Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. My girlfriend has changed

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. the guy in my class

    • 19 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 10.1k views
  3. Road to Redemption

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 32 replies
    • 22.6k views
    • 76 replies
    • 16.7k views
  4. boyfriend hangs out with friend

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Trying to reconcile... am I wrong to be jealous?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. I cheated and I confessed...

    • 14 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Forgiving a cheating ex

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Will he be in touch again?

    • 1 reply
    • 981 views
  9. Crush on co-worker

    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Im Not In A Relationship With Her

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 15 replies
    • 3.8k views
  11. Soooo, I Had An Insane Thing Happen to Me

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Is he a player?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Having sudden trust issues...

    • 9 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Can't let past go? :/

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  15. I can't get over my jealousy....

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 3k views
  16. I feel like a terrible person

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. What is up with this?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...