Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I almost caught him cheating... 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Did he cheat?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Girlfriend keeps lying and getting drunk 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 12.4k views
  4. Is he interested?

    • 3 replies
    • 957 views
  5. This is my story. I'm looking for .

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Young Colleague - Long Story

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. A question about affairs?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. So ive become a filthy cheater

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Girlfriend got drunk and cheated and lied

    • 23 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 38 replies
    • 4.7k views
  10. Who does he like???

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Tempted to say yes 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. Is he interested??

    • 2 replies
    • 963 views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. Is he trying to cheat on his wife with me?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Should I be worrying about this other guy?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Caught LDR "boyfriend" using dating apps? 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. Was would he keep bringing this up?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Am I over reacting?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. I was a dick this weekend

    • 21 replies
    • 2.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...