Cheating Boyfriend - Need Some Serious

Thank you Zahara. I honestly don't intend to respond anymore.

And if he ever shows up either my work or home, I will simply ignore him.

He can only go as far.

Then I am not sure why you asked for advice on how to approach him if he shows up. I have to wonder if you don't want to send that message because that would mean closing the door and killing all hope.

Why would he even ask me to help me?

Please shed light.

First of all, this whole house thing is bogus. He is throwing out bait so that you will bite. He knows that if he says that, it may make you change your mind and go back to him. He's throwing out a carrot hoping you'll bite because it's a carrot that will show he's serious about the relationship and it progressing.

And why would he ask you for help? He's asking you for help because he's using that as an excuse for you to break contact. It has nothing to do with wanting help, but bait for you to talk to him. And why wouldn't he ask you for help? You said you have been supportive of him in every way -- why wouldn't he reach out to you? He can be an arsehole but still have people kiss his butt. Why would he not revisit people he knows he can use.

Edited by Zahara
  • Author

Don't get me wrong here Zahara. All your advices have helped me a great deal. And i value them.

I just do not want to respond at all. I feel like i am opening a line of communication again if i do so. Either way, he may show up and not take my warning seriously. I know him too well. He has done it.

My hopes are killed at this point. I am staying strong.

In fact the more he represents himself as arsehole, the more it makes my decision a lot easier.

I think i already know why he is putting a bait like this, to break contact. Hence the reason i am not responding.

At this point I am just a spectator who watching and looking at all the BS he has to say again.

Stay strong and be determined to move past him. He will most likely be relentless in trying to break your will. These types don't go away quietly. He knows your pattern and your weakness. Don't let him in.

I meant i have a real estate license and he makes it seemed that he needs my help to make an offer. And he said, if I'm not helping him, he hates to go to another realtor.

Thought on why would he say those?

Well, I think you answer your own question quite nicely, just a bit later:

I think i already know why he is putting a bait like this, to break contact. Hence the reason i am not responding.

You've got the right answer, and not responding is the right response!

I am in the crossroads right now as to whether he is worth the trust again.

We both have tried to make things work and we know how much love we have for each other. But I'm at a complete lost. Whenever i bring up the trust issues, he will simply have a comeback all the time. And make it seem that his actions were based on mine.

Wow, you still think he loves you? He doesn't . He has a comeback each time? That's him not taking accountability meaning he will do it again. Sounds like you are willing to stay for an encore performance.