So what religions are we all?

I'm agnostic. Man created god - not the other way around.

You mean in your opinion man created god, right? You're not trying to state such a thing as a matter of fact are you?

I'm agnostic. Man created god - not the other way around.

I have known this for many years, unfortunately many people are still blinded by faith and what we were all brainwashed to believe.

Cheers!

It is just that Christinity just does not seem right to me, not sure about the other religions, I can not put my finger on it but this is how I think.

does it really matter what religion everyone is? does not that just add one more thing that seperates everyone. you may as well just ask how much money everyone makes or how big their feet are.

does it really matter what religion everyone is? does not that just add one more thing that seperates everyone. you may as well just ask how much money everyone makes or how big their feet are.

Yeah.............

Unfortunately relgion has seperated everyone to some degree.

Unfortunately relgion has seperated everyone to some degree.

exactly RDAR...and the militant religious leaders totally take advantage of that to keep themselves in power.

What colour underpants are you wearing?

I think that's the ONLY thing you've ever said that I've agreed with.:laugh:

(P.S. I'm financially quite comfortable and I have perfect feet. )

exactly RDAR...and the militant religious leaders totally take advantage of that to keep themselves in power.

That's why I bring up brainwash evertime their is a god or religion thread. The U.S. does the same thing, but are a little more coceiling and clever about it.

you may as well just ask how much money everyone makes or how big their feet are.

I'm unemployed, and three inches.

Man created God? Did man created the universe and himself? :) So how the universe formed? so acurate that a little error there would not have human being and any other being.

Rationalism is your God?

Did you read Bible? maybe you did. In Bible Jesus mentioned after he went to Heaven, he will send Holy Spirit to those who believe him. He said the world will not recognize Him until Holy Spirit is in them, and teach them the things about God and Jesus on daily basis. Did you hear the testimonies? many people were healed physically and mentally at the spot because they believed in him even nowadays.

All Bible and Jesus proclaim is LOVE God and LOVE one another, how can he seperate it? Jesus want to warn the world be careful to the evil spirit who only purpose is to ruin people's life and prevent them to connect to God.

I myself did not believe there is an invisible world not mention God as I was born in a communist country. I had hard time before when I was in a foreign country alone. but there were "someting" warned me when there would have bad thing happen to me. but I didn't believe it, so I met a accident, after that I began to believe there is an invible world. Later some Christian sisters tell me about God and Jesus, "something" always warned me shows great joy.

And why did Jesus and his followers prefer die than quit? why they were willing to be crucified for a lie if you think they are telling a lie? If Jesus seek glory by saying he is God, then he must have a bigg ego, but who have big ego would willing to sacrificed his own life?

We cannot see the invisible world does not mean it doesn't exist. If you willing to hear those testimonies, and please DON'T miss that chance. WHAT IF ....and a little more study you will get your answer.

God LOVE YOU.

That's why I bring up brainwash evertime their is a god or religion thread. The U.S. does the same thing, but are a little more coceiling and clever about it.

You quited from Christianity:( . could be possible you were brainwashed by Satan?:p

I agree with you. the militant leaders take advantage of religion doens not mean these militant leaders represent that religion

I;m the leader of a cult that worships me and passes out flowers in the streets...

Okay, heavenly father and Jesus please forgive him because he don't know:p

Okay, heavenly father and Jesus please forgive him because he don't know:p

I agree... although the flowers were a nice touch.