So what religions are we all?

:) I can see you are very brave, sister

I think fear could shut down people further, they don't believe God in the first place, neither they ever read Bible. but maybe you are right. you are a warning bell :D

Lonelybird,

Christ is a Lamb and a Lion. Many still consider the Lamb that rode an ass

and was sacrificed for our sins on the cross.

Many do not know; no Lamb returns to this earth in Rev. 19.

Instead its the Lion of Christ. His wrath is destruction, He comes in vengeance.

As we have today; we offer the Lamb and consider the Lion yet to come.

As believers we are one in the body of Christ; the Lord speaks through each of our hearts;

each of us having a unique purpose in Him; as we share the words of Jesus.

We share the word of the Lamb and the Lion; Jesus Christ {our Lord and Savior} with others.

Each of us having a unique purpose in Him.:love:

God Bless

Don't want to offend anyone but I don't believe in God, I Believe in myself and nature.

God knew what you would think before you did.

Do you see yourself in this list of characters?

The Character of Men in the Last Days:

3This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they, which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

Don't want to offend anyone but I don't believe in God, I Believe in myself and nature.

Ahhh such a relief to see some people have evolved beyond the archaic brainwashing our ancestors have christened us with.

I'm right there with ya sista!

not interested in Sharon or any such stories...... I would rather be caulking. But I have faith that you will continue to pester people with your religious rants (directed to me, as my name is on your post) even though individuals like me have zero interest in your message...... see faith in mankind does pan out! :lmao:

Sorry but no interest. Back to the caulk gun- its more interesting to me. :D

May I ask why you are in the Spirituality Forum? I'm sure there is a Rude and Obnoxious Forum somewhere on the internet that you would fit right into....

May I ask why you are in the Spirituality Forum? I'm sure there is a Rude and Obnoxious Forum somewhere on the internet that you would fit right into....

Actually I think she would fit better in the wise and un-aloofed forum, as opposed to this misguided and illusioned forum.:confused:

D'oh!

Actually I think she would fit better in the wise and un-aloofed forum, as opposed to this misguided and illusioned forum.:confused:

D'oh!

You just want to test our patience, don't you?:p

What does make you think there does not exist God? what does make you so determined? you don't believe people have soul? and love is also material?

You just want to test our patience, don't you?:p

What does make you think there does not exist God? what does make you so determined? you don't believe people have soul? and love is also material?

Let me ask you the million dollar question!

Do you think I am a bad and immoral person for believing in what I believe?

Ahhh such a relief to see some people have evolved beyond the archaic brainwashing our ancestors have christened us with.

I wouldn't call believing in God something that someone brainwashed would say.

I could easily say the same thing about you and your beliefs......

Like I said before, where is the proof that God does exist and where is the proof that God doesn't exist? There is no such physical proof, so neither side is any better than the other.

I wouldn't call believing in God something that someone brainwashed would say.

I could easily say the same thing about you and your beliefs......

Like I said before, where is the proof that God does exist and where is the proof that God doesn't exist? There is no such physical proof, so neither side is any better than the other.

Believe me brother, many people are misguided by modern beliefs. You will see it someday.

Believe me brother, many people are misguided by modern beliefs. You will see it someday.

You are not any closer to the truth than I am. Don't call me misguided.

I'm right there with ya sista! ....And can you explain where right there is with ya sista!... IS?

Let me ask you the million dollar question!

Do you think I am a bad and immoral person for believing in what I believe?

NO:)

I would think you should have better life

ah rooster, i thought you knew better than this. many people are misguided by lots of things. scientists were once convinced that a flat earth was the centre of the universe. it didn't make them idiots, it made them products of a certain time and culture and level of understanding. in a thousand years what you now believe as scientific fact may well be misproved and generally thought ridiculous. in fact, one of the major consistencies in scientific belief is that it's constantly being updated and corrected. so history is setting you up for a fall, if nothing else.

it isn't cool to mock people's belief in god, especially when you have zero proof they are wrong. so what if they are wrong? when you were six years old, did you know what you know now about science? of course not. yet people didn't call you wrong because your understanding was limited.

well, to me the atheist viewpoint is like that of a spiritual child. there is no blame, they have just not yet discovered the spiritual purpose of life. and many, through their experiences, cannot be expected to have done so. but when they do, it will be obvious to them that life has a spiritual purpose. until then, i don't judge them for not having had the experiences i have had. so don't judge other people. they may just be at a different level of understanding. and whether that is a higher or lower level than yours remains to be seen.

Just another teen

One cannot prove a negative; asking for evidence of "God"'s nonexistence is like asking for evidence of the nonexistence of unicorns, boogeymen or even Russell's teapot. Are you going to say that the statement "Unicorns exist" is as valid as "Unicorns do not exist."?

If you ask me it really falls on the theists to define God and show proof that it does exist, to make this proof reliable, it would be helpful if it is empirical and can actually be shown to people.

To each his or her own. This is a spiritual/religious forum thread.

I don't mind reading what 'Love Hurts' has to say.

For those of us who choose to believe in Christianity allow us the pleasure and means to read what others have to say.

For those who have no interest or do not believe in Christianity and don't want to obtain others points of views about the subject matter then should so choose to dismiss themselves from partaking in such matters.

by the way---'love hurts' do you have your PMs set up? I was going to PM you and couldn't regarding one of my threads.

InsanityImpaired
For those who have no interest or do not believe in Christianity and don't want to obtain others points of views about the subject matter then should so choose to dismiss themselves from partaking in such matters.

Christianity does NOT have the monopoly on spirituality. For those of us with heretic convictions, evangelical posts are about as welcome as Christianity-bashing posts for the Christians.

Both breeds of people should refrain from posting on a general thread I would think.

Hey I have a question.

I have read and heard from people that they don't believe in certain things or God but they do believe in a higher power. What is the "higher power?"

Hey I have a question.

I have read and heard from people that they don't believe in certain things or God but they do believe in a higher power. What is the "higher power?"

Someday perhaps we will find out! I am definately open to believing there is a higher power, what that is I don't know.

P.S...You are correct about the missing link, but give it time and I'm convinced this evidence will be found as well, it is a certainty.

Oh it will. Not sure we will find a half man/half ape running around. IMO there will always be the missing link. There are still apes around and no in betweeners (so not a word).

Someday perhaps we will find out! I am definately open to believing there is a higher power, what that is I don't know.

I was wondering. No one could give me a straight answer.

But what makes you think there is one? Not trying to start anything but I really would like to know.

I was wondering. No one could give me a straight answer.

But what makes you think there is one? Not trying to start anything but I really would like to know.

I never said I think there is one, I said I'm open to the possiblity.

As for now, my belief is not that of tradtional religions, but that life has evolved from chemical processes that are present in our universe.

The reason nobody can give you a straight answer is because there is no straight answer (yet). Humans have not been around long enough to see the entire picture, all we have to guide us the mere testimony by inexperienced human beings.

The easiest answer for most people is that there is a divine creator, but that is just what we have deduced due to the lack of suffient data.

Cheers!

I never said I think there is one, I said I'm open to the possiblity.

As for now, my belief is not that of tradtional religions, but that life has evolved from chemical processes that are present in our universe.

The reason nobody can give you a straight answer is because there is no straight answer (yet). Humans have not been around long enough to see the entire picture, all we have to guide us the mere testimony by inexperienced human beings.

The easiest answer for most people is that there is a divine creator, but that is just what we have deduced due to the lack of suffient data.

Cheers!

Sorry about that. I wrote that wrong but I understand what your saying.

One cannot prove a negative; asking for evidence of "God"'s nonexistence is like asking for evidence of the nonexistence of unicorns, boogeymen or even Russell's teapot. Are you going to say that the statement "Unicorns exist" is as valid as "Unicorns do not exist."?

If you ask me it really falls on the theists to define God and show proof that it does exist, to make this proof reliable, it would be helpful if it is empirical and can actually be shown to people.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that I do believe in the higher power known as God. I don't need any physical proof to back up my belief because in my heart and soul, I know that God is for real, but I also know and RESPECT other peoples beliefs and some people refuse to believe that God does exist without any proof.

Hate to burst your bubble but I did not choose to believe in God because it was the easiest answer because its not.