I want to die

burning 4 revenge

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Don't you love it how they turn stuff around on you?:rolleyes:

This is almost like clockwork for her. Every six weeks, or so she'll remind me she's alive and out there somewhere and say she wants to see me. And it's not for relationship purposes either. One could argue that she misses me as a friend, and as I'm cooler than any of her friends I'm sure that's true, but I've been very clear that it's painful to be friends and that she's shown me too much disrespect in the past for that to ever happen.

So I'm guessing that she's one of those people that needs to be reminded she's wanted. That's all there is to it I think.

This is almost like clockwork for her. Every six weeks, or so she'll remind me she's alive and out there somewhere and say she wants to see me. And it's not for relationship purposes either. One could argue that she misses me as a friend, and as I'm cooler than any of her friends I'm sure that's true, but I've been very clear that it's painful to be friends and that she's shown me too much disrespect in the past for that to ever happen.

So I'm guessing that she's one of those people that needs to be reminded she's wanted. That's all there is to it I think.

Yeah, my ex seems to be on a six week schedule as well, most recently emailing me letting me know he misses our friendship. (in his own words)

I thought about saying "Too painful to be friends, goodbye, I'll contact you when I am ready" but decided that just fed into his martyrdom (absolving him and giving him a legitmate reason to ignore me) so I just responded briefly, with chit chat that left no room or reason to reply, and quietly said goodbye in my own head. Knowing him as I have, I figure he'll lose interest because he's wasn't much of a talker/emailer even when we were together.

Still- it's annoying to have that turnaround where you feel like you are the beast for not thanking them for the scraps of attention they throw.

• 1 month later...
  • Author
burning 4 revenge

So I just got off the phone with you know who.

She was calling for my sister and I saw the # on the caller ID and shouldn't have picked it up.

It went something like this;

Me: hey, she's not here. try her cell

The Cunt: no sh*t, i tried her cell first.

Me: well,...she's not here

The Cunt: where is she

Me: I have no clue

The Cunt: Mary says you still talk about me

Me: not much

The Cunt: well, that's what Mary says. she says you keep asking if I have a new boyfriend

Me: I don't talk about you much

The Cunt: you know I have a boyfriend. in rehab in Texas. and stop talking about me...loser

Me:yeah, well you don't act like you have a boyfriend

The Cunt:if I keep open, that's my perogative and none of your business...loser

Me:look I really don't give a sh*t

The Cunt: yeah it sounds like it. anyway he sold my furniture for drugs remember?

Me:.....

The Cunt: so how's your broken d*ck faggot? CLICK

Me: hello?...cunt

That's sad that she treats me with this kind of disrepsect and gets away with it. I feel I should just wail on her and smash her arrogant face into a pool of blood.

This is why I hate her so much.

It went something like this;

Me: hey, she's not here. try her cell

The Cunt: no sh*t, i tried her cell first.

Me: well,...she's not here

The Cunt: where is she

Me: I have no clue

The Cunt: Mary says you still talk about me

Me: not much

The Cunt: well, that's what Mary says. she says you keep asking if I have a new boyfriend

Me: I don't talk about you much

The Cunt: you know I have a boyfriend. in rehab in Texas. and stop talking about me...loser

Me:yeah, well you don't act like you have a boyfriend

The Cunt:if I keep open, that's my perogative and none of your business...loser

Me:look I really don't give a sh*t

The Cunt: yeah it sounds like it. anyway he sold my furniture for drugs remember?

Me:.....

The Cunt: so how's your broken d*ck faggot? CLICK

Me: hello?...cunt

She sounds stupid and crazy.

Boy, there ain't nothing better than a SO in rehab! Mmmm, I loves me the men who sell my stuff for crack! :lmao:

You KNOW you're better off w/o that brand of craziness...

b4r, she's a dirty old ho. She can only bother you if you let her. So what if she has a boyfriend...she's treating him badly now. So what if she didn't appreciate you and all that's good in you, others will devalue her as well. So what if all she wanted was sex from you, guys will use her for sex and only sex now, even though she will want more from them.

Remember and take comfort in knowing what goes around comes around, kay? ;)

Don't let her ruin this day for you...she's ruined enough days already.

• Author
burning 4 revenge

yeah she's insane and borderline, but it kills me that she gets away with talking to me like that.

and my sister told me when she flew out to austin to visit her coked up bf she told him about having sex with the 22 y/o and he still didn't break up with her. she gets away with the most atrocious things, like she has some sort of power.

It seems to me like she's crossed through the borderlands between neurosis and psychosis into full blown psychosis. What a heartless woman. If I knew her I would give her a swift kick to the ass.

• Author
burning 4 revenge

You know what kills me B.O.? It's that my sister stays friends with someone who is so openly disrespectful to her brother. I know that Mary doesn't have many friends and I used to try and let it go, but it's starting to piss me off.

We've talked about this and she says she doesn't want to get involved. Fine. I cant' keep living with my sister if I have to hear her sociaizing with someone who speaks to me in that manner.

I totally agree with you 100%. You'd hope that blood is thicker than water, and that your sister would have your back. It seems selfish that she would rather "stay out of it" than at least tell G. to STFU when it comes to the insults and degrading behavior.

Would you even want to live alone though?

Our avatars look alike. :lmao:

• Author
burning 4 revenge

Our avatars look alike. :lmao:

:laugh: i didn't even notice the medusa-do until you mentioned it. yes, it is rather sultry and siren-like. i like it.

no, i can't afford to live on my own. i work part time and get 5 grand a semester which doesn't stretch.

i'm going to move to either mount dora or tallahassee after x-mas. i would do it now if i could, but i have to wait until i save up a bit more. i borrow money from my folks sometimes and my father says it's a good idea and he'll help, because it's to damn $$$$ in west palm beach. i'll have to live with a roomate though.

anyway, i'll almost be in your neck of the woods

tallahassee is like 2 1/2 hours away. My oldest sister lives there! i have no clue where mount dora is. why don't you apply to UF? Oh their library science program is like an IT program....

Mt. Dora is good for shopping! :D

B4R I have an empty stall..... you could do the whole holy manger bachelor pad thing. Rent is only $175 per month includes access to fresh water, 2x meals per day (hope you like granola like food..... in pellet form) Sexual relationships with the goats will however not be tolerated, unless of course the goat shows interest in you first.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
tallahassee is like 2 1/2 hours away. My oldest sister lives there! i have no clue where mount dora is. why don't you apply to UF? Oh their library science program is like an IT program....

Mt. Dora is like an hour north of Orlando? I'm thinking. Lake County if you know where that is. I have a good friend I grew up with who's an attorney there. It's quaint and pretty and small.

I'm already doing the online program through USF. I have to stay in Florida to maintain residency, but if I can find a pt job and afford the rent I can live anywhere in the state.

I don't care too much for the other major campustown, the one with the swamp, because it's too full of young kids and totally dominated by the university. I'm familiar with Tally since I went there before and it's also the capitol etc, so one can move to sections for grown-ups.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Mt. Dora is good for shopping! :D

B4R I have an empty stall..... you could do the whole holy manger bachelor pad thing. Rent is only $175 per month includes access to fresh water, 2x meals per day (hope you like granola like food..... in pellet form) Sexual relationships with the goats will however not be tolerated, unless of course the goat shows interest in you first.

I'm Cuban, not southern, but I might cook up your goat with sour orange juice

I'm Cuban, not southern, but I might cook up your goat with sour orange juice

oh in that case the rent is only $165 since you don't use toilet paper. :lmao:

• Author
burning 4 revenge
oh in that case the rent is only $165 since you don't use toilet paper. :lmao:

:lmao: wtf? i don't even get that slur, but it's funny :lmao:

You know what kills me B.O.? It's that my sister stays friends with someone who is so openly disrespectful to her brother. I know that Mary doesn't have many friends and I used to try and let it go, but it's starting to piss me off.

Last time I expressed an opinion about that, I got red-carded - so I'd better not say anything.

She (G) is screwed up, b4r. You know that. Your reactions to her are probably her one source of self esteem and power...so next time you hear that voice, just quietly hang up. And don't talk to your sister about her. G feeds off your continued pre-occupation with her, which is why she finds excuses to continue having some contact with you - at whatever personal cost that might be to you. It's time to put her on a very strict (and permanent) ego diet.

:lmao: wtf? i don't even get that slur, but it's funny :lmao:

It is this frickin chai tea...... man I am telling you it has peyote in it or some shyte....... I can hear the colors and I just stained the chicken house blue.... wtf am I thinking.... :lmao:

anywho...... move already.... take a trip up yonder to talerhassy and start roommate shoppin' :D

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Last time I expressed an opinion about that, I got red-carded - so I'd better not say anything.

She (G) is screwed up, b4r. You know that. Your reactions to her are probably her one source of self esteem and power...so next time you hear that voice, just quietly hang up. And don't talk to your sister about her. G feeds off your continued pre-occupation with her, which is why she finds excuses to continue having some contact with you - at whatever personal cost that might be to you. It's time to put her on a very strict (and permanent) ego diet.

Yeah, that's almost true. The only thing is I'd say I'm not her only source of self-esteem, but my crush on her is certainly one of them and one that she verifies by saying hurtful things and watching how I react.

I wasn't exagerating when I said she's an emotional vampire. A normal woman who broke up with me months ago wouldn't say those kinds of things, she'd just be brief and pleasant.

It is this frickin chai tea...... man I am telling you it has peyote in it or some shyte....... I can hear the colors and I just stained the chicken house blue.... wtf am I thinking.... :lmao:

anywho...... move already.... take a trip up yonder to talerhassy and start roommate shoppin' :D

Yousaveme is trying to get rid of a frumpy midget. Makes for a good roommate.

• Author
burning 4 revenge

people in talerhassy talk like that, so i'll have to get dialect lessons from you

Flyin in Clouds

b4r, I haven't read your whole thread... but has anyone told you, the best revenge is living well? Go find another woman hotter and nincer than Gigi and get on with life.

I wasn't exagerating when I said she's an emotional vampire. A normal woman who broke up with me months ago wouldn't say those kinds of things, she'd just be brief and pleasant.

I duno, I've met some psychotic and obsessive women in my time. They were lesbians, but still. One of them wandered, marlon brando like, in her ex-lover's front yard screaming out her name until her ex's mother threatened to call the cops.

IME it does not use to imagine what "normal" is like. THere's no such thing. Please God let it be so.

I pulled out all my black clothes yesterday. I feel like a goth.