I want to die

burning 4 revenge

Hey,

A normal woman who broke up with me months ago wouldn't say those kinds of things, she'd just be brief and pleasant.

Yeah. But why does she call you a loser? What's up with that? She sounds like some crazy bully.

Ariadne

• Author
burning 4 revenge
Hey,

A normal woman who broke up with me months ago wouldn't say those kinds of things, she'd just be brief and pleasant.

Yeah. But why does she call you a loser? What's up with that? She sounds like some crazy bully.

Ariadne

Well I think she feels like a loser herself, because she's addicted to coke, unemployed and lives off her rock star brother.

Plus it's one of her favorite words.

Plus she thinks I'm a loser

mental_traveller
So I just got off the phone with you know who.

She was calling for my sister and I saw the # on the caller ID and shouldn't have picked it up.

It went something like this;

Me: hey, she's not here. try her cell

The Cunt: no sh*t, i tried her cell first.

Me: well,...she's not here

The Cunt: where is she

Me: I have no clue

The Cunt: Mary says you still talk about me

Me: not much

The Cunt: well, that's what Mary says. she says you keep asking if I have a new boyfriend

Me: I don't talk about you much

The Cunt: you know I have a boyfriend. in rehab in Texas. and stop talking about me...loser

Me:yeah, well you don't act like you have a boyfriend

The Cunt:if I keep open, that's my perogative and none of your business...loser

Me:look I really don't give a sh*t

The Cunt: yeah it sounds like it. anyway he sold my furniture for drugs remember?

Me:.....

The Cunt: so how's your broken d*ck faggot? CLICK

Me: hello?...cunt

That's sad that she treats me with this kind of disrepsect and gets away with it. I feel I should just wail on her and smash her arrogant face into a pool of blood.

This is why I hate her so much.

You need to work on your put-downs.