What do I do next?

Why are you online arguing about this and asking what to do? I've given you an a$$load of tips and advice on how to get started and ways to achieve deception. I don't think you want advice. I think you want to come here and gloat, and be cocky, possibly b/c you are too insecure to tell your real life friends that you are about to go screw a married woman.

Do you really want a woman who is in such a troubled situation and hasn't been able to help herself out of it? You have the 'Knight in Shining Armor' complex, the rescuer wannabe.

Frankly I hope that you do go boff her, and fall madly in love with her, and that she then drops you and goes back to her husband. :laugh:

Remember, whatever you do, karma will findja.

• Author

you posted, "what do you do with a girlfriend you can't call?" My wife worked nights for 5 years, I worked days. I talked to my wife less than I did this woman, so I think I can handle it.

• Author
Why are you online arguing about this and asking what to do? I've given you an a$$load of tips and advice on how to get started and ways to achieve deception. I don't think you want advice. I think you want to come here and gloat, and be cocky, possibly b/c you are too insecure to tell your real life friends that you are about to go screw a married woman.

Do you really want a woman who is in such a troubled situation and hasn't been able to help herself out of it? You have the 'Knight in Shining Armor' complex, the rescuer wannabe.

Frankly I hope that you do go boff her, and fall madly in love with her, and that she then drops you and goes back to her husband. :laugh:

Remember, whatever you do, karma will findja.

gave me advice? All I heard from you was sarcasm, and you being a smartass. If I go off and "boff" her, and she leaves? as long as I do her, I don't care.

whichwayisup

Her husband has been abusing her for 15 years - Are you trying to be the hero and rescue her? Be a friend, get her OUT of the marriage then by getting her help and in to see a therapist. She probably has issues that you don't know about that are real deep if all that abuse has taken place. Like yeah, she really wants to jump into another man's bed - I'm sure she has trust issues. Most women who are abused have insecurities and trust issues with men afterwards. You want a FWB - Go find a single woman. By making moves on a woman who has a husband who beats her up and she's not left yet either says she's scared to leave, or just can't leave (yet) - And it's just PLAIN WRONG to ask to have sex with you after all she's been through at home. That's kind of taking advantage of her, don't you think?

Again, I think you just want to brag to SOME one that a married woman wants you. Can't tell your buddies, can't tell your family, so you tell strangers under the guise of seeking advice.

:laugh:

whichwayisup
as long as I do her, I don't care.

I'm sure she would love to hear that from you. Real nice and supportive.

I just wish you'd stop being so selfish for a second and stop worrying about whether or not she's going to have sex with you. Just look at the whole picture here!

• Author

again, like I said, if she wants me to be a guy who can just talk and be there, no sex, I can do that. But if she wants sex, i would like that too. I just don't know what she wants, hence my original post! jeez, 6 pages of this crap, and like 2 responses that hit on my original question, that wasn't either insulting my morals, or my intelligence!

• Author
I'm sure she would love to hear that from you. Real nice and supportive.

I just wish you'd stop being so selfish for a second and stop worrying about whether or not she's going to have sex with you. Just look at the whole picture here!

yeah, your right, that wasn't a nice thing to say on my part.

whichwayisup

Look, I've been trying to help you.

It comes down to this. Her marriage is a mess. She is being abused emotionally and physically by her husband. OFCOURSE she is torn on what to do. God, don't you see that she HAS issues in her life? Her actions and her confusion is TELLING you that she doesn't know what she wants. The place you're in now, you have SO MUCH POWER OVER HER! If you make a move on her and play your cards right on a night she's feeling vunerable, you'll be having sex with her. Is that really how you want it? To have sex with her knowing that she is so confused and not sure of anything?

• Author
Again, I think you just want to brag to SOME one that a married woman wants you. Can't tell your buddies, can't tell your family, so you tell strangers under the guise of seeking advice.

:laugh:

why couldn't I tell my buddies? half of them do this kinda crap all the time. If I wanted to gloat, I'd use my real name, and go into detail about her or something, but I dont' kiss and tell.

No wonder your hear chump, your a real know it all huh?

whichwayisup
yeah, your right, that wasn't a nice thing to say on my part.

Thanks for saying that, because it was insulting on her behalf.

• Author
Look, I've been trying to help you.

It comes down to this. Her marriage is a mess. She is being abused emotionally and physically by her husband. OFCOURSE she is torn on what to do. God, don't you see that she HAS issues in her life? Her actions and her confusion is TELLING you that she doesn't know what she wants. The place you're in now, you have SO MUCH POWER OVER HER! If you make a move on her and play your cards right on a night she's feeling vunerable, you'll be having sex with her. Is that really how you want it? To have sex with her knowing that she is so confused and not sure of anything?

no, I don't! I don't want "pitty sex" or whatever, I want her to have feelings for me and want to have sex because she likes me. Thats my point, her mixed signals tellme she different things. I was hoping a woman, or someone who has had these feelings could shed some light onto the situation, without name calling and insults, thats all i have seemed to get.

if she wants me to be a guy who can just talk and be there, no sex, I can do that. But if she wants sex, i would like that too. I just don't know what she wants, hence my original post!

How in the world is anyone here supposed to know that answer to that? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wouldn't she be the logical person to ask? Or why don't you just get involved and figure out what she wants, since you said you would be willing to do both?

Seems pretty simple to me.

I'm wondering if you have a learning disability or comprehension problem. If so, I am truly sorry for flogging you. If not, I don't understand why you need advice, and I don't believe that you are truly seeking advice.

Again, why does it matter if you aren't sure whether she wants to be friends, or wants to be a f*ckbuddy? You are ok with both. So just git on the stick (or have her get on it, ha ha) and see what happens.

• Author
Thanks for saying that, because it was insulting on her behalf.

Yes, I do care for her feelings, maybe thats why I am on here asking questions instead of "boffing her in a movie theater parking lot" right now.

• Author
if she wants me to be a guy who can just talk and be there, no sex, I can do that. But if she wants sex, i would like that too. I just don't know what she wants, hence my original post!

How in the world is anyone here supposed to know that answer to that? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wouldn't she be the logical person to ask? Or why don't you just get involved and figure out what she wants, since you said you would be willing to do both?

Seems pretty simple to me.

I'm wondering if you have a learning disability or comprehension problem. If so, I am truly sorry for flogging you. If not, I don't understand why you need advice, and I don't believe that you are truly seeking advice.

Again, why does it matter if you aren't sure whether she wants to be friends, or wants to be a f*ckbuddy? You are ok with both. So just git on the stick (or have her get on it, ha ha) and see what happens.

again, with the insults. Classy chump, and you expect me to listen to your advice?

yes, it would seem simple, just ask her right! But when I ask her, she don't want to talk about "feelings", and gets defensive, I learned to keep my mouth shut about that.

whichwayisup

I don't mean to insult you, If you read back, I think my advice was harsh but honest and straight forward. I am trying to get you to see other sides of this situation.

She does like you but she has a husband who abuses her. She is confused. I mean, what if he found out about her cheating and beat the living s*** out of her! Have you thought of that? What if he finds out and gets a gun and comes after you? What if...These are all things you MUST consider! She isn't capable of making that choice because in her mind, that abuse she's suffered has MESSED UP her mind and she isn't thinking clearly.

I hope this makes sense and I hope you get what I'm trying to say to you.

That is such BS! :laugh: If you really cared about her, you would back away, and not slowly. Just be honest - you are looking to get laid.

Tim'sAngel

19, Now I'm gettin mixed signals. Just to clarify, are you wanting her to like you? Are you wanting a relationship with this women? Or is it just a sexual attraction?

yes, it would seem simple, just ask her right! But when I ask her, she don't want to talk about "feelings", and gets defensive, I learned to keep my mouth shut about that.

Ok, this clears things up a lot. She is trying to tell you to get out of her life before she screws it up permanently.

• Author
I don't mean to insult you, If you read back, I think my advice was harsh but honest and straight forward. I am trying to get you to see other sides of this situation.

She does like you but she has a husband who abuses her. She is confused. I mean, what if he found out about her cheating and beat the living s*** out of her! Have you thought of that? What if he finds out and gets a gun and comes after you? What if...These are all things you MUST consider! She isn't capable of making that choice because in her mind, that abuse she's suffered has MESSED UP her mind and she isn't thinking clearly.

I hope this makes sense and I hope you get what I'm trying to say to you.

no, you haven't insulted me, and I appreciate it. Okay, she's confused, I won't pressure her, I'll give her her space and let her sort things out.

Chump, I won't run away from her, if she needs someone to talk to, I won't turn her away.

Serious question:

Why does it matter if you aren't sure whether she wants to be friends, or wants to be a f*ckbuddy? You are ok with both.

• Author

Ok, this clears things up a lot. She is trying to tell you to get out of her life before she screws it up permanently.

yeah, you would think that, maybe its you who has the comprehension problems? I said, in page 1, 2 and probably 3, that it is her who is asking me out on dates, if she wanted me gone, you think she would be asking me out?

timsangel, I want her to like me, I dont' want a relationship with her, I do want sexual attraction.

This need to rescue her is called the "Knight in Shining Armor" complex. Google it. Very dysfunctional. This chick is screwed up and is in a screwed up marriage, and you are about to get sucked into her screwed up life.

Run, don't walk. You can do better (I'm guessing, unless you look like a toad).