What do I do next?

whichwayisup

19 knows what is what now. He got some good advice, and he seems to be thinking more now than he did afew days ago before he joined LS. Give the guy a break, eh.

It's his choice at the end of the day and hopefully he'll make the right decision.

And SUP, why are you calling me a predator? I never did this woman, I have never cheated on my then wife, this is the first married woman I have ever kissed, and hopefully my last. I haven't, and will not target "easy, vulnerable" women, just for the sake of banging them, so take your "predator" tag and shut it...

Ah, but you said, I don't care as long as I get to bang her, or something. Am I detecting an insult?:p By the way, you said that you have weighed the risks, does this include this guy getting ahold of you and perhaps killing you? Just trying to help you out, and keep you ALIVE. Some people count kissing AS cheating. Laterz.

• Author

I've heard some good advice on here, (with some insults, and barbs. :) ), I decided to just play the work friend role, save myself the heartache, them the heartache, and possibly keep me from getting my ass beat! Thanks guys and gals, I'll let you know how it pans out.