wtf is going on here

As a side note---> she made friends with your tenants. Enough to communicate with them and go someplace with them.

Who's to say she wasn't having sex with him while you were working?

Maybe that's one person she was on her phone with every day.

You can not assume YOU got her pregnant (if she is pregnant).

I think she looks like a royal scam artist and you were her willing victim.

It is a pattern for you. How are you planning to break your pattern by finding some healthy boundaries?

Don't expect her to go easily. Heck, she may move I with your tenant! Change the locks!

The story is getting better and better as I said I think shes trying to play a player more or less at this point...are you even sure shes really pregnant?

Do you always give your bank card and pin to women you've only been dating for six weeks?

I know right this is just out there who dose that?

Would the medical team have tested her for pregnancy prior to commencing this recent pelvic surgery?

Yes, they would have. If she's of childbearing age and has not had her tubes tied. Yes, yes, yes.

• Like 4
Smthn_Like_Olivia

^^^I think that's the most telling part in this whole timeline here. She had hip surgery and then moved in with you. How soon after the surgery were you having sex?? She obviously couldn't work as you said she could barely walk, but soon after you manage to get her pregnant?

My youngest are almost 11, and I know early detectors are in place now, so how soon can one find out they're pregnant now with a store bought pregnancy test?

• Like 1

Maybe she was pregnant before you met her... And they did that surgery knowing she would need the hips to be better supported in order to go through a pregnancy.

That would make the father someone else.

Maybe she was pregnant before you met her... And they did that surgery knowing she would need the hips to be better supported in order to go through a pregnancy.

That would make the father someone else.

Wouldn't he have noticed her being preggo tho?

eye of the storm

Most people don't show they are pregnant right away. Also, if she is chunky, she could hide it even longer.

I still have my money on this kid isn't his, she knows it and realized he would be a better mark than the actual father. He claimed no reasonable because he doesn't have money, but now we hear she is doing her best to suck him dry.

And what reasonable person leaves a leech at their house for the weekend to "starve them out" SMH

• Like 1

Did she go under general anesthetic for the hip surgery? I would think she would have had to and they don't usually put preggo women under that unless its really an emergency if ever..I dont know somethings not adding up here the more the op posts the stranger it all gets..hes off to his boat and hes going to "starve her out"? weird..

• Like 2

Wtf is happening?

She is a steam roller and she's rolling all over you.

And you aren't even doing anything to change it.

That's what's happening.

Yes, they would have. If she's of childbearing age and has not had her tubes tied. Yes, yes, yes.

Thought so. And if she was they would've told her (and discussed the risks to her pregnancy of the surgery).

If ktya hasn't kicked this woman out of his house yet he should ask her if she was pregnant then, and write down what she says regardless of what she says in case it's important later.

Even if she's moved out already I think he should make a time-line showing when they first had sex and whether this was prior to her surgery, when her surgery was, what time interval there was post surgery when they weren't having sex, when they had sex post surgery, when she claims to have discovered she was pregnant and when she told him. I'm not suggesting that this should be shared with the Detectives of Loveshack unless he wants to, but it may be clear from the time-line if it's even possible that he's the father.

Wouldn't he have noticed her being preggo tho?

Some people don't look any different for several months, and he only met her in early October so even if she was showing he didn't know her body shape prior to that.

I never saw where she had hip surgery?

Pelvic, in OR terms, means female. Bladder slings, reconstructions, vulvar resections, endometrial ablations (in which case she had BETTER NOT be pregnant!), fibroid removal, hysteroscopies, laparoscopies, etc.

Maybe she had her tubes tied, LOL!

In any of these cases, YES, she would have been tested for pregnancy, even if she wasn't put completely under.

The tip off is in the 'she couldn't get pregnant' because of it all.

Edited by MidwestUSA
  • Author

Early detection pregnancy test works within 10 days.

The surgery was an alteration basically a tightening of bolts not very invasive they did it through two incisions on either side with spinal tap.

She came here and we had sex that night. Had a period about a week later, then the surgery, Dr said sex was ok as long as it wasn't rough. Had sex after 3-4 days and then a break for about a week after that. Pregnancy test I bought three weeks later. I saw the test.

Did not see the period I'm not a sicko going to check for that because like who lies about that. Maybe in hindsight I should have but hardly a way to treat a new girl asking for proof about her period lol that would be insane.

It it was an ortho surgery on pelvic bones, I shall print out my post and eat it. My apologies. It takes a really saggy uterus to require bolts! (More properly called anchors).

As a side note, a spinal is the safest type of anesthesia for someone who is pregnant. Hmmmm.........

• Like 2
Smthn_Like_Olivia
Early detection pregnancy test works within 10 days.

The surgery was an alteration basically a tightening of bolts not very invasive they did it through two incisions on either side with spinal tap.

She came here and we had sex that night. Had a period about a week later, then the surgery, Dr said sex was ok as long as it wasn't rough. Had sex after 3-4 days and then a break for about a week after that. Pregnancy test I bought three weeks later. I saw the test.

Did not see the period I'm not a sicko going to check for that because like who lies about that. Maybe in hindsight I should have but hardly a way to treat a new girl asking for proof about her period lol that would be insane.

Dr said sex was okay as long as it wasn't rough after a hip surgery?? I highly doubt that. I've had doctors tell me to refrain from sex from things FAR less invasive.

What promoted you to go out and get the pregnancy test. Only 3 weeks later? I'm gonna assume you guys are still playing house since no update on her moving out?

• Like 3
Dr said sex was okay as long as it wasn't rough after a hip surgery?? I highly doubt that. I've had doctors tell me to refrain from sex from things FAR less invasive.

What promoted you to go out and get the pregnancy test. Only 3 weeks later? I'm gonna assume you guys are still playing house since no update on her moving out?

Yep, something doesn't quite add up here. :confused:

I'm going to be honest with you, the timeline COULD be true for her pregnancy to be yours. 3-4 days after surgery she could have been ovulating or she could have been ovulating a week after that as well, every woman is a little bit different on when they ovulate. Pregnancy can be detected VERY early these days. When I was pregnant with my son, I tested myself the day I was supposed to start my next cycle and it was positive then. My child was conceived almost exactly 2 weeks prior to that. I know for a fact that it wasn't some other date, so she could test herself after being one week late on her cycle and come up positive.

I was also very skinny at the time and didn't start "showing" until almost 3-4 months pregnant. It was a very small lump at that point, but I could tell and my son's father could tell too.

This means that she could have been pregnant when you met her. Especially since you aren't aware of whether she actually had her period or not. Seems to me though, that if you were living together (for all intents and purposes) that you would have noticed items in your trash can that would indicate she was on her cycle. Did she bring a bag with her? Does she have personal items at your house? She would have to have that stuff with her or you would have needed to take her to the store to buy stuff.

Anyway, my detective work is done for today. But you should do whatever is in your power to get her to go home while you all make this decision about how to handle this.

Because of her age, they WILL recommend that she either do the CVS testing or there is another one they do as well early on in the pregnancy to test for chromosomal abnormalities. You should be able to test the dna then to determine if it is yours.

Either way, you have to stop being a doormat and get her to leave your home. She has set up shop and is acting like a crazy psycho very early on. That's frightening.

• Like 1
because like who lies about that. Maybe in hindsight I should have but hardly a way to treat a new girl asking for proof about her period lol that would be insane.

The same kind of person who draws money out of their supposed "bfs" bank account with even asking thats who a con women..I wouldent ever dream of helping myself to some ones cash in their account .

• Like 2
The same kind of person who draws money out of their supposed "bfs" bank account with even asking thats who a con women..I wouldent ever dream of helping myself to some ones cash in their account .

And the same type of con that moves in with no money when he said no moving in.

• Like 2
And the same type of con that moves in with no money when he said no moving in.

Yes and no I think alot of that particular situation was encouraged by the OP himself he said no but yet he really liked the fact she was cooking/cleaning/playing little Suzy homemaker pretty much..im not overly going to focous on her supposedly moving in cause I think the OP was fine with it long as it was serving him..he hasent made her leave so it cant be bothering him to much..I wonder if she is still doing all of that stuff...

He of course can have her stay - and he probably will - but his expectation should be that she will use him more and more... Because he allows it.

He of course can have her stay - and he probably will - but his expectation should be that she will use him more and more... Because he allows it.

Yep the entire situation sounds odd and rather toxic but then again people have been trying to tell him this for a while..