wtf is going on here

Im proud to report tyat 7 hours, a day pass transit ticket and a cheap hotel room later she has finally gone. I have endured crying, wailing, a huge mess, and im finally free.

Now i get to mop up the collateral damage.

Shes gone.

This was pretty hard. Im a nice person who cares about people. Turfing someone like this really sucked. :-(

You either "turfed" someone that was a liar and a con or you eventually but firmly asked someone to leave that has their own car, home, and money.

Which one do you feel bad about?

• Like 1

Glad she's gone but it sounds like you didn't get your money. Still, sometimes you just have to cut your losses, and this was definitely one of those times.

• Like 1
  • Author
Glad she's gone but it sounds like you didn't get your money. Still, sometimes you just have to cut your losses, and this was definitely one of those times.

Nope no money and im now of the beleif that the whole medical abortion was a sham.

Maybe ill see her in 9 months in court.

Also, i have reason to beleive shes behind my deceased moms engagement ring gone missing. Will be reporting it stolen to the police, at least if it hits a pawn shop ill get it back.

What a bloody mess.

Nope no money and im now of the beleif that the whole medical abortion was a sham.

Maybe ill see her in 9 months in court.

Also, i have reason to beleive shes behind my deceased moms engagement ring gone missing. Will be reporting it stolen to the police, at least if it hits a pawn shop ill get it back.

What a bloody mess.

And tell them who the suspect is that took it.

This gal sounds like a drug user.

Start checking - I'm certain if anything else that had a $5 value - it's gone too.

As far as the fake abortion - I think everything about the "pregnancy" was a farce. IF she WAS pregnant I'd bet money it was before she showed up at your place. But she did figure out how to swindle you for a fool by saying she was pregnant. How else was she to get you to feel sorry for her?

And no wonder she has no job, no money, no home, no family to take her in and no car = she's a druggie... Just looking to mooch off of whoever believes her lies. Her family is sick of it.

Edited by beach
  • Author

A few friends have suggested that, the drug thing, but ive been around her for 7 weeks straight, i dont think thats the case. I used to be a rave promoter almost 20 years ago, and encountered a lot of drugs. I dont think shes into that.

But yeah a complete mess.

At least i can talk to my support network out in the open again. Dont have to take walks or hide out.

So many prescription drug users now - pills that process in the body as heroin etc.

You wouldn't necessarily "see her" stash or evidence... But her behavior sure looks "as if". Too many red flags that point to that being the case that it would only make sense if she was the druggie.

Have you even changed your locks yet?

WhatIsLove2014
So many prescription drug users now - pills that process in the body as heroin etc.

You wouldn't necessarily "see her" stash or evidence... But her behavior sure looks "as if". Too many red flags that point to that being the case that it would only make sense if she was the druggie.

Have you even changed your locks yet?

Right probably why she didn't want you to go to the "pharmacy" with her to get her blood meds...probably going to see her dealer.

Glad she's gone though. Good luck to you.

• Like 1
  • Author

Things are looking better. Im talking to my penpal girl friend again who is so special to me (who i met on ls almost a year ago) and the other females in my support network.

Going to be a brutal slog with my tenancy debt. Scheduled today to just get drunk and tomorrow to find a secondary income like i scheduled yesterday to get the girl out.

Things are looking better. Im talking to my penpal girl friend again who is so special to me (who i met on ls almost a year ago) and the other females in my support network.

Going to be a brutal slog with my tenancy debt. Scheduled today to just get drunk and tomorrow to find a secondary income like i scheduled yesterday to get the girl out.

Just courious dont you have any other guys in your "support network"?

• Like 1
  • Author
Just courious dont you have any other guys in your "support network"?

Ive got a few but women are better at that sort of thing for me.

This signals your need to play the victim role even longer and trying to use it to your advantage to get women to feel sorry for you.

Which, in turn, would create another scenario that invites women to abuse you even more.

Stop your cycle by becoming stronger - and a man that has a healthy boundary so that you only attract HEALTHY women!

Please seek professional help!

• Like 1

Women can be better listeners agreed but it almost seams instead of it just being that your talking to these women on a platonic level only you go beyond that with many of them. It almost comes off as you crave attention from women and will take it wither its good or bad.

Hence opening yourself up to being used and abused like you just were im sure your going to dismiss this but it makes sense considering everything thats happened..Also by doing this your not getting another males view point on these subjects.

So all you have to go on is women talking about other women and ill be honest here as a women we don't always give unbiased subjective advice especially if we have any "history or feelings" with the guy we are talking to..

Op be casual friends with women if it floats your boat but also try talking to some guys cause I think you might find that the balance of advice might be beneficial to you in the long run..

• Like 1

What a bloody mess.

I think you need to do more than just report it. I think you need to tell them about what has been happening.

An item like that is irreplaceable simply because of where it came from.

Tell the police and go get it back.

Now you have this sorted out I really think you need to start getting some help so that you recognize boundaries and crossing of... Time for you to start having healthy relationships...

Good Luck

• Like 2

What a bloody mess.

What did the police say when you called them to report her for stealing from you? Don't forget to mention the money she stole, and the whole pregnancy scam thing (you might not be able to see her medical records, but they could if they're interested and if she's a suspect).

I tried that on Saturday. I kindly waited until 9am and asked her repeatedly until I gave up at 3pm. She really has nowhere to go.

Whatever is happening here, I think ktya ought to have some credit for being a caring human being. If she is a con artist - and the signs are there - then he'll find a way but I think he's been very considerate here and deserves credit for that.

• Author

Thanks spiderowl.

On the police report I can't find any pictures so the report would be a waste of time. I thought I had at least one but it's gone.

Plot has thickened btw. The woman apparently talked to my landlord and has caused a complete sht show with my tenants.

So con artist she definitely is.

Look on the bright side...

At least you can clear up this mess now and there isn't more being contributed to it...

has anyone else possibly got a picture of your mothers ring?

• Like 1
  • Author
Look on the bright side...

At least you can clear up this mess now and there isn't more being contributed to it...

has anyone else possibly got a picture of your mothers ring?

Unfortunately no pictures, I checked around.

What a disaster. She has wrapped my tenants around her little finger, ive been screamed at twice by one and the other one tattletales everything I say to the one doing the screaming.

I'm guessing that they are still talking to her, who knows what lies she's filling them with.

I tried to explain to the one guy what's going on and within minutes of finishing what was a difficult but frank and calm conversation I'm getting texts from the other one accusing me of telling him lies. Then when the girl gets home I get screamed at.

I'm glad I took yesterday off work to deal with all of this, because it was a complete gong show.

I'm still putting the peices together but I think that the setup went kind of like this:

Girl shows up and I explain I can't look after her because I'm behind on my rent. She then out of the blue offers to cover the arrears for me. Expecting money just around the corner for my landlord I continue looking after her, which leaves no money to pay the guy which is ok because she's got the money coming just around the corner, which it never does.

In the meantime she buddy buddies up with my renters while I'm at work and explains to them what an irresponsible person I am and shows them an email from my landlord from when I'm trying to make arrangements with him, which freaks them out - all the while still telling me that the money is just around the corner.

She then wants to talk to my landlord and I day no way. Plan being to steal my house and tenants because I've lived in the house for 13 years and because if that I get a 4 bdrm house for the price of a one bedroom basement suite, so I can rent two rooms and effectively live for the price of the utilities.

Now that I kicked her out she's trying to stir up as much crap as she can to try to get me kicked out, do she can swoop in and try to save the day.

Unbeknownst to her my landlord and I have been through a lot before both where I've paid months in advance and fallen behind so he's not jumping to conclusions and everything is going to be ok. So when I'm explaining to my tenants that everything is going to be ok they don't believe me because she's probably hearing from them shortly after I say it.

What a mess. I'm probably going to need to get new tenants now. What a class A con artist. Sigh

• Author

Oh and a few more nuggets.

I emailed OKC what happened with this woman and my suspicions that she's been meeting guys off of there kiting off of them and stealing from them such as my mother's rings and the whole fiasco. I'm guessing that they looked into her account as it was very recently removed.

I recall when she first arrived there was a few guys messaging her insanely, one guy messaged her 40 times in a row without any responses from her. In hindsight it was probably the last victim.

Then this morning surprise surprise I get an unsolicited message from some woman with no pictures who is a brand new user when I haven't logged in in months. The new user has not filled out a profile and hasn't answered any of the match questions. Hmmm.

One last nugget. She stole a bottle of my cologne. I had Hugo Boss, playboy, and preferred stock. She stole the preferred stock, the cheapest of the three. I kinda laughed at that one.

Edited by ktya

It seems like it would help you to file a formal police report against her.

Include the money she stole outright off your bank card. She didn't ask permission and she did take it out. The bank can run film of her actually taking it out for evidence against her.

And include the ring in the report too - whether you have a picture of it or not. Just describe what it looks like. She probably pawned it or sold it on ebay - start checking into those sources. It may track her back to the transaction.

In the end - all that negative energy only grows bigger by continuing to participate. You can literally shut it down with others (tenants) by stating right up front "I'm not discussing this". Then it will die down.

Don't put it past her to enter your place while you're at work - she will.

That's another reason to alert the police to her wrongdoings. You need them aware that she's capable of destruction.

She is skilled - and you need to take action to protect yourself - because doing nothing leaves her more opportunities to cause more harm.

• Author

I'm not sure what good a police report would do.

The policy here is if you give your bank card and PIN and someone steals money then it's your own fault. She gave back most of the $160 so I'd be reporting a theft of $40. With the rings I have no pictures nor proof of purchase so even if they were found it would be hard to get them back because I couldn't prove that they were ever mine.

I've looked into getting the locks rekeyed by a friend but if she is still buddy buddy with my tenants they would just let her in anyway. I doubt she has a copy of the key because she was broke.

I certainly am getting fed up with the one tenant screaming at me, especially when she has given me notice to move. As I'm legally allowed to sublet I am their landlord and my relationship with my landlord is none of their business as long as they have a room heat hot water and lights. Never in 6 years of subletting have I had my tenants get involved with my relationship with my landlord.

It was actually the screaming girl who said my now ex girlfriend had contacted my landlord. I checked with him and he said he hadn't been contacted. So she must be in some communication with the scammer.

dreamingoftigers

She needs to stop screaming at you or she can leave.

I am a little confused as to why your tenant is screaming at you.

Sometimes a police report can help the next person down the line who is similarly victimized.

The policy here is if you give your bank card and PIN and someone steals money then it's your own fault. She gave back most of the $160 so I'd be reporting a theft of $40. With the rings I have no pictures nor proof of purchase so even if they were found it would be hard to get them back because I couldn't prove that they were ever mine.

I've looked into getting the locks rekeyed by a friend but if she is still buddy buddy with my tenants they would just let her in anyway. I doubt she has a copy of the key because she was broke.

I certainly am getting fed up with the one tenant screaming at me, especially when she has given me notice to move. As I'm legally allowed to sublet I am their landlord and my relationship with my landlord is none of their business as long as they have a room heat hot water and lights. Never in 6 years of subletting have I had my tenants get involved with my relationship with my landlord.

It was actually the screaming girl who said my now ex girlfriend had contacted my landlord. I checked with him and he said he hadn't been contacted. So she must be in some communication with the scammer.

• Like 2

She might already be known to them, and the police might be able to get the stolen ring back.

• Like 3