Will space make her realize?

• Author

Just a little update, while i was out on the lash with the boys last night, she texted me. I dont get it and she then snapped at the end. Like is she confused? Heres the convo:

Her: Hey

Me: Can i ask you something?

Her: Ok what?

Me: Was i?

Her: Were you what?

Me: you know

Her: No i dont and im sick of playing your games, go play them with someone else who cares.

I was hammered i dont even know what i was saying to be honest and have tried apologizing but she hasnt text back.

If i was you, i would count my blessings, she tried reaching out whether it be romantically or as a friend. Either way, it seems that she is tired of it always coming back to your relationship whenever she tries to talk to you. You need to get over it, i think your chance (if there was even one) has come and gone. Find some comfort in the fact she at least contacted you, i know i've been in situations where i simply wish they did contact me so i could get closure. You should have that by now, you've proven that thought you are at a moment of weakness you are desirable enough to have someone miss you. Take that in stride and move on.

• Author
If i was you, i would count my blessings, she tried reaching out whether it be romantically or as a friend. Either way, it seems that she is tired of it always coming back to your relationship whenever she tries to talk to you. You need to get over it, i think your chance (if there was even one) has come and gone. Find some comfort in the fact she at least contacted you, i know i've been in situations where i simply wish they did contact me so i could get closure. You should have that by now, you've proven that thought you are at a moment of weakness you are desirable enough to have someone miss you. Take that in stride and move on.

Ya I suppose in a way, she has only reached out twice compared to me. Thanks for your honesty, and agree with you, just need space for both of us to recover.

Simon Phoenix

Dude, you just don't listen do you? STOP TALKING TO HER FOR THE 48TH TIME! What's the point of being on this site if you are just going to ignore everything people say?

• Author

sorry i wasnt talking to her just when i saw that and was twisted, bad move on my part, i really just need space to heal.

• Author

She was out last night and i got a call from her, but i didnt answer, what is she playing at?

Simon Phoenix
She was out last night and i got a call from her, but i didnt answer, what is she playing at?

Did she leave a message? I doubt it. If not, then who cares? Couldn't have been that important and it's not your concern. Stop trying to figure out what she's thinking. Stay NC.

• Author
Did she leave a message? I doubt it. If not, then who cares? Couldn't have been that important and it's not your concern. Stop trying to figure out what she's thinking. Stay NC.

she text saying sorry, im gonna ignore this, if she says she loves me and wants me back, thats only when ill reply, i dread the day we meet though

thefooloftheyear

Space might make YOU realize that she isnt "all that"..All it took was a few dates with other women to realize that I dont want any part of her(mty ex) now that she wants back...

TFY

• Like 1
stormymonday

The best thing for you to do is give her a chance to miss you. When you spend all of your time with someone, things do get dull and boring, it's the nature of the beast. Women have never and never will be understood by men. I had a situation with my girlfriend awhile back, she didn't seem happy, so I asked what was up. She just said "I never get a chance to miss you, and I want to miss you". That being said, I gave her a little more space, and voila. Hang in there.

• Author
Space might make YOU realize that she isnt "all that"..All it took was a few dates with other women to realize that I dont want any part of her(mty ex) now that she wants back...

TFY

Agreed, i just feel its too soon to date and dont feel ready yet, been out of the game a long time. Will you definitely not take her back?

• Author
The best thing for you to do is give her a chance to miss you. When you spend all of your time with someone, things do get dull and boring, it's the nature of the beast. Women have never and never will be understood by men. I had a situation with my girlfriend awhile back, she didn't seem happy, so I asked what was up. She just said "I never get a chance to miss you, and I want to miss you". That being said, I gave her a little more space, and voila. Hang in there.

Yup even her friend has said that give her the space she wants and she might miss you. She has later said that she does miss me, but my ex flat out told me she doesnt. Did it all work out for you? She didnt say she stopped loving you did she? Im gonna try move on but i wont close the door on us, love her too much.

Simon Phoenix
Yup even her friend has said that give her the space she wants and she might miss you. She has later said that she does miss me, but my ex flat out told me she doesnt. Did it all work out for you? She didnt say she stopped loving you did she? Im gonna try move on but i wont close the door on us, love her too much.

You need to close the door. If she really wants you, she's more than capable of using the doorknob and opening it.

• Like 2
  • Author

she text me saying hey, and i stupidly asked her did she cheat on me or leave me for someone else? she said no she swore lost the plot said to never talk to her again, and that she will never text bck if i do and deleted me on fb( the only network i didnt delete her on), will she ever frgive me?

Simon Phoenix
she text me saying hey, and i stupidly asked her did she cheat on me or leave me for someone else? she said no she swore lost the plot said to never talk to her again, and that she will never text bck if i do and deleted me on fb( the only network i didnt delete her on), will she ever frgive me?

Dude, what the hell?

Simon Phoenix
what????????

Why are you so intent on shooting yourself in the foot? You really don't listen at all. Not only did you answer when you shouldn't have, but you asked that question. Are you trying to make yourself miserable?

• Author
Why are you so intent on shooting yourself in the foot? You really don't listen at all. Not only did you answer when you shouldn't have, but you asked that question. Are you trying to make yourself miserable?

im so depressed :( wills ehever forgive me for that?

Simon Phoenix
im so depressed :( wills ehever forgive me for that?

Only if you STOP CONTACTING HER AND STOP ASKING HER QUESTIONS LIKE THAT! I'm sorry I have to talk in capital letters, but you really don't get it. It's not registering at all. You keep doing panicky, clingy, dumb things and you wonder why you keep falling further and further down the hole. She might forgive you (which doesn't mean she'll come back to you), but the more you continue to ignore the advice given ITT and do foolish things the less of a chance she'll want anything to do with you on any level.

You need to stop all contact and interaction with her and you need to find other things to focus on. I'm about ready to just give up on your thread at this point because you don't listen.

• Author
Only if you STOP CONTACTING HER AND STOP ASKING HER QUESTIONS LIKE THAT! I'm sorry I have to talk in capital letters, but you really don't get it. It's not registering at all. You keep doing panicky, clingy, dumb things and you wonder why you keep falling further and further down the hole. She might forgive you (which doesn't mean she'll come back to you), but the more you continue to ignore the advice given ITT and do foolish things the less of a chance she'll want anything to do with you on any level.

You need to stop all contact and interaction with her and you need to find other things to focus on. I'm about ready to just give up on your thread at this point because you don't listen.

Im very sorry, your words have been a huge help to me, im sorry if it doesnt feel like that. I just dont want her to hate me, maybe she will calm down in a few weeks and forget about it. I'm gonna try no contact for two months and take small steps at a time. maybe should just get another girl.

thefooloftheyear
Agreed, i just feel its too soon to date and dont feel ready yet, been out of the game a long time. Will you definitely not take her back?

i suppose you can never say "never"- but right now its inconceivable.

She was a good person in some ways, but I was blinded of all the faults. I can now see and its painfully obvious that she is FAR less desirable than I thought at the time of the breakup..

TFY

Please let her go. It hurts me just to read your posts. I went through this with an ex and can tell you right now....there is nothing you can do or say to get her back. It sucks, but it's the truth. If you do not go NC for your own sanity you will not be able to heal and move forward with your life. She has made a conscious decision to move forward with her life without you in it, that should be enough of a push for you to do the same.

My ex toyed with me for months (a text here, a call there, a lunch date to catch up, to let's try us again). Those juicy little morsels, I fell for them every time, like an idiot. Little did I know, he was keeping me as a backup. The whole time he was looking for other options and when those women weren't showing interest in return he would come to me for a confidence boost. I was in a constant state of limbo for nearly 7 months with him, after our initial bu, until he said it again "I just want to be single". It crushed me and more than anything pissed me off. That's when I went NC for good. It was torture and I settled for less than I deserved those 7 months. Waiting for him to come back to me. To realize that I was who he wanted to share his life with. Guess what? He never realized that and I am so thankful now that he didn't. Please don't put your life and happiness on hold for someone that has to think about how special and irreplaceable you are.

• Like 1
  • Author
i suppose you can never say "never"- but right now its inconceivable.

She was a good person in some ways, but I was blinded of all the faults. I can now see and its painfully obvious that she is FAR less desirable than I thought at the time of the breakup..

TFY

I suppose your right, time changes evrything, how long have you been split up for?

• Author
Please let her go. It hurts me just to read your posts. I went through this with an ex and can tell you right now....there is nothing you can do or say to get her back. It sucks, but it's the truth. If you do not go NC for your own sanity you will not be able to heal and move forward with your life. She has made a conscious decision to move forward with her life without you in it, that should be enough of a push for you to do the same.

My ex toyed with me for months (a text here, a call there, a lunch date to catch up, to let's try us again). Those juicy little morsels, I fell for them every time, like an idiot. Little did I know, he was keeping me as a backup. The whole time he was looking for other options and when those women weren't showing interest in return he would come to me for a confidence boost. I was in a constant state of limbo for nearly 7 months with him, after our initial bu, until he said it again "I just want to be single". It crushed me and more than anything pissed me off. That's when I went NC for good. It was torture and I settled for less than I deserved those 7 months. Waiting for him to come back to me. To realize that I was who he wanted to share his life with. Guess what? He never realized that and I am so thankful now that he didn't. Please don't put your life and happiness on hold for someone that has to think about how special and irreplaceable you are.

your right i have to accept we are no more, i just really dont want to leave it on this bad terms, do you think she will forive what i said earlier on? How long have you been in NC now? I suppose i ended a relationship with a really nice girl for this realtionship, just have regrets at the moment.

thefooloftheyear
I suppose your right, time changes evrything, how long have you been split up for?

Since Dec 2012...I was a wreck in January..Ive been totally over it for a few months now..I can sit and watch her blow a guy in Macys window and I woudnt care one bit..I took control..I am better than she is...eff her.

Now she is trying to get back..She is being coy about it now..Its a matter of time when she is going to get hysterical or crazy..I dont hate her, I do wish her all the best..in a way I am glad she "set me free"..I have met some great women that really outshine her since then and while I am not looking for anything serious now its been smooth sailing..

You'll get there, but you have to let go..She is just a woman..They all have tits and a pussy. I am not saying thats all you look for in a woman, but I think a lot of guys get hung up on this and make their exes look like Wonder Woman or something.:laugh:

TFY

• Like 1