Will space make her realize?

LinkWorshiper
Do you still have hope? I know these forums are the thing helping me the most through all this. Went out last night with best friends, havent seen them in ages, their all delighted I'm single and I pulled but it really didnt help at all!

I'm not sure. Hope is a weird thing. In my heart, I have hope, and even a gut feeling a little bit, that he is going to fall on his ass and realize what he's done once it finally dawns on him that he doesn't have me around in any capacity as this kind of happened with him once before when I put my foot down about him being a wishywashy jerk. But I also know it is dangerous to cling onto the hope because then you kind of remain stuck. Again, I say this like it's easy, but it's not. I try hard not to think about it, even though I do, and just try and say that at this point, if it's going to work out, it's on him, not me, and the best thing I can do is take care of myself until the chips fall.

But I hear you: it's not easy. I was invited to a bachelorette party with a bunch of high school friends I hadn't seen in a while and I had to work really hard to keep it together since the whole point was to celebrate an upcoming marriage while I was there feeling down without the person I love the most.

• Author
I'm not sure. Hope is a weird thing. In my heart, I have hope, and even a gut feeling a little bit, that he is going to fall on his ass and realize what he's done once it finally dawns on him that he doesn't have me around in any capacity as this kind of happened with him once before when I put my foot down about him being a wishywashy jerk. But I also know it is dangerous to cling onto the hope because then you kind of remain stuck. Again, I say this like it's easy, but it's not. I try hard not to think about it, even though I do, and just try and say that at this point, if it's going to work out, it's on him, not me, and the best thing I can do is take care of myself until the chips fall.

But I hear you: it's not easy. I was invited to a bachelorette party with a bunch of high school friends I hadn't seen in a while and I had to work really hard to keep it together since the whole point was to celebrate an upcoming marriage while I was there feeling down without the person I love the most.

Ya your right about hope, suppose it does more harm than good clinging on hoping they come back. Its just harder to see them move on so easily and we struggle isnt it? I get you that must have been very tough, makes you wonder could we take them back after all this hurt?

LinkWorshiper
Ya your right about hope, suppose it does more harm than good clinging on hoping they come back. Its just harder to see them move on so easily and we struggle isnt it? I get you that must have been very tough, makes you wonder could we take them back after all this hurt?

I went extreme with this in actually spending time with my guy, thinking that by actually DOING something, I was helping. I won't say I made it worse or anything, but I did put myself through a lot of stuff that maybe could have been avoided if I'd just done X, Y or Z instead. But then if we had that kind of clarity, it would be much easier, right? At the same time, it's not easy for them either, though perhaps in a different way. I try to avoid thinking about that too.... like... I can HOPE my man is sitting around at home like, 'Damn, I really messed that up, maybe I should fix it.' And maybe he is, or will... but I can't spend every day being like, 'Today is the day the idiot wakes up.' Because then I'm the one who's missing out.

Taking them back is something YOU get to decide when they get their act together? The threat for them in these situations is that as you heal, you might get to a point where you decide THEY'RE the ones not worth it. Which is sad to think, but also a reality.

• Like 1
  • Author
I went extreme with this in actually spending time with my guy, thinking that by actually DOING something, I was helping. I won't say I made it worse or anything, but I did put myself through a lot of stuff that maybe could have been avoided if I'd just done X, Y or Z instead. But then if we had that kind of clarity, it would be much easier, right? At the same time, it's not easy for them either, though perhaps in a different way. I try to avoid thinking about that too.... like... I can HOPE my man is sitting around at home like, 'Damn, I really messed that up, maybe I should fix it.' And maybe he is, or will... but I can't spend every day being like, 'Today is the day the idiot wakes up.' Because then I'm the one who's missing out.

Taking them back is something YOU get to decide when they get their act together? The threat for them in these situations is that as you heal, you might get to a point where you decide THEY'RE the ones not worth it. Which is sad to think, but also a reality.

Ya your 100% correct about taking them back or not. It seems every relationship I know of has gotten a second chance and I naively though we would do but sure what do I know? She is out all the time surrounded by her friends, booked a girls holiday, seems to have really moved on! Her friend told me she misses me terribly but that if i really loved her i had to let go. Kinda struck home for me and suppose its something im going to have to do.

LinkWorshiper
Ya your 100% correct about taking them back or not. It seems every relationship I know of has gotten a second chance and I naively though we would do but sure what do I know? She is out all the time surrounded by her friends, booked a girls holiday, seems to have really moved on! Her friend told me she misses me terribly but that if i really loved her i had to let go. Kinda struck home for me and suppose its something im going to have to do.

There is a difference between actually moving on and seeming to have. She might still be trying to, so don't think like she just stopped caring overnight. Maybe she needs some time, but maybe so do you! I know for me, I got really sad when I saw my man post on FB that he had been making some really good choices for himself lately. In my head, of course, I immediately assumed that meant he had somehow decided the forget me entirely, when it actually probably has nothing to do with me at all. Hell, it might even mean he's about to fall on his butt, trying hard to make it seem like he's got it together when he doesn't, or maybe that he will miss me soon.... but I can't pick it apart and try to know because that doesn't help.

So let her go on her girls trip! Maybe you should have a dudebro trip! And maybe the time apart will make you guys really figure out how you feel about having one another in your life.

• Author
There is a difference between actually moving on and seeming to have. She might still be trying to, so don't think like she just stopped caring overnight. Maybe she needs some time, but maybe so do you! I know for me, I got really sad when I saw my man post on FB that he had been making some really good choices for himself lately. In my head, of course, I immediately assumed that meant he had somehow decided the forget me entirely, when it actually probably has nothing to do with me at all. Hell, it might even mean he's about to fall on his butt, trying hard to make it seem like he's got it together when he doesn't, or maybe that he will miss me soon.... but I can't pick it apart and try to know because that doesn't help.

So let her go on her girls trip! Maybe you should have a dudebro trip! And maybe the time apart will make you guys really figure out how you feel about having one another in your life.

Oh yeah entirely, I wont be moving on for a very long time, Id wait years if i knew she would come back (no exaggeration). Ya true but when she doesnt love me she wouldnt care too much, she is enjoying life, talking lads on facebook, out all the time, while I sit in most nights or just hang around with the boys. The girl the other night meant nothing but i felt so guilty and wanted to apologize to my ex. Your ex is rather foolish, you seem like a lovely person! But your right not to dwell on it or we will drive ourselves insane. Her friends all recently became single and cant help but think this is a major reason with her being young and all. I wasnt particularly close to these at all. Yes definitely about the trip, got invited to Holland, Germany and the US in the last week!

LinkWorshiper
Oh yeah entirely, I wont be moving on for a very long time, Id wait years if i knew she would come back (no exaggeration). Ya true but when she doesnt love me she wouldnt care too much, she is enjoying life, talking lads on facebook, out all the time, while I sit in most nights or just hang around with the boys. The girl the other night meant nothing but i felt so guilty and wanted to apologize to my ex. Your ex is rather foolish, you seem like a lovely person! But your right not to dwell on it or we will drive ourselves insane. Her friends all recently became single and cant help but think this is a major reason with her being young and all. I wasnt particularly close to these at all. Yes definitely about the trip, got invited to Holland, Germany and the US in the last week!

Tell me about it. I have like zero interest in anybody else, and have even turned prospects down because I knew in my head that it wouldn't be fair to that person or me if my heart wasn't really in it. Even a one-night stand with a bro of mine who was moving away sent me into a spiral of guilt and I ended up not going through with it because I worried about the emotional fallout afterwards. But I don't know that moving on is exactly about waking up one day and being like, 'I don't love this person anymore.' I think it's more about being able to handle life without that person and what happens will happen. If you step away, it might help her realize what she lost. And if she doesn't care, then isn't it better that you're not in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about you? (I say that like it's the easiest thing in the world... HA!)

As for my ex... well... everybody we know knows he's an idiot except for him. I think that's the main reason I can't entirely be angry at him despite all this nonsense, because it's obvious he is spinning around with no clue what he wants. Of course, my fear is that he will decide that he definitely doesn't want me, though he had left a few indicators here and there that maybe he just doesn't even know. I worry he thinks I'm a bit too emotionally needy and he can't handle that, but I have to keep reminding myself that it says more about him if he can't be supportive of my feelings than me, even if I do get upset easily. But thanks... you make me feel better that I'm not just some terrible person that he could never want to love again. I know a lot of people on this site would easily say that he was just leaving me breadcrumbs to benefit himself while I am strung along, but knowing him, I just don't think he is even in a mental place to think in those terms. Regardless though, his cycle won't break unless it's shaken up, hence why I ended up deciding to go NC when I decided it was too much.

PS

Come to New York! We're not THAT mean. Unless we can tell you're a tourist :p

• Like 1
  • Author
Tell me about it. I have like zero interest in anybody else, and have even turned prospects down because I knew in my head that it wouldn't be fair to that person or me if my heart wasn't really in it. Even a one-night stand with a bro of mine who was moving away sent me into a spiral of guilt and I ended up not going through with it because I worried about the emotional fallout afterwards. But I don't know that moving on is exactly about waking up one day and being like, 'I don't love this person anymore.' I think it's more about being able to handle life without that person and what happens will happen. If you step away, it might help her realize what she lost. And if she doesn't care, then isn't it better that you're not in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about you? (I say that like it's the easiest thing in the world... HA!)

As for my ex... well... everybody we know knows he's an idiot except for him. I think that's the main reason I can't entirely be angry at him despite all this nonsense, because it's obvious he is spinning around with no clue what he wants. Of course, my fear is that he will decide that he definitely doesn't want me, though he had left a few indicators here and there that maybe he just doesn't even know. I worry he thinks I'm a bit too emotionally needy and he can't handle that, but I have to keep reminding myself that it says more about him if he can't be supportive of my feelings than me, even if I do get upset easily. But thanks... you make me feel better that I'm not just some terrible person that he could never want to love again. I know a lot of people on this site would easily say that he was just leaving me breadcrumbs to benefit himself while I am strung along, but knowing him, I just don't think he is even in a mental place to think in those terms. Regardless though, his cycle won't break unless it's shaken up, hence why I ended up deciding to go NC when I decided it was too much.

PS

Come to New York! We're not THAT mean. Unless we can tell you're a tourist :p

I really think me stepping away will probably just result in her not giving a damn! She wants the space. I had a moment of weakness this morning and I texted her telling her I missed her. Feel so crap and weak now and dont know what I was hoping to achieve from it. do you know if he has been with anyone else? This forum is the only thing helping tbh, feels good to let it all out. I told her in the future I would wait and she said I wudnt and that I would move on but I wont. I said I would love to meet again like we were and she just said ok. She wont cut my hope for the future off only the present. Her and her male friend keep using words like right now and atm so it fills me with probably false hope. How are you keeping NC going? You not worried that he will never contact you?

Oh well my big thick Irish accent will be a giveaway so :p

LinkWorshiper
I really think me stepping away will probably just result in her not giving a damn! She wants the space. I had a moment of weakness this morning and I texted her telling her I missed her. Feel so crap and weak now and dont know what I was hoping to achieve from it. do you know if he has been with anyone else? This forum is the only thing helping tbh, feels good to let it all out. I told her in the future I would wait and she said I wudnt and that I would move on but I wont. I said I would love to meet again like we were and she just said ok. She wont cut my hope for the future off only the present. Her and her male friend keep using words like right now and atm so it fills me with probably false hope. How are you keeping NC going? You not worried that he will never contact you?

Oh well my big thick Irish accent will be a giveaway so :p

I know my man had mentioned that he'd met someone and he wasn't sure where it was going to go, he was just feeling it out. Which is why I told him I wanted NC in the first place, because it wasn't fair for him to string me along whilst he didn't even know what he wanted.

I'm very confused right now because I saw this morning that he blocked me on Facebook and I can't even figure out what that means... if he did it for himself, or if he's trying to get me to notice. The NC is now even harder than it was, because before I was telling myself that I had to do it for him to realize that it wasn't okay for him to treat me the way he did, but now that he's blocked me, I'm trying to figure out if he's trying to tell me to go away or to draw me back. He's not one who even cares about Facebook, but lately he's been doing stuff there and sometimes I just feel like he's trying to make me notice or something. So, haha, yes, I'm VERY worried he won't contact me.... though to be fair, when we spoke, he tole ME to contact him. So I don't know right now.

Well, I think we can make exceptions for accents!!

• Author
I know my man had mentioned that he'd met someone and he wasn't sure where it was going to go, he was just feeling it out. Which is why I told him I wanted NC in the first place, because it wasn't fair for him to string me along whilst he didn't even know what he wanted.

I'm very confused right now because I saw this morning that he blocked me on Facebook and I can't even figure out what that means... if he did it for himself, or if he's trying to get me to notice. The NC is now even harder than it was, because before I was telling myself that I had to do it for him to realize that it wasn't okay for him to treat me the way he did, but now that he's blocked me, I'm trying to figure out if he's trying to tell me to go away or to draw me back. He's not one who even cares about Facebook, but lately he's been doing stuff there and sometimes I just feel like he's trying to make me notice or something. So, haha, yes, I'm VERY worried he won't contact me.... though to be fair, when we spoke, he tole ME to contact him. So I don't know right now.

Well, I think we can make exceptions for accents!!

see its completely different with my ex cause she told me she just wants to be single she doesnt want to be with anyone and her friend has reassured me theres noone else. and I just checked and she unblocked me on Facebook but dunno what that means either. She put up a joke last night that me and her used to share but when i texted her today, she doesnt text back. You seem very strong keeping up the NC. did you think you will break it soon so?

LinkWorshiper
see its completely different with my ex cause she told me she just wants to be single she doesnt want to be with anyone and her friend has reassured me theres noone else. and I just checked and she unblocked me on Facebook but dunno what that means either. She put up a joke last night that me and her used to share but when i texted her today, she doesnt text back. You seem very strong keeping up the NC. did you think you will break it soon so?

The dangerous thing about what her friend said is that it could be just as much true as it could be false. FB is so freaking lame with stuff like this, and I always try not to take it too seriously, but it's hard not to in these kinds of situations! Honestly though, it sounds a little bit like she's trying to string you along. I think for you keeping NC might be the best plan until she makes more of an effort. Says me, who's seriously thinking of breaking NC. It's funny, because this is happening right at the two week mark, which is the original time frame I had told my man I wanted for space until he insisted I don't put a time limit on it. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not, but now I'm just unsure if he's doing this for him, or because there's something he doesn't want me to see, or if he's trying to bait me or if he's just done.

• Like 1
  • Author
The dangerous thing about what her friend said is that it could be just as much true as it could be false. FB is so freaking lame with stuff like this, and I always try not to take it too seriously, but it's hard not to in these kinds of situations! Honestly though, it sounds a little bit like she's trying to string you along. I think for you keeping NC might be the best plan until she makes more of an effort. Says me, who's seriously thinking of breaking NC. It's funny, because this is happening right at the two week mark, which is the original time frame I had told my man I wanted for space until he insisted I don't put a time limit on it. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not, but now I'm just unsure if he's doing this for him, or because there's something he doesn't want me to see, or if he's trying to bait me or if he's just done.

Your 100% correct about facebook, creates more harm then good. Well i remember once after a fight this friend said its over and to leave it and then it wasnt so dunno what to think. I get you two weeks now is a awful long time, but at least if you text he will text you back, is there no way yee can just try to talk through things?

LinkWorshiper
Your 100% correct about facebook, creates more harm then good. Well i remember once after a fight this friend said its over and to leave it and then it wasnt so dunno what to think. I get you two weeks now is a awful long time, but at least if you text he will text you back, is there no way yee can just try to talk through things?

Well everybody is different, and that's the hard thing. People here and everywhere will tell you THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO TO FIX IT, but it's not so black and white. I have no idea if he will respond to me if I text because I'm not really sure what his intentions are right now. And I don't want to see desperate like, 'Oh no, I saw you blocked me, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.' Even though that's pretty much exactly how I feel. I had blocked him a while back because seeing his posts had been upsetting while I was trying to focus on myself, so maybe he's done the same thing. Maybe I should give it a few days, I don't know. I have this irrational fear it has to do with him deciding to go off with another girl and for me to not see, though I guess in that case he could have just defriended me?

• Author
Well everybody is different, and that's the hard thing. People here and everywhere will tell you THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO TO FIX IT, but it's not so black and white. I have no idea if he will respond to me if I text because I'm not really sure what his intentions are right now. And I don't want to see desperate like, 'Oh no, I saw you blocked me, come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack.' Even though that's pretty much exactly how I feel. I had blocked him a while back because seeing his posts had been upsetting while I was trying to focus on myself, so maybe he's done the same thing. Maybe I should give it a few days, I don't know. I have this irrational fear it has to do with him deciding to go off with another girl and for me to not see, though I guess in that case he could have just defriended me?

Yup of course and sure you would know through mutual friends. Seems like he wants to kinda have the last word or action. its sucha horrible feeling just would love to know what their thinking like. I have dumped someone before but was only a small 3 month thing. Does the dumper still feel in love? do they care? Like how can they detatch so easily? Seems like my ex could go without talking to me again because supposedly it hurts too much and she has to get over it, but it was her who dumped me so I dont understand?

LinkWorshiper
Yup of course and sure you would know through mutual friends. Seems like he wants to kinda have the last word or action. its sucha horrible feeling just would love to know what their thinking like. I have dumped someone before but was only a small 3 month thing. Does the dumper still feel in love? do they care? Like how can they detatch so easily? Seems like my ex could go without talking to me again because supposedly it hurts too much and she has to get over it, but it was her who dumped me so I dont understand?

I am hesitant to drag mutual friends into this. The only ones I've spoken to are the ones I'm pretty sure won't say anything to him. And they're not about to tell me anything he's said, really. Not that I think he's said much, because apparently he's been acting weird lately. Or at least the last time I checked, he was. He's not very good about talking about himself or feelings either, which is where half the issues kind of stemmed from in the first place, because I like to talk things out almost ad nauseum.

Your ex probably has some sort of guilt thing. I think my man has something similar. Don't want to look or feel like a bad guy. I've broken up with people too, and I definitely felt bad, but at that point, so much damage had been done in that particular relationship (it was full of head games), it was hard to care. For me, anyway. But then again, I ended that one to get away, and that was that.

• Author
I am hesitant to drag mutual friends into this. The only ones I've spoken to are the ones I'm pretty sure won't say anything to him. And they're not about to tell me anything he's said, really. Not that I think he's said much, because apparently he's been acting weird lately. Or at least the last time I checked, he was. He's not very good about talking about himself or feelings either, which is where half the issues kind of stemmed from in the first place, because I like to talk things out almost ad nauseum.

Your ex probably has some sort of guilt thing. I think my man has something similar. Don't want to look or feel like a bad guy. I've broken up with people too, and I definitely felt bad, but at that point, so much damage had been done in that particular relationship (it was full of head games), it was hard to care. For me, anyway. But then again, I ended that one to get away, and that was that.

Ya i get you dont want people taking sides and all that. my ex is so similar to him, felt like she couldnt express her feelings at all. i could move on if it wasnt for the last day where she kissed me told me she loved me and wanted everyday to be like that. I know thats two weeks ago but with a little effort why couldnt everyday be like that? We did nothing special just walked. I know if it had been the other way around I would have talked to my ex, like you can never stop caring!

LinkWorshiper
Ya i get you dont want people taking sides and all that. my ex is so similar to him, felt like she couldnt express her feelings at all. i could move on if it wasnt for the last day where she kissed me told me she loved me and wanted everyday to be like that. I know thats two weeks ago but with a little effort why couldnt everyday be like that? We did nothing special just walked. I know if it had been the other way around I would have talked to my ex, like you can never stop caring!

Oh man, I keep thinking of all the little things as well. The day my man and I broke up, it was a birthday party I threw FOR HIM. Literally hours before everything happened, he had proclaimed how much he loved me in front of all his coworkers when I'd dropped in at his job to borrow his keys. When I brought this up to him recently, he went on some stupid speech about how people's feelings aren't black and white and can't be put in boxes, which honestly just sounded like he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Anyway, what sucks is that I'm pretty sure my man still cares about me, but he's just not sure in what capacity. And it sucks because I know EXACTLY how I feel. I'm sure you feel that too!

• Author
Oh man, I keep thinking of all the little things as well. The day my man and I broke up, it was a birthday party I threw FOR HIM. Literally hours before everything happened, he had proclaimed how much he loved me in front of all his coworkers when I'd dropped in at his job to borrow his keys. When I brought this up to him recently, he went on some stupid speech about how people's feelings aren't black and white and can't be put in boxes, which honestly just sounded like he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. Anyway, what sucks is that I'm pretty sure my man still cares about me, but he's just not sure in what capacity. And it sucks because I know EXACTLY how I feel. I'm sure you feel that too!

We are in such similar positions, I just dont get why they would string us along. Her friend said I have no chance and she needs space atm, but wont commit to say its for good! I just feel the people around her who arent in love with me (long story, nothing to do with me) would be whispering in her ear and how great being single is.

LinkWorshiper
We are in such similar positions, I just dont get why they would string us along. Her friend said I have no chance and she needs space atm, but wont commit to say its for good! I just feel the people around her who arent in love with me (long story, nothing to do with me) would be whispering in her ear and how great being single is.

I think it's dangerous to play that game with yourself. Know that I am doing it RIGHT NOW, though... and it is not helping my situation at all. I think space helps give clarity for you too, so maybe what you need to do is try and think out what is best for you. Even if you tell yourself you will wait, what will you do to make the waiting not so bad? Or to improve yourself? Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle what has happened, but I know the one way NOT to do that is to keep trying to figure out what he was thinking and just do what I feel is right for me... be that reaching out now or still waiting a bit.

• Author
I think it's dangerous to play that game with yourself. Know that I am doing it RIGHT NOW, though... and it is not helping my situation at all. I think space helps give clarity for you too, so maybe what you need to do is try and think out what is best for you. Even if you tell yourself you will wait, what will you do to make the waiting not so bad? Or to improve yourself? Right now I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle what has happened, but I know the one way NOT to do that is to keep trying to figure out what he was thinking and just do what I feel is right for me... be that reaching out now or still waiting a bit.

I'm working on all the things she was unhappy about, I have my theory and job interviews lined up. Buying a car next week and Im losing all the weight I put on in the last two months. I feel you will reach out soon, after such a long period of NC you seem ready to. but is he?

Simon Phoenix

jerry, you need to do NC and work on stuff for you, not for her. Where both of you are screwing up is that you are basing everything you are doing on your exes. Stop that now. Improve for yourself -- if you improve just to try to fool them or get them back they'll see right through it and if you did get them back, those changes wouldn't stick because you only did them to obtain a certain result.

As for the concept of closure, that doesn't come from the ex. That comes from you. It's not up to your ex to tell you to move forward. That's your job. It doesn't matter what your ex is saying now, her decision is clear. IT'S OVER!!! I'm not saying that to be a Debbie Downer, I'm stating fact. You are holding on to something that doesn't exist right now. Everything you had in the past is moot. It does not matter and continuing to obsess about it doesn't do you a lick of good.

And trying to guess what some other person is thinking is one of the biggest wastes of time one can have. You won't be able to guess, so stop trying. Live for you, not for them.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP TEXTING AND CONTACTING HER!

• Author
jerry, you need to do NC and work on stuff for you, not for her. Where both of you are screwing up is that you are basing everything you are doing on your exes. Stop that now. Improve for yourself -- if you improve just to try to fool them or get them back they'll see right through it and if you did get them back, those changes wouldn't stick because you only did them to obtain a certain result.

As for the concept of closure, that doesn't come from the ex. That comes from you. It's not up to your ex to tell you to move forward. That's your job. It doesn't matter what your ex is saying now, her decision is clear. IT'S OVER!!! I'm not saying that to be a Debbie Downer, I'm stating fact. You are holding on to something that doesn't exist right now. Everything you had in the past is moot. It does not matter and continuing to obsess about it doesn't do you a lick of good.

And trying to guess what some other person is thinking is one of the biggest wastes of time one can have. You won't be able to guess, so stop trying. Live for you, not for them.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP TEXTING AND CONTACTING HER!

Ya your right, i have to accept its over and try to move on and make myself happy again. I keep clinging to hope but thats all it is and its not reciprocated. I'd like to think that when im happy again she may want to try again but i will not achieve that from smothering her. im gonna try to stick to NC this time because she is doing very well at it, and thanks for your honesty.

• Author

Is she trying to toy with me? She saw me go online and then a few minutes later liked the place we were supposed to have our last date?

Simon Phoenix
Is she trying to toy with me? She saw me go online and then a few minutes later liked the place we were supposed to have our last date?

Doubtful. Though it's stuff like that which is why you should block your ex on Facebook. Not to punish them, but to prevent yourself from overanalyzing every single thing they do. She probably just likes the restaurant.

• Like 1
  • Author
Doubtful. Though it's stuff like that which is why you should block your ex on Facebook. Not to punish them, but to prevent yourself from overanalyzing every single thing they do. She probably just likes the restaurant.

Ya true i just dont want her thinking i hate her cos i really dont. ah she has never been there though, just find it strange.