Hi Tojaz, I see you! Your wife is indeed nuts to let you go!

I never meant to implie weight when I said stocky, just pictured you like a rugby player, don't know why really! LOL

No thats pretty accurate, i played football a long time ago. Stocky is a bit different in the U.S. I guess. Thats my little nephew with me.

• Author
No thats pretty accurate, i played football a long time ago. Stocky is a bit different in the U.S. I guess. Thats my little nephew with me.

He looks like he's a bit cheeky!

• Author
I love it! Cheeky!

:)

Lup's you mentioned online dating on your thread a while back, we have been looking at each others profiles on match! Would you care to join in, I'd love to see your picture!?

Lup's you mentioned online dating on your thread a while back, we have been looking at each others profiles on match! Would you care to join in, I'd love to see your picture!?

I don't have a picture up yet, in case someone I know would see it...then tell her. I think it would be a had idea, you know?

I will figure out a way to post a pic later...maybe tinypic.com or something.

• Author
I don't have a picture up yet, in case someone I know would see it...then tell her. I think it would be a had idea, you know?

I will figure out a way to post a pic later...maybe tinypic.com or something.

Actually that's a very good point! Yeah, would love to put a face to the name!

• Author

And now for some more golden phrases :rolleyes:

"I'm not even sure what love is anymore, maybe I never loved you"

"I'm leaving because you have strong opinions on things, smallish things, but they have been your opinions since I have known you" (er, yeah, so it took you 18 years to decide you didn't like them then?)

"I really wanted things to work out, I do love you, that's why we had the minister round"

"You're there! I called and when you didn't answer I thought you had gone, I'm so glad you haven't left me, God I panicked, I couldn't bare to be without you"

"There is absolutly no way on earth I am going to leave or not marry you, I would be devastated without you"

"I loved you till the end, I still do, I'm not as certain in my decision to leave now, but, no, I've done the right thing"

Who can say contradiction? :eek: All together now, MIDLIFE CRISIS! :rolleyes:

Apoligies, needed to get them down for prosperity.

• Author

And the classic

"people split up all the time, it's no big deal" (er, hello, jilted me after 18 years) :confused::eek::confused:

"I'm leaving because you have strong opinions on things, smallish things, but they have been your opinions since I have known you" (er, yeah, so it took you 18 years to decide you didn't like them then?)

"I really wanted things to work out, I do love you, that's why we had the minister round"

"You're there! I called and when you didn't answer I thought you had gone, I'm so glad you haven't left me, God I panicked, I couldn't bare to be without you"

"There is absolutly no way on earth I am going to leave or not marry you, I would be devastated without you"

"I loved you till the end, I still do, I'm not as certain in my decision to leave now, but, no, I've done the right thing"

Let it out, Lis...and then you and me and toj and everyone else has to do something together: Start taking our steps away from it all.

I seem to be in a confused position, you guys seem to have had choices made for you, but at some point we all have to start walking, in whatever direction, you know?

Lisa, don't dwell on any of these. They are just the ramblings of a lunatic. I should send you some of the letters me and the wife swapped. Talk about out there. Don't worry, i still love you. ;)

TOJAZ

• Author
Lisa, don't dwell on any of these. They are just the ramblings of a lunatic. I should send you some of the letters me and the wife swapped. Talk about out there. Don't worry, i still love you. ;)

TOJAZ

Thanks.

Lunatic is right! He's b****y well turned me into one as well, I am truely losing my mind. :confused:

Lupa, you are right, but you know what? I may well be running!

Sufferin_Succotash
I seem to be in a confused position, you guys seem to have had choices made for you...

Although I understand your point, i have to disagree. I believe most of the people here weren't even really given a "choice". A "choice" would indicate options. From what I have read, they really had none. Someone else made a decision and basically "informed" them of it. Case in point... LisaUK. Ya know?

but at some point we all have to start walking, in whatever direction, you know?

With this... I absolutely agree. Here you have a choice. You can either walk towards them or away from them. Regardless, you have to get moving. If you stay stagnant for too long life will run you over before you know it.

As they say "these boots are made for walking". Cheesy quote... but it fits.:laugh:

Sufferin_Succotash

On a quick side note, I wanted to let you guys know that I follow you, Tojaz & Lupa's threads religiously. My heart goes out to each of you. I pray that you find the peace and happiness that each of you deserves.

hopesndreams
Actually that's a very good point! Yeah, would love to put a face to the name!

Why don't you guys put pictures up on this site, on ur profile, make em private of course, but if you add each other as contacts you can view each others pics. I have 6 piccies up if anyone is interested. :lmao:

Why don't you guys put pictures up on this site, on ur profile, make em private of course, but if you add each other as contacts you can view each others pics. I have 6 piccies up if anyone is interested. :lmao:

I didn't know we could do that! I'd love to see the pics H&D how does it work?

TOJAZ

hopesndreams

I clicked your name tojaz and added you as a contact. Now you do the same to me. When you click my name, it will take you to my profile and just click on the album pic.

hopesndreams

Tried sending you a private message about my location but not sure if it was sent..hmmm

Lemme know if you get it.

I got it. Sent you one back. Just became established the other day, still learning the new features. Pics don't want to upload, so i might have to try again tomorrow if they time out again. I'm going to play with it a little more.

• Author
On a quick side note, I wanted to let you guys know that I follow you, Tojaz & Lupa's threads religiously. My heart goes out to each of you. I pray that you find the peace and happiness that each of you deserves.

Thank you, that is such a nice thing to say and you have no idea how much it helps. :)

• Author
Lisa & Lupa, I added you to my contacts.

I have no idea how to become an established member etc?

• Author

Hi H&D, was thinking of you yesterday, wondered if you were ok? I'd love to see your pictures, I need to figure out how this member stuff works etc.