Auroracoladybug

Well Tojaz if you have a two year old that really needs a shower...toys are the best so I can get mine too...the baby likes to hog the water though (right in the middle and pushes me out so he can stand in it LOL) actually his potato head is made for the bath/shower with fins and water wings on his arms and a dixie cup sailor hat kinda cute...reminds me of H back in the early days...

still...I was born on what is called the cusp when the sign changes...most charts end Gemini on midnight 6/21 for the summer equinox to start on the 22nd...the longest day of summer...so I like sunshine :) and I have some Gemini characteristics

• Author

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to say that this is my last post. :(

I have found it necessary to ask LS to cancel my membership, some of you will already know why. I did think about whether I should post this, but I wanted to say goodbye to you all and not just disappear, as so many of you have helped me.

I wish all of you on here (Lupa, Dela, MMI, SHB, Broken Hearted, Ladybug, Gunny, Chrome, Silverfish, Gallon and so many more to list), ALL the best for the future. You will all get through this in time and will come out the other side, much stronger as a result. You will all find love again some day I'm sure. When you do, make sure it is someone that deserves you next time around.

Thank you to everyone who gave me much needed support, you will never know how much it meant to me. I will miss all of you.

Lisa

Auroracoladybug

Lisa stay safe!...You were the first to respond to my post so I really THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart...

soheartbroken

Wow. This is really out of the blue. I'm pretty sad about it...but I don't want to dig. I wish you the best.

Thank you so much for all your help. It won't be the same without you. You were the first person on here who I really felt a connection to. I feel a void now.

Miss you already lis...

Take care of yourself...good luck in school....

Ah, we will all miss you so much...

Please feel free to email me anytime..ok..

Shoot me a pm and i will give you my email addy!

You will be sorely missed by everyone here. You have done so much to help so many! Myself especially. Knowing that there are women like you out tin the world, made all of this almost bearable. Please take care of yourself, and may love find you like a perfect storm!

TOJAZ

hopesndreams

I am completely in the dark over this. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Lisa...your advice on here has been priceless. You are a kind hearted soul, my dear.

Take care of yourself.

A lot of people are sending me PM's asking about Lisa.

It's just something Lisa feels she needs to do for herself. She has her reasons, but she wants to keep them private and i'm going to respect that wish for her. Shes alright, nothing to worry about, and I know she will miss LS and wishes the best for you all.

TOJAZ

hopesndreams

Ok, thx, Tojaz. I thought something may have happened on the boards that scared her off. Considering all of what this board is about, the laying everything bare, really sharing and helping others, getting support when needed, it just surprises me she would just up and leave without explanation. Only the select few are privy I suppose.

I could just disappear and no one would even notice me gone. Lisa, on the other hand, will be missed.

Good luck at Uni and stay strong.

• Author

Hi everyone

Thank you for all the replies (H&D I will miss you!)

I've been getting a lot of PM's asking if I am OK. Please do not worry about me. It was difficult to try and explain why I felt I had to leave, still is, but I don't want anyone to feel worried about me. All I can say is that the issue of internet saftey was raised in my mind. Although this was probably JUST in my mind, it nevertheless resulted in me being fearful and so I feel I must leave.

It is my belief that only two members know the full story and I would really rather it remain that way.

Once again I would like to thank ALL of you for all the support you have given me.

Take care

Lisa

PS. PW take care of yourself and your new love!

PS. PW take care of yourself and your new love!

I'm going to try my best, I really do enjoy her company & we do have fun. The cool thing is when things get tough we stop & talk about it. Something I never did before.

Thank you & I'll be thinking of you.....You know how to get a hold of me if you need.......My prayers will be with you.