DG is not writing to me

Island Girl
Thats because he is your twin flame/twin soul

In the beginning of time man had four legs and four arms, but this gave him too much strength and made him insolent toward the gods. As a result the gods split them in two. This diminshed their strength and made them less insolent, but as they had had only one brain and one soul it left them incomplete

So as an eternal punishment man is left longing for the other half of his mind and soul to complete himsef and wanders the earth in search of that which makes him whole again

Yeah, I've seen the movie The Butcher's Wife too! LOL

Hahaha... one more thing..

I remember.. you posted a picture of DG before..

To be honest with you.. he is hideous.. sorry but I really don't know what you find in this guy.. :o

I absolutely disagree! I found him very intriguing and attractive, I definitely see the appeal in him.

Island Girl

Hi Ariadne -

I have refrained from posting on your threads about this guy.

The last time that I had a posting conversation with you on LS about him he was filing stalking police reports and restraining orders on you. And you were looking at serious trouble if you got in contact with him again.

I tried to look back to find out when that was but I couldn't go back far enough.

When was that? 2005 or 2006- maybe early 2007...?

I can't see how this "relationship" is in any way good for you or ever has been.

I read the e-mail he sent and I could picture what yours look like to him through his response to you.

You write about yourself and ask him questions about himself and his life etc.

He responds all about him and puts a few tag lines in about what you told him.

You told him you went to the hospital with horrible food poisoning and the drama that went along with that.

He wrote back all about himself and what he was up to.

Then he gives you one line at the end:

Glad you're feeling better.

That's all. Does that sound caring or interested? He didn't ask about your life, what you are up to, how work is going, how your son is --- but I bet he didn't have to. You spell all of that out for him don't you?

When someone cares about you they'll ask you questions and conversation goes BOTH ways.

You aren't even "allowed" to pick up the phone to call him. And he comes to your town and avoids you.

I think he has become attached to the adoration. It feeds his ego and he's okay with that.

But it isn't a relationship to him.

And you need to let it go.

You are quite obviously intelligent, successful, and well rounded.

And you are throwing all of that away right now.

Yes, another romantic focus would be great, but I am not even talking about that.

You are throwing away your life right now. Your job is suffering, you aren't living, or enjoying your world.

Have you sought professional help? You sound like you suffer from depression. I think DG has become a fixation and a way for you to distract yourself.

I think you have a great heart and so many other things.

But I fear for you if you do not get help to put all of this in perspective.

hahahhaha

Buffalo Bill?

I admit there is a Fabio thing going on, but Buffalo Bill?

:laugh:

Hahhaha Yeah thats the dude!! But not in that pic, more like when she goes to his house and he is walking around with the dog under his arm lol - and OMG DG's house was something out of the ark!!!!!!!!:eek:

Do you remember when mad doll collecter woman came here too!!!:confused:

• Author

Hey Island Girl,

Thanks for posting.

The last time that I had a posting conversation with you on LS about him he was filing stalking police reports and restraining orders on you. And you were looking at serious trouble if you got in contact with him again.

Ok, this never happened.

I had a thread where I said that I was drinking wine and simply emailed him (four times) when he was engaged, and I was afraid that the dollgirl was going to do something.

But he never did anything against me and I never got any restraining order. (You are refering to this thread: Going Crazy)

In which you helped me greately because you scared me enough not to send them any more emails (he wasn't getting them anyway, she was).

You write about yourself and ask him questions about himself and his life etc. He responds all about him and puts a few tag lines in about what you told him.

Well, we have a certain dynamic with the emails and I like the way we talk. I'd say we have good email chemistry and I like his responses to me.

You told him you went to the hospital with horrible food poisoning and the drama that went along with that. He wrote back all about himself and what he was up to. Then he gives you one line at the end: Glad you're feeling better.

Yeah. But I feel tough like that.

I bet he didn't have to. You spell all of that out for him don't you?

Yep.

You aren't even "allowed" to pick up the phone to call him. And he comes to your town and avoids you.

Well, this is a problem. And this is why all this mess happened.

I guess I wouldn't mind writing with him forever, that's how much I love him. But now because of that I'm in this trouble, and now and he is not speaking. Go figure.

Have you sought professional help? You sound like you suffer from depression. I think DG has become a fixation and a way for you to distract yourself.

Nah, I don't believe in Psychology. I don't believe in their science which I find bogus, and I find that they don't know where they are standing.

I think you have a great heart and so many other things. But I fear for you if you do not get help to put all of this in perspective.

Thank you.

I guess if I see this is final I'll move on. I'm not insane, the guy has been writing to me so far. If I see that he really wants me to get lost then I will.

It seem he REALLY wants you to get lost!

I recall a time you took a road trip, slept in your car, all to stalk his house from afar.

hmmm, does this sound like he wants you?

I must ask, what is it YOU get from all this, besides rejection?

• Author

I must ask, what is it YOU get from all this, besides rejection?

I don't know... I just can't forget him.

I guess time will tell. I don't intend to govern these things.

• Author

For those who are intrigued by Denver guy (and why I love him so much)..

Here is the email he sent me on the day of his surgery:

-----

> Btw,

> If you are still alive..

> What was the first worst piece of medical advice you got?

-----

Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:34 PM

Still alive--worst advice was when I'd turned my foot around backwards and broken both bones in the lower leg: "it's just a sprain. Put some weight on it and walk it off." That doctor got mad when I refused, but when I reached down and showed him that legs don't normally have a third joint above the ankle, he shut up about it.

I had to go up to Boulder to get the surgery done sooner--the earliest opening in Denver was not until May 27th.

Surgery took longer than expected and I didn't get back until almost evening. Lots more in there that needed to be repaired and reattached, but the condition of the tissues (except for the "ripped off the bones" part) is a lot better than what you'd expect (stronger, healthier), so the long-term outlook is all very good. Also all the parts were a lot easier to work with than usual, it's just that there was so much that did need to be repaired and reattached.

But it's six weeks before I will be able to do any movement at all of that arm and only after that can I even start with s little gentle activity.

But I should get to sleep; I'm going to try to do very little moving around for a awhile.

What's to be intrigued about that?

ME.ME.ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME.

Is this what you give as your reason to "love him so much"?

Really, I have not read anywhere where he has lead you on to believe there is anything romantic. Perhaps a brief meeting, and e-mails about himself.

• Author
What's to be intrigued about that?

ME.ME.ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME,ME.

Well, that's what I asked him and he responded. :laugh:

I was so thankful he wrote to me that night, I was in pins and needles about his surgery.

You know what A., I surrender! For over a year I had questioned what these posts are about and what is expected from LS readers.

You dismiss any suggestions, feedback, and consistently stand your ground on why this situation is right for you. So, why post? I don't get it!

I believe you are a manipulator and attention-seeking.

So, therefore I will not add fuel!

If you enjoy this delusion, so be it. However, don't drag your son in it, you are supposed to be the adult here!

You know what A., I surrender! For over a year I had questioned what these posts are about and what is expected from LS readers.

You dismiss any suggestions, feedback, and consistently stand your ground on why this situation is right for you. So, why post? I don't get it!

I believe you are a manipulator and attention-seeking.

So, therefore I will not add fuel!

If you enjoy this delusion, so be it. However, don't drag your son in it, you are supposed to be the adult here!

A is a master manipulator who has drawn many more than her son into her obsessions and delusional system.

What is this Thread but a concerted effort by A to draw others into her delusional disorder and, by doing so, validate that disorder.

"I post, therefore my delusions are real."

A's excuse is that she is ill and in need of treatment.

To all those who, with either malice or illusions of your own, reinforced A's obsessions, I ask: What's your excuse?

I'm outta here.

fabulous_chk

This is the first time I've ever read this thread and it seriously reads like a Stephen King novel.

:sick:

*runs away*

This is a fascinating story, although not in a good way. It sounds painful and difficult and non-productive and uncomfortable and nonsensical. But I'm not living in your head. You have your own reasons for carrying on this way, and I doubt that anything anyone says will change that.

But I'm curious. Ultimately, what do you expect to happen with this guy? Do you think he will wake up one day and decide he wants to be in a realtionship with you? Or do you even care about that?

I know it's hard right now to think about not hearing from him again, but even if he were back in your life as a penpal (which is basically all he is now, no matter what might have happened years ago), would you be happy with that status forever?

If you knew for certain that you'd never see him again, would you still carry on this way? I'm really not being sarcastic; I'm just trying to get a handle on what you're willing to accept. Obviously this bizarre interaction is paying off for you in some way, or you wouldn't be doing it.

• Author
This is a fascinating story, although not in a good way... I'm just trying to get a handle on what you're willing to accept.

Thank you for taking the time for reading all of this and posting.

To answer all your questions, the best explanation that I can give you is that right now I feel like a leaf blown about by the winds.

Thank you for taking the time for reading all of this and posting.

To answer all your questions, the best explanation that I can give you is that right now I feel like a leaf blown about by the winds.

Well I don't know about you, PinkToes, but that sure cleared it up for me.:p

Ok, sorry A..just trying to lighten it up a bit. Poor thing. You'll be fine. (And thanks for the nice messages.:love:) I know you're going to laugh at all this some day.

Well I've certainly done things that made no sense to anyone else! I would just encourage you to keep tabs on how much pain you might be causing yourself, and also be totally honest with yourself about the situation. You don't have to suffer in order to love or be loved.

• Author
Well I don't know about you, PinkToes, but that sure cleared it up for me.:p

See, we get each other.

And I hope I won't have to laugh at it, oh no.

But ah well, so be it. :(

• Author
Well I've certainly done things that made no sense to anyone else! I would just encourage you to keep tabs on how much pain you might be causing yourself, and also be totally honest with yourself about the situation. You don't have to suffer in order to love or be loved.

Thank you :love:

I guess things will become clearer in the future, I hope.

And about the suffering, I don't know, I think it's hard to find people that are so lucky that they never shed a tear for someone they love (even in the best relationships).

But there's a limit I suppose.

See, we get each other.

And I hope I won't have to laugh at it, oh no.

But ah well, so be it. :(

Well I hope you DO laugh at this one day. And that was a nice post Pink Toes.

As for what makes up a relationship...hmmm...I guess that's for each of us to decide/define isn't it?

• Author
did you ever have a relationship with DG A?

A romantic relationship, no.

Island Girl

Okay -- I do have to say I am irritated with myself because I apparently missed where Mr. Fabio Look A Like DG was posted.

I am sooooooo on the outside looking in aren't I. :mad:

burning 4 revenge
Okay -- I do have to say I am irritated with myself because I apparently missed where Mr. Fabio Look A Like DG was posted.

I am sooooooo on the outside looking in aren't I. :mad:

he has long blonde hair and hes like a muscle man with a tan and he does a lot of flexing poses under special lighting

Island Girl
he has long blonde hair and hes like a muscle man with a tan and he does a lot of flexing poses under special lighting

Thanks b4r. But that doesn't satisfy my curiosity. Just like knowing he looks like Fabio and I know what Fabio looks like doesn't help either.

It now plagues me like an itch that can't get scratched. GRRR.

I mean I have wondered about what is so fantabulous about this guy for years. Ever since I started reading Ariadne's threads so very long ago.

A day late and a dollar short I guess.