DG is not writing to me

• Author

Ok,

I'm back in the commercial, some 20 people died in the past minutes...

The problem is that I do want to do things with him, and I don't know why is so hard for me to put up with the things he likes me to see. I wish I could at least enjoy them but I can't. :(

Therefore I don't have a good disposition when he asks me at times. I feel bad about that.

Oh oh... mother!!!

Edit: Btw, I tell him no wonder the Tao got rid of this Bruce Lee guy right away with an aspirin.

Yes, this is why I say you are attention seeking, and again, why your posts are disturbing!

Truthfully, they are less than entertaining.

Do you actually believe it is believable that a 19 yr. old would WANT to "snuggle up" with his mother in bed to watch movies? Let alone, with his "girlfriend" living there, as you have said?

GET A LIFE! Quit dagging your son and his reputation into your madness!

Better yet, GET HELP! I do not, nor have I ever believed your posts, but I do believe you thrive on reactions! (again, attention seeking).

Even to write this mess, you should be able to see that you clearly need a life!

• Author

Let alone, with his "girlfriend" living there, as you have said?

Nope.

His girlfried came in the afternoon yesterday because she had to do some chores.

I took them to Olive Garden for dinner, and then I to a video club where they rented some movies.

I am right now watching "The Gospel of John," which I rented for myself, and the kids are sleeping.

I also think that you lost it.

You only hear what you want to hear. Repeatedly, you ignore, divert away from what others suggest. Why even post, other than the attention?

Again, you conveniently skipped over the realization that even writing that you are "snuggling" with your adult son in bed may be a sign for help!

Yes, you are correct, I MUST be LOST to put energy in your posts!

Therefore, I'm outta here!

• Author

Why even post, other than the attention?

Don't you see, that I'm simply replying to your post?

• Author
You only hear what you want to hear. Repeatedly, you ignore, divert away from what others suggest.

That is because I believe that whether I'd be with DG or not, depends on the will of God.

Nothing people say in this site or what I'd do would make any difference.

Well I'm feeling like an idiot. I honestly thought you were looking for advice, and I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to figure out you were just venting!

From the outside, this situation looks pretty screwed up, and I know a lot of people have been trying to help you find a better approach. But if you're not interested, that's cool; I guess we just need to not get sucked into the drama anymore.

I hope you find peace within yourself, apart from your obsession with this DG experience. I really do.

• Author

I hope you find peace within yourself, apart from your obsession with this DG experience. I really do.

Thank you Pink.

I really enjoy talking to people though.

So thanks to everyone that posted from the bottom of my heart.

Do you actually believe it is believable that a 19 yr. old would WANT to "snuggle up" with his mother in bed to watch movies? Let alone, with his "girlfriend" living there, as you have said?

Well, yes, it is believable. I snuggle up to my 25 year daughter all the time. And her boyfriend sometimes. We lie in bed and watch TV and giggle and have fun snuggling! It's all in good fun. I see nothing wrong with it. I do it with my 16 year old nephew as well.

As for A's addiction to DG, well, I do wish she'd get over it but I don't see it happening. Oh, well, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Island Girl
Nothing people say in this site or what I'd do would make any difference.

If that is the case then you calling DG wouldn't matter or have any effect.

If you really believe that then you wouldn't be tormented the way that you are about him not e-mailing you or his reaction to you calling.

All of this is part of the "grand plan" right?

All of this is the way it is supposed to happen.

The truth is our action and inaction have an effect on our relationships with others.

And we can learn from others and those around us if we are willing.

But, as others have said before me, you are not looking for help. You are not looking to get out of this self destructive mindset.

You are only looking to put your thoughts somewhere.

For that you could easily accomplish the same thing by blogging. DG does this I see. Blogging endlessly about himself (his favorite topic!) and his activities.

You could do the same thing.

• Author
Well, yes, it is believable. I snuggle up to my 25 year daughter all the time. And her boyfriend sometimes. We lie in bed and watch TV and giggle and have fun snuggling!

Yep.

Especially since I live in a one bedroom apartment.

That's where we watch tv.

Btw, we were driving home from taking the girlfriend to her house, and he says... we should watch "The Wrestler" (that he rented yesterday and didnt' get to see yet)

:confused::laugh:

• Author

If you really believe that then you wouldn't be tormented the way that you are about him not e-mailing you or his reaction to you calling.

All of this is part of the "grand plan" right?

All of this is the way it is supposed to happen.

It is exactly as it is supposed to happen.

And I only write to DG when I feel the impulse to.

Otherwise, I don't write to him.

All my words to him are inspired.

It is exactly as it is supposed to happen.

And I only write to DG when I feel the impulse to.

Otherwise, I don't write to him.

All my words to him are inspired.

oh man, i love you so much. :love:

• Author
oh man, i love you so much. :love:

Aww... there you are my fortune teller friend.

You rock! I miss seeing more of your posts around here. :love:

donnamaybe
Aww... there you are my fortune teller friend.

You rock! I miss seeing more of your posts around here. :love:

If e.clipse is a fortune teller AND a friend, perhaps your fortune should be told to you in no uncertain terms so you can get this notion out of your head that you are destined to be with this guy some day.

Jilly Bean

I still don't understand why A's attachment to DG bothers people so much. It's a victimless crime, if you will, as A is the only one who has to deal with the emotions that come from this.

As far as her son goes, he's 19. A full grown adult male, and certainly old enough to make his own decisions about life and love.

donnamaybe
As far as her son goes, he's 19. A full grown adult male, and certainly old enough to make his own decisions about life and love.

...based on the lessons he is learning from his mother. :rolleyes:

Jilly Bean
...based on the lessons he is learning from his mother. :rolleyes:

So now you're calling her out as being a bad mother?

Sorry - I don't think anyone can rightfully make that judgement, and this was unnecessarily snarky.

I truly don't understand why so many people are so nasty to A, particularly when her comments are never mean to others, and her choices affect only herself.

donnamaybe
Soparticularly when her comments are never mean to others, and her choices affect only herself.

I disagree on both points. I have seen her be very rude and condescending to people in other threads, even about the very same situation she is in herself! Unrequited love.

And her choices do affect her son and his psyche. One cannot be crying in the arms of their teenage son due to some phantom guy she has gone to the lengths of even stalking behavior over and not have it make a negative impact on his views of life and love as well as his view of the emotional well being of his mother.

She needs help. He's no guru. He's just a wanna be or a has been actor and she has built him up to be some sort of demi-god.

• Author

I have seen her be very rude and condescending to people in other threads, even about the very same situation she is in herself! Unrequited love.

That is because a guy gaga over a girl who doesn't love him, has never worked in history.

At the most they'll get taken advantage off. No condescension.

If I see there is a chance for guys, I always tell them.

• Author
So now you're calling her out as being a bad mother?

Sorry - I don't think anyone can rightfully make that judgement, and this was unnecessarily snarky.

I truly don't understand why so many people are so nasty to A, particularly when her comments are never mean to others, and her choices affect only herself.

Thanks JB. :)

donnamaybe
That is because a guy gaga over a girl who doesn't love him, has never worked in history.

And please tell me, when has the opposite ever worked?

• Author
And please tell me, when has the opposite ever worked?

I've seen it work when the guy is receptive and attracted.

If the guy is turned off, then it won't work either.

Not to rain on your parade or anything, Ariadne but I don't see any indication of him being receptive or attracted. He even was in your town and made no plans to see you. :(

That's not how a receptive and attracted man acts and you know it.

• Author
Not to rain on your parade or anything, Ariadne but I don't see any indication of him being receptive or attracted. He even was in your town and made no plans to see you. :(

That's not how a receptive and attracted man acts and you know it.

Dunno.....