Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

22 hours, 30 minutes before I get to kiss him :bunny:

10 hours before I leave to catch my flight (athough I should sleep soon)

My bf's at the airport now and his first flight is delayed, but hopefully it won't be a problem. I'll likely update one last time in the morning. I can't wait!

Miad's Princess, thanks for the message! I won't be back before you leave so I'll wish you an awesome trip now. Make some wonderful memories ... ones that you'll both look back on together with fondness throughout the years. :love:

one week tomorrow until I leave! and when I come back to the USA i will be a married women!! how exciting! i can't wait!!

magpies...have fun with your man...oh you get to see him so soon, good luck to you both.

52 days now, and I just booked our flights to meet in Paris!

OH WOW...the time will fly by, and Paris is wonderful!

12 days:love:

i'm excited for everyone....but i think im the most excited for you... i know what its like to wait so long. i hope you have a wonderful time together!!

• Author
Miad's Princess

:love:

22 hours, 30 minutes before I get to kiss him :bunny:

10 hours before I leave to catch my flight (athough I should sleep soon)

My bf's at the airport now and his first flight is delayed, but hopefully it won't be a problem. I'll likely update one last time in the morning. I can't wait!

Miad's Princess, thanks for the message! I won't be back before you leave so I'll wish you an awesome trip now. Make some wonderful memories ... ones that you'll both look back on together with fondness throughout the years. :love:

Thanks hunni I can't wait and I am so excited for you too your heart must be in your mouth knowing soon you will be in his arms :love:

• Author
Miad's Princess
one week tomorrow until I leave! and when I come back to the USA i will be a married women!! how exciting! i can't wait!!

quote]

You are soooo lucky I am jealous :) in a good way this is the best time in your life you and him together forever marriage is such an amazing thing I am so happy for you both :love:

• Author
Miad's Princess
i'm excited for everyone....but i think im the most excited for you... i know what its like to wait so long. i hope you have a wonderful time together!!

Aww your such a sweetheart thanks for that sweet comment I am excited but still can't take it in that it is for real since I have waited so long maybe next week it will start to kick in..

Aww your such a sweetheart thanks for that sweet comment I am excited but still can't take it in that it is for real since I have waited so long maybe next week it will start to kick in..

I was the same...he came to see me first, and it wasnt until i was on my way to pick him up from the airport that it really hit me. then i did a breif panic, and then everything was good as soon as i saw him.

Hey guys,

sorry I dont want to hijack the thread, but my LDR SO returns thursday after 3 months away. I have been excited for weeks to see him and be with him but now I'm feeling more anxious, confused, scared even?

He's been stressed out, I think he gets anxious about returning too.

Is that normal?

How does everyone else find the thoughts of return and or dealing with yourself before the meet?

Do you find it's like a rollercoaster of emotions?

• Author
Miad's Princess
Hey guys,

sorry I dont want to hijack the thread, but my LDR SO returns thursday after 3 months away. I have been excited for weeks to see him and be with him but now I'm feeling more anxious, confused, scared even?

He's been stressed out, I think he gets anxious about returning too.

Is that normal?

How does everyone else find the thoughts of return and or dealing with yourself before the meet?

Do you find it's like a rollercoaster of emotions?

Apart from feeling happy I am seeing him for the first time I don't really feel nervous yet or have the butterflys I am sure they will come but since I have never met this man I love I find it hard to believe that soon it will happen.

I know from reading other posts what you are feeling is completely natural and normal :)

islandboy786

2 days i cant wait and im so happy to finally spend time with her so i could hug her, kiss her, and hold her. but she seems like she has distanced herself from me :confused::( and it really bothers me. i feel like its the end of us before there is even a real "us"