Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

Haven't been on for a bit, so just thought would leave an update. We have been together since September and he leaves in January but omg it's amazing. Just knowing that we are together and when I come home from work I get the greatest cuddles and we are both beaming. :love::love::love:

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

I just got back on Sunday from from spending two weeks with my man and he will be coming up to spend 3 weeks with me over the holidays. Exactly 28 days until we're together again. I can't wait!

My bf is in the US Army, and I've not seen him since August, just before he shipped off to Basic. He's in advanced training now, and if all goes well, he should be getting a pass sometime this month after the 8th, so I'll be able to go down and visit him. :love: He's only about 3 hours south, but being in military he can't just leave base when he wants.

Mine was meant to be 40 days and I couldnt have been more excited after waiting 4 months. But I think she has just ended it. Life has took a swift sideways turn

I was planning to see my GF in February but due to work i had to move the trip to December. :D I am flying on 19th to see her, its been 4 months.

So 12 more day soo freaking excited.

• Like 2