Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

99.9% never... but we both have hope no matter how old we get. It is a must do in our bucket list.

why? how old are you?

sdrawkcaB ssA
why? how old are you?

Age has nothing to do with it. The only reason is, we both are true blue soul mates and live 180 degrees apart, and marriage has its limiting factors as well.

To put is nicely, when someone sees you through your shyness and shows you their true self through their own protection, and walks with you on every arduous step as we both shed what bounds each other, even if it goes beyond reason or beliefs. Even though we never touched, we feel that we have in many ways even sexually(without being intense or graphic).

Many give up on a few years time of just feeling helpless to make more of a life together when all you have is separation. For us, we accept what we have as we would not be who we are without each other. Life has a broader meaning than ever before.

No it was not planned, or ever could be to this level. With all that I have allowed myself to share, it is just a wee grain of sand to what we have and share. Yes, it has its moments of tugging at us, but we've grown to manage the wants.

Normally I would feel to confined in my shyness and would not say as much, though not being known in anyway helps being outspoken. Your lucky I didn't go bloody bonkers with humor to hide as I normally do when sharing a touchy subject. Though I am fighting the temptation. LOL!

Age has nothing to do with it. The only reason is, we both are true blue soul mates and live 180 degrees apart, and marriage has its limiting factors as well.

To put is nicely, when someone sees you through your shyness and shows you their true self through their own protection, and walks with you on every arduous step as we both shed what bounds each other, even if it goes beyond reason or beliefs. Even though we never touched, we feel that we have in many ways even sexually(without being intense or graphic).

Many give up on a few years time of just feeling helpless to make more of a life together when all you have is separation. For us, we accept what we have as we would not be who we are without each other. Life has a broader meaning than ever before.

No it was not planned, or ever could be to this level. With all that I have allowed myself to share, it is just a wee grain of sand to what we have and share. Yes, it has its moments of tugging at us, but we've grown to manage the wants.

Normally I would feel to confined in my shyness and would not say as much, though not being known in anyway helps being outspoken. Your lucky I didn't go bloody bonkers with humor to hide as I normally do when sharing a touchy subject. Though I am fighting the temptation. LOL!

Geez, I just wanted to know why can't you both meet? I'll meet my SO for the first time, after knowing each other for 5 yrs, in January, so I wanted to say, don't ever give up. At the beginning our situation also looked hopeless because we live 6000miles apart and had no money to fly over to meet but the circumstances started to change and finally it is happening, tickets booked already ^^ So maybe you shouldn't give up yet and passively accept the situation.

Mines 16 days ;) He's in London backpacking, but lives in perth WA and I'm from WA so off on holiday with him for like 5weeks, were off backpacking round the UK and Paris :D

It's pure fantasy until you meet, you have to meet and actually spend time together to make it real. You may not have chemistry in real life.

• Like 1

I'm supposed to visit her in 12 days. I'm flying across the Atlantic. I'm nervous, and she doesn't seem that excited. I asked her if we could talk about the trip a few days ago. She said 'sure' but we never did. Then today I mentioned it again and she said 'don't worry about it. everything will be under control.' hrrm

I feel like maybe I've made a big mistake, but I already paid for an airline ticket and hotel. So I don't know what to do. wahh. Anyone ever been in this situation? What do I do!