Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

10 lonely Saturday nights left... It's moving - just today I'm feeling lonely and wish it was now

Sorry to hear that; always bad those days. :(

Any chance of having a longer call or something today? Some extra time for each other. That usually helps me (and him) on those tough days. :love:

• 3 weeks later...

28 days!!! Visit has been postponed twice already but thankfully we finally managed to get our schedules aligned! Yippee!

• Like 3

This thread gives tons of hope. I love it!

32 days down. Last saw him: July 3.

64 days, 23 hours, 25 mins to go! Or 9 more Saturdays ;) Seeing him in October!

I miss him very much :(:love:

• Like 2

Thought I'd pop in... it's been awhile. :)

No more countdowns for me. I have officially moved a few months ago and it's been better then I could have ever imagined it.

Good luck to all who are still closing the gap. For what it's worth... I can say it really is worth it.

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

My SO was supposed to book the flight and come to me to see me for the first time in January.

He booked it, but with the wrong dates. It was supposed to be 16th-29th, but he thought it was 16th-27th and booked such dates,

I hate him now. He robbed us of 2 precious days more we could have spent together. I'm so pissed at him now, I will be crying for the whole next week :(

SaltwaterHeart

Less than a month to go until we can finally test run project "living together" :bunny: Yay!

My SO was supposed to book the flight and come to me to see me for the first time in January.

He booked it, but with the wrong dates. It was supposed to be 16th-29th, but he thought it was 16th-27th and booked such dates,

I hate him now. He robbed us of 2 precious days more we could have spent together. I'm so pissed at him now, I will be crying for the whole next week :(

Aw don't take it out on him :( He's probably just as frustrated, imagine how you'd feel. Don't let that ruin your first meeting!

• Like 3
Less than a month to go until we can finally test run project "living together" :bunny: Yay!

Good for you! :)

Aw don't take it out on him :( He's probably just as frustrated, imagine how you'd feel. Don't let that ruin your first meeting!

Too late, I lashed out on him and we argued T_T

Tomorrow!! in 24h I will be on the plane to the US to see him :) He is picking me up in the airport and he says he's got a present for me. I'm so excited!

• Like 1
  • Author
Miad's Princess

Hi guys good to see my thread still going strong more than 6 years later ... A little update we closed the distance in 2012 got married 2013 and had our baby daughter February this year....together 7 years now.

Keep the faith everyone .... And hope you end the distance soon.

• Like 4
sdrawkcaB ssA

99.9% never... but we both have hope no matter how old we get. It is a must do in our bucket list.