Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

• Author
Miad's Princess
I'm really wishing I had a countdown!! I think the days pass by faster!

Aww Hun, Can't you make one? :(

So...I'm getting married...We have been talking about it but it's now official, we booked the venue, and I have filed for my Visitors visa and filled out papers to get married!!! We will be married Aug 22, 2008!! That's in 125 days!!!! Wahooo!!!!

:bunny: 41 days, and I'm getting jumpy :bunny:

It seems like it gets harder every day. I see a happy couple on the street and I just want to drive by a puddle and splash them! GRRRRR The frustration is maddening! I know I'll be there soon, but still....

• Author
Miad's Princess
So...I'm getting married...We have been talking about it but it's now official, we booked the venue, and I have filed for my Visitors visa and filled out papers to get married!!! We will be married Aug 22, 2008!! That's in 125 days!!!! Wahooo!!!!

Awww Hunni CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!

Remember I wanna be your maid of honour hehe ;)

• Author
Miad's Princess
:bunny: 41 days, and I'm getting jumpy :bunny:

It seems like it gets harder every day. I see a happy couple on the street and I just want to drive by a puddle and splash them! GRRRRR The frustration is maddening! I know I'll be there soon, but still....

Aww I know exactly how you feel, if I see a couple holding hands or hugging in the street I just wanna throw up lol or tell them to stop it haha :). Sometimes on tv when couples kiss etc I'm like noooo don't do it lol. nutty I know, I just wanna know how he feels like :(

Going to be very soon actually! Don't have an exact date but will be hopefully around April 18th/19th!! So 2 weeks maybe? :)

yea go girl..it will be soon..and i know the feeling of seeing couple in street during the wait..im like.."why is there so much couples around me today?! psh" LOLS.

btw..am engaged!!he pop the question.hehe

OH WOW!! Congrats!!! When is the big day??? I don't wanna take your thunder but I'm getting married too...Isn't it the best feeling in the world??

Awww Hunni CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!

Remember I wanna be your maid of honour hehe ;)

We are getting married in Skye!! I can't wait ***138 DAYS*** I think he's planning on coming to the US before we get married...I hope so I miss him!!!!

• Author
Miad's Princess
Going to be very soon actually! Don't have an exact date but will be hopefully around April 18th/19th!! So 2 weeks maybe? :)

Have so much fun 2 weeks will fly by ;)

• Author
Miad's Princess
We are getting married in Skye!! I can't wait ***138 DAYS*** I think he's planning on coming to the US before we get married...I hope so I miss him!!!!

I hope so too hun, I'm sure you miss him soooo much, it's awesome that you are getting married, I feel jealous in a good way hehe. I really wanna spend the rest of my life with my baby too :)

• Author
Miad's Princess
110 days. I can't wait. I have not seen him since December of 2006

Aww that's a long time hun :( This will be a very special trip then :) Have so much fun !!

**83 Days** :love:

• Author
Miad's Princess
6 days...i need him like today though :/

Awww hun, I know it hurts missing them ur 6 days will fly by ;)

82 days for me!

Wow, great! Congratulations!

And to you too, Krisa. :)