Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

Oww hun I hope so too, I'm sure everything will be fine and the 31 days will fly by! :)

*93 Days*

I hope so MP!

I have 30 days left!

Aww he will be with you now, sweet ;). So is he with you now day in day out till you both move back to your country? Lucky girl you must mean the world to him for him giving everything up. Have so much fun together hun!

*92 Days*

still less than two hours to go.done cleaning the place but not myself yet. LoLs

Yes he will be with me day with day..except when i need to be in class and if he find a part time job..hehe. thanks miad...^~^

Good Luck to u dear. Muahz ^^

• Author
Miad's Princess
still less than two hours to go.done cleaning the place but not myself yet. LoLs

Yes he will be with me day with day..except when i need to be in class and if he find a part time job..hehe. thanks miad...^~^

Good Luck to u dear. Muahz ^^

Aww thanks hunni, I feel jealous hehe wish my SO was with me day in day out :love:

I screwed up on the days lol it's still *93 Days*

50 days... I hope we can work out our issues before then...

But besides that, we really are in love and I really can not wait for it.... ahhh. I wish it were now... unfortunately, it will only be for 3 days... peace

• Author
Miad's Princess
50 days... I hope we can work out our issues before then...

But besides that, we really are in love and I really can not wait for it.... ahhh. I wish it were now... unfortunately, it will only be for 3 days... peace

I hope so too... :)

Btw I really like the quote on the bottom of your message really makes you think!!

Wow! So soon :) Have lots of fun!!

I will....she has been gone since Monday. :laugh:

A week without her actually can be kinda long. :(

By the time I see my baby we will have been together for 10 Months in total and this will be our first time meeting. I can't wait :)

You have never met your bf? :confused:

• Author
Miad's Princess
You have never met your bf? :confused:

No :( We met online about 3 years ago and were friends until August 07 when we became romantic, he had hoped to come here in Jan but couldn't, so it won't be till the summer!!

No :( We met online about 3 years ago and were friends until August 07 when we became romantic' date=' he had hoped to come here in Jan but couldn't, so it won't be till the summer!![/quote']

Awww....My SO and I met online and I will tell you I have never been so close to someone or loved anyone as much as I love him. Our first meeting, I picked him up at the airport and he gave me a big hug and kissed as soon as he saw me. It was amazing. Aww..that brings a tear :lmao: to my eye just thinking about it...I MISS HIM SO MUCH! (sniff sniff)

We have been talking about getting married so we can be together...and I really want to marry him...not because we feel we have to but because we love each other. I might need a maid of honor when i'm in Scotland, he he...

Hello all, I'm supposed to be seeing mine in 26 days! April 24 to be exact. I am very excited although I am also nervous because it is our first meeting in over 16 years! We were childhood friends in 5th grade and went our separate ways after that, just became reconnected and one thing led to another and now we're seeing each other! I think he's getting cold feet though :(

• Author
Miad's Princess
Awww....My SO and I met online and I will tell you I have never been so close to someone or loved anyone as much as I love him. Our first meeting, I picked him up at the airport and he gave me a big hug and kissed as soon as he saw me. It was amazing. Aww..that brings a tear :lmao: to my eye just thinking about it...I MISS HIM SO MUCH! (sniff sniff)

We have been talking about getting married so we can be together...and I really want to marry him...not because we feel we have to but because we love each other. I might need a maid of honor when i'm in Scotland, he he...

Awww... That's a sweet story, and you know what I have never loved anyone as much as I love him no one has ever made me feel as good as he does, if he can do all that before we meet then I know I have a life of pleasure to have with him.

I hope me and my him do the same as you done at the airport sounds romantic only it will be me going to him so he will pick me up :)

Hehe Look me up anytime, I love weddings!!! ;)

• Author
Miad's Princess
Hello all, I'm supposed to be seeing mine in 26 days! April 24 to be exact. I am very excited although I am also nervous because it is our first meeting in over 16 years! We were childhood friends in 5th grade and went our separate ways after that, just became reconnected and one thing led to another and now we're seeing each other! I think he's getting cold feet though :(

Awww, I hope he isn't think positive it's scary meeting for the first time after a long time.

It's really sweet you both have gotten reconnected after all that time :)

I hope you have a wonderful first meeting in april :)

*91 Days*

Btw I really like the quote on the bottom of your message really makes you think!!

thanks princess,

Well it seems like everything is worked out and now only 48 days to go... That 90 of yours sucks but I was there too 40 days ago and know how it feels... good luck

And that's the second compliment I've gotten on my signature... I have good taste, what can I say... peace

Awww... That's a sweet story, and you know what I have never loved anyone as much as I love him no one has ever made me feel as good as he does, if he can do all that before we meet then I know I have a life of pleasure to have with him.

I hope me and my him do the same as you done at the airport sounds romantic only it will be me going to him so he will pick me up :)

Hehe Look me up anytime, I love weddings!!! ;)

Oh, my SO and I had that connection before we met... you know what, it has only become stronger now that we have been together. I really feel that I have found the one person that makes me a better person day in and day out. Our time together (and i should say out time apart too) is full of laughing and smiling, and tears (but happy tears, until we have to say goodbye..then those tears are not so HAPPY) I have never wanted to get Married before...but I want nothing more then to marry him.

If you don't mind me asking...how old are you and you SO?

take care,

xxx

• Author
Miad's Princess

thanks princess,

Well it seems like everything is worked out and now only 48 days to go... That 90 of yours sucks but I was there too 40 days ago and know how it feels... good luck

And that's the second compliment I've gotten on my signature... I have good taste, what can I say... peace

Yep seems so, it's great to have taste! :D

• Author
Miad's Princess
Oh, my SO and I had that connection before we met... you know what, it has only become stronger now that we have been together. I really feel that I have found the one person that makes me a better person day in and day out. Our time together (and i should say out time apart too) is full of laughing and smiling, and tears (but happy tears, until we have to say goodbye..then those tears are not so HAPPY) I have never wanted to get Married before...but I want nothing more then to marry him.

If you don't mind me asking...how old are you and you SO?

take care,

xxx

It would be a dream to marry my SO, and I can confidently say that even with the position I'm in!

Apparantly those goodbye tears get harder the more you leave each other so I'm told :(

I will be 27 in Oct and he will be 21 in Aug. I never thought I'd be with someone younger than me, but he is more mature than anyone Iv known lol :). Plus I am a young 26 hehe ;)

How about you and your SO?

• Author
Miad's Princess

I started my countdown at 220 :( these days do suck! I hope they go in quick for us all :)

• Like 1
Apparantly those goodbye tears get harder the more you leave each other so I'm told

It's so true. I've always had a difficult time saying goodbye to my bf, but he just left last weekend, and this time he couldn't even look me in the eye, I thought he was going to cry. Seeing that made this time way harder for me too. I haven't yet cried in front of him, but have when I get home to an empty house.

48 days until I travel to see him, and see his town for the first time.

:love:

It would be a dream to marry my SO, and I can confidently say that even with the position I'm in!

Apparantly those goodbye tears get harder the more you leave each other so I'm told :(

I will be 27 in Oct and he will be 21 in Aug. I never thought I'd be with someone younger than me, but he is more mature than anyone Iv known lol :). Plus I am a young 26 hehe ;)

How about you and your SO?

OMG...the first time we said goodbye I was kind of blindsided...I didn't really know how bad it was going to be, so when it came time to say goodbye again...the tears started the day before, because I knew what was going to happen. Lucky for me nobody sat beside me on the plane ride home..I just kept crying, and they were playing love songs when we first got on the plane...it was terrible!!

Well I turned 27 in Scotland two weeks ago..and it was the best birthday ever...and my SO is 39 (a very young 39 I might add)...I wouldn't trade him for the world, I love him just the way he is!

You know he never says anything about the age difference and neither do I...we don't even notice it. We are both on the same page...and that's what is important. We love each other very much....He's my everything, and i know that I am his...you should see the way he looks at me (sniff sniff, there I go again)...

Well good luck to you and your SO...all that matter is that you are both happy, and everyone else will be happy that you are happy!

xx Krisa

154 days....*pouts* He goes a deployment soon and already has leave for a family reunion....so he can't come see me before he leaves....BUT when he gets back, he'll be out of the military! So LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG visit when he gets back.....