Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

brightskies

Aha, cam, that's a good idea. Although I'm a little shy. :D We're in the US and were living in the same area until a few months ago. He's planning on moving here in the fall if we do get back together.

Why didn't he visit you sooner? :confused: You're awfully patient! I don't think I could wait one whole year to meet for the first time. :)

SaraLovesHerAndy

He's had a lot of trouble where he is and stuff and i had a lot of trouble telling my mum because my sister has had bad expericances with meeting ppl off the net so i didnt feel i cud tell my mum for a while but wen i did we we're talkin bout meeting up but then he had stuff come up back home with the family and stuff happened here. Also he has a busy job and im in college which was hectic but now im off for the summer and his job's died down abit so we thought thats a perfect opportunity so we are gunna meet no matter what now haha everything else can just wait. I wouldnt have been so patient if i didnt think it wasn't worth it, it aint always been easy though but its all been sorted out in the end. So you got any plans for wen he comes to see u or just take every day as it comes?

xx

brightskies

It's good to hear that you can be open with your family about him now. It's so much better if you don't have to hide your relationship from your folks. I know, I've been there!

He can only visit for 2-3 days so we'll probably try to spend some alone time and go to a couple of the summer events here.

Good luck, I hope you have a wonderful visit! :bunny:

SaraLovesHerAndy

yeahh its like a big weights been lifted wen its all out in the open. aww thats cool hun! hope you have a great time!

xxx

16 days! We've had 3 short visits in quite quick succession. But after this will probably be over 100 days before we see each other again!

18 days! After all this off and on stuff for so many years, he finally is moving here in 2.5 weeks and starts his new job!!!! :) I cannot believe we are finally going to really be together. I am so excited. It never seemed like it could happen, but the time is finally here and it seems just so perfect. I am so happy. :love:

That's exciting Catherina! Good luck, hope it all works out!

7 days until I see my man, and we travel overseas together!

NeverLetMeDownAgain

I get on the plane in 2 hours. But it'll be 24 before I actually see him, due to the looong flight.

My wait is over. Wish me luck.

• Author
Miad's Princess
I get on the plane in 2 hours. But it'll be 24 before I actually see him, due to the looong flight.

Good luck :)

Wow! Good luck :)

As for me, it's so soon I don't even wanna look-up the countdown :eek:

• Author
Miad's Princess

Good luck and have lots of fun, everyone who is seeing there SO soon.

I have my countdown back :)

23 days:love:

bf and i are not extreme long distance like some of your guys (1hour apart) but hes currently on vaycay to visit his family in europe hes been gone for a little over a month now and will be back friday =)cant wait