Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

hi all! i'm so glad to have found this page and its really comforting to read about others going thru the same situation as me :cool:

anyways, 55 days longgggggg days now before i see my baby! it can get so tough, missing him and wanting hugs and kisses so badly.. well, we started the counter from 214 days and i'm glad its getting near soon! really excited as it will be our first meeting after knowing each other for 9 months :)

cheers for all LDR-ers :D

Walking away

He is coming back to visit in 9 days... :)

We can't stay away from each other for longer than a few weeks and we live 1000 miles away from each other!

He is my soulmate, no doubt.

And, we HATE the LDR thing. I would expect him to move out here in the next six months...

I miss him.

27 days until I get to spend a month with my man including a 3 week vacation overseas! I can hardly wait! Have never spent more than 5 consecutive days together.

NeverLetMeDownAgain

4 weeks to go as of today. Then a 14 hour plane ride... auuugh! I hate flying!!!!

He's so worth it. :D

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

He just left yesterday. The trip extended 6 extra days... :)

He has a phone interview regarding a job in my city tomorrow. He said his home state is no longer his home. His home is with me.

I am going to marry this man.

:)

That's so damned cute!!!! Congratulations .. keep us updated. I love hearing happy stories!

1 month, 2 weeks, 1 day

6 weeks, 1 day

44 days, 7 hours

We were talking about the complications about us being a couple now instead of the just my dear diary and best male friend for the last 3 years. He said, "I'd rather have my life a little complicated than to not have you." I had no idea my dork can be so damned sweet.

I'm so in trouble with this one .... :love: (but I'm not complaining).

I just found out my office is shutting down for 4 days because Canada Day falls on a Tuesday this year. So, I'm taking a spur of the moment trip to spend the weekend with my man!!!

14 HOURS!!!!! :D

OH CANADA!!!!!

• Author
Miad's Princess

Hey Guys, Just thought to stop by and catch up... Glad to see this thread is still going strong :)

Update on me, My countdown is still on hold as I don't have my visa approved yet, I should have word anytime now, just waiting and hoping I get it...Then I can get back up and running lol.

Everyone who is seeing there SO soon have lots of fun (as i am sure you will ;) )

I'll post soon hope to have good news :cool:

****:bunny:36 more days:bunny: ****and I will be with my baby for 3 weeks, and in that time we will be married.

but i will return home alone, only for a little over a month, and then we will be together for 3 months!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his visa/ greencard application will go fast!!!

14 days! This visit was postponed so many times, he was supposed to come in june for my grad and last week but it didn't happen. I'm excited! But at the same time I also feel apprehensive, so much has happened in the last 7 months since we've been apart, including a short break-up and a major change in plans. My stomach is uneasy, I don't know what to do.

Hopefully your visa comes through. Good luck Miad's Princess.

Hey Guys, Just thought to stop by and catch up... Glad to see this thread is still going strong :)

Update on me, My countdown is still on hold as I don't have my visa approved yet, I should have word anytime now, just waiting and hoping I get it...Then I can get back up and running lol.

Everyone who is seeing there SO soon have lots of fun (as i am sure you will ;) )

I'll post soon hope to have good news :cool:

SaraLovesHerAndy

12/13 days can not wait!!!:love::love: dont think im gunna be able to let him go, it'll be the 1st time we meet but we've been together a year next weekend :D he was going to come yesterday but it was his neices birthday so his brother was kicking off so he had to stay, he was going to come next saturday but im going to a concert on the sunday so hes coming on the 26th or 27th and i am so excited, everyday i just wanna get up and shout WOOO (how many) DAYS TO GO!!! lol!!:love::love:

brightskies

It's awesome to read about how you're all holding on and looking forward to seeing your partners. :) We're not a definite couple yet, but I've got 6 long days before I see him. Antsy, antsy, ansty!

brightskies

We're in the middle of attempting a "second chance" and talk on the phone everyday. :love: He made a surprise visit about a month ago.

You've been together a whole year? Good for you! :bunny:

SaraLovesHerAndy

aww thats nice of him! yeah a year and still going strong :laugh: we did have like a 2 week break but we just cudnt do it bt it really showed how much we love and need eachother. How far away are you from him?

xxxx

brightskies

He's about an 8 hour drive or 7.5 hour train ride away. Before his surprise visit last we saw each other was in February. We broke up after that :confused::D but are working things out.

How far away are you from your Andy? I just saw it's the first time you'll meet in person?! Wow, you must be really excited! How do you know each other --- an online dating site? How do you keep things fresh and stay close even if you're apart?

SaraLovesHerAndy

Yeah first time we r gunna meet... soo excited but nervous too ya know lol he lives about 3/4 hours away. Yeah we just started innocently flirting online, talked on msn then exchanged numbers n it got serious quite quickly but definatly not too quickly there was just an instant spark, love at first site really.

We talk about how we are feeling hell of a lot, if something has upset/ angered one of us we talk it through until its sorted, we leave little offline messages for eachother, go on cam together, ring and text eachother. I think its also fresh and stuff because we havent met there is still that kind of fresh new relationship feel because the excitment of meeting it there, but i think even wen we do meet i think we will meet up more regularly and can be exciting in loads of different ways, the excitement of know wen we r meeting next, meeting up and spending time together.

Do you live in the UK or US?

xxx