Do you women want the truth?

Nope. She said a guy in his 40s. But in reality, a 40 year old man is equivalent age-wise to a woman whos 30. So, a 40 year old guy dating a 20 year old is really like a 30 year old guy dating a 20 year old.

Not that this interests me, because I won't be dating anyone. Oh well.

Now this is the Real Truth. You can't get a date. :lmao:

I also said that the other girl (who he thought he could get) didn't like him back... but if she did, he would have cheated. What part of that are you not getting?

So if he knew this beforehand, and we all know that he was only thinking with his penis, why would he leave a sure thing?

The only way that situation would fit your profile, is if it happened in a different order. If had tried to get in the other girl's pants, was rejected, and THEN broke up with her girlfriend, then I'd say you were right. That's just not the way you explained it.

• Author
The Real Truth
Yeah, but all that 40 year old has to do is give her attention for 3 hours, and she'll gladly spread her legs for him! :laugh:

Exactly! I know you're being sarcastic, but it's actually right.

Yeah, in my experience most men past about age 30 seem to have difficulty maintaining erections.

My experience too. You have to go with the real younguns to get those true erections.

...rather, I refuse to date.

I'm tellin' ya, if you had a gf a lot of us girls here (with husbands and bfs) would be beating down your door!

• Author
The Real Truth
So if he knew this beforehand, and we all know that he was only thinking with his penis, why would he leave a sure thing?

The only way that situation would fit your profile, is if it happened in a different order. If had tried to get in the other girl's pants, was rejected, and THEN broke up with her girlfriend, then I'd say you were right. That's just not the way you explained it.

My bad, I guess I didn't explain it well :( But yeah, still cheating.

BTW, Trial, stop being so bitter. Can we get back to topic?

BlueEyedSarah
Yeah, but all that 40 year old has to do is give her attention for 3 hours, and she'll gladly spread her legs for him! :laugh:

:eek: If a 40+ old was giving me attention I would call him a dirty old man and run away as fast as I can :o

• Author
The Real Truth
:eek: If a 40+ old was giving me attention I would call him a dirty old man and run away as fast as I can :o

Good. I applaud that.

But chances are, a 40 year old man would be going after a model, not just some random chick (no offense), so I guess you do get the opportunity to "blow him off".

Anyway, don't you think it's funny that with all the effort women spend on their appearance that men age like 4x slower than them?

BlueEyedSarah
Nope. She said a guy in his 40s. But in reality, a 40 year old man is equivalent age-wise to a woman whos 30. So, a 40 year old guy dating a 20 year old is really like a 30 year old guy dating a 20 year old.

Still it would be much too old for my tastes. It would make me feel uncomfortable.

• Author
The Real Truth
Still it would be much too old for my tastes. It would make me feel uncomfortable.

Yeah, but age-wise, he would still physically be your age. So if you're dating someone that's 20 (your own age) then you're really dating someone whose body is at the 15 year old stage.

But hey, why are you arguing this with me? I don't care. Stop wasting my time on this irrelevant BS. Back to my thread.

• Author
The Real Truth

The main point of this thread:

Women are attention wh*res and men are perverts who will do anything for sex... so I guess they validate each others existance.

Not me though, I hate all yall.

• Author
The Real Truth

Anyway, I'll be out for a while, so leave any questions, comments etc. here and I'll respond later when I come back.

Why don't you consider dating a woman that is 2 points lower then you and then...according to your logic... she will not cheat on you and because of your absolute disdain for cheating (which I do admire) you would not cheat on her?

BlueEyedSarah
Yeah, but age-wise, he would still physically be your age. So if you're dating someone that's 20 (your own age) then you're really dating someone whose body is at the 15 year old stage.

I better not date guys my own age as it will make me feel as though I'm doing something illegal.

But hey, why are you arguing this with me?

I'm not aguing, how did you asume that? :p

I don't care. Stop wasting my time on this irrelevant BS. Back to my thread.

If you didn't care then why did you start off the point of 20/40 year old mind set age? Its part of your topic, there for I am giving my opinion on it :)

Citizen Erased
Another FACT: 20 year old guys don't marry MILFs, we **** them. On the other hand, 20 year old girls would gladly marry a 40 year old guy.

A very sad double standard, but what can you do... women get replaced a lot faster than men.

This is so true. I'm 20 and I am on the hunt for every 40 year old I can get. I figure by the time I'm 40, they will be 60, and our looks will be on the same level. I mean, apparently I will be hideous, old and saggy by then, right?

The main point of this thread:

Women are attention wh*res and men are perverts who will do anything for sex... so I guess they validate each others existance.

Not me though, I hate all yall.

for the love of god ...just stop talking.

Edited by hot1234
LakesideDream

TRT, I read your original post, and every response. I am a male, 57 years of age. I agree with many of your "main points". I have been on the wrong side of an "upgrading" wife, leaving for "true love" with her "soul mate" after 25 years of marriage. 7 years later, I freely admit that I still have bitter moments. I never cheated. I fell more in love with her as time went on. She cheated from the week before we were married, until she decided she "needed time to find herself"... which was code for she was leaving to live with her long term boyfriend, who had agreed to leave his wife and kids. Oh.. and would I please help her pay for it.

I don't date like a teenager. I do date. I have a few women who are close aquaintances (sp?) I don't have women who are serious friends. There are many occasions when I prefer the company of women to men. A nice dinner, a concert, theatre, things I do occasionally and always with women.

Ball games, gambling, movies (I only "pay" to see movies with big Lizards or Bugs, the rest I wait for Dish) are all enjoyed in the company of men. I do enjoy sex, if there is more than a "lust" component involved.

Where I differ from your model is that I don't lust for, or chase younger women. Those that I have been out with didn't hold my interest as well as women with more life experiance. Frankly at my age, looking at a beautiful very young woman (18-30 or so) gives me an unsettled feeling. Again, based I believe in differences in life experiance. I have a 29 year old daughter, which may be a component there.

Things have changed drasticly during my lifetime. I to believe that more women cheat than men. Just 25 years ago it wasn't that way, it was obviously the opposite. I have seen it over and over for 20 years or more.

I am hoping kiddo. I hope that I meet a woman and fall in love again. I'm hoping someone inspires me to spend the rest of my life with them. I'm hoping. Not desperate, not searching, no panic. Just hope.

Citizen Erased
And I hope you find someone, Underpants.

Ooh you're almost in my age bracket, a bit younger then I normally like, but hey tis the season to get the jollies ;)

• Author
The Real Truth
TRT, I read your original post, and every response. I am a male, 57 years of age. I agree with many of your "main points". I have been on the wrong side of an "upgrading" wife, leaving for "true love" with her "soul mate" after 25 years of marriage. 7 years later, I freely admit that I still have bitter moments. I never cheated. I fell more in love with her as time went on. She cheated from the week before we were married, until she decided she "needed time to find herself"... which was code for she was leaving to live with her long term boyfriend, who had agreed to leave his wife and kids. Oh.. and would I please help her pay for it.

I don't date like a teenager. I do date. I have a few women who are close aquaintances (sp?) I don't have women who are serious friends. There are many occasions when I prefer the company of women to men. A nice dinner, a concert, theatre, things I do occasionally and always with women.

Ball games, gambling, movies (I only "pay" to see movies with big Lizards or Bugs, the rest I wait for Dish) are all enjoyed in the company of men. I do enjoy sex, if there is more than a "lust" component involved.

Where I differ from your model is that I don't lust for, or chase younger women. Those that I have been out with didn't hold my interest as well as women with more life experiance. Frankly at my age, looking at a beautiful very young woman (18-30 or so) gives me an unsettled feeling. Again, based I believe in differences in life experiance. I have a 29 year old daughter, which may be a component there.

Things have changed drasticly during my lifetime. I to believe that more women cheat than men. Just 25 years ago it wasn't that way, it was obviously the opposite. I have seen it over and over for 20 years or more.

I am hoping kiddo. I hope that I meet a woman and fall in love again. I'm hoping someone inspires me to spend the rest of my life with them. I'm hoping. Not desperate, not searching, no panic. Just hope.

My older brother, I feel your pain. I hope you didn't pay for her living with her boyfriend (see how self-centered women are? She could give a **** less about anyone, the OM included, besides herself). The only solace I will give you is this: You have my respect, and that is something that's hard to get. You have a true brother in arms, and that you have done right by God (if you believe in Him) by being the strong one. We men are often the strong ones, and that's what makes us more noble than women. We hold together when everything is falling apart, we hold the world on our shoulders with no complaints while women cry over the most asinine things.

I am in my 20s and I'm telling you, at my age, it is really scary knowing that I will forever be alone. That for the next 40-50 years I will be completely by myself... but my friend, it is better not to contaminate yourself with the likes of those who you know will dampen your spirit.

My friend, I am in pain thinking about your situation because she not only broke your self esteem but it seems she tried to break your spirit. But hold your head high, brother. We are men for a reason, we together will hold this world on our shoulders and for that we will forever be heros... while the world refuses to acknowledge our suffering, it is still real. While women continue to degrade themselves, we remain noble.

Don't let anybody take that away from you, brother.

• Author
The Real Truth
for the love of god ...just stop talking.

No. I refuse to keep silent.

This is the reaction of a man who has realised that this world will forever be a sick place and that he is ALONE. Don't you get it? I am ALONE. I am alone and I worry for other people more than myself. Why? I don't know.

While you can keep jumping from man to man, or keep putting up with a new drama which involves pregnancy, affairs, lies (all married couples lie, women more often) and contempt, I am standing back looking at this f**ked up world alone.

I am here to lend support to my heroic brothers (and sisters) who too have had suffering and are still holding this f**cked up, selfish world on their shoulders. The rest of you scum should be thankful.

• Author
The Real Truth

My brothers, I know that many of you do not believe in God... but I just wanted to show you this one passage if it's alright... It has always touched my heart and held me high when the weight of this world tried to crush my spirit.

I will never leave nor forsake you.

~ Hebrews 13:14

Remember, I know people have wronged you in life but God will protect and defend you...

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

~Ezekiel 25:17