Do you women want the truth?

• Author
The Real Truth
Well.. TRT... I have to disagree that women look older than men (same age) your 10 yr thing doesn't make sense...

In fact, it's the opposite... I am 55 and I had a date with a 55 yr old guy tonite... He looks in his 60s.. I look in my 40s... so do the math.

I rarely date men older than 45 yr old... I mostly date men in their 20s, 30s and some in their early 40s. My oldest right now is 46.

In general, I would say that if you compare a 50 yr old woman and a 50 yr old man... he will look much older. I have observed that for a few years now.. trust me.

I have never ever cheat on my exes... I don't think they cheated on me either. I now sleep with cheaters.. but hey.. I'm single... ;)

My libido is higher than ever... that's why I rather be with younger men.. they can keep up with me... :laugh:

Good for you.

But science still says women age faster.

Look, I don't care, can we please just get back to the topic?

You know, I know you think this is funny, but I swear everything I have posted is the truth and people know this (and it is actually quite sad when you think about it) and you have people lilke my dear brother Laked who have lost basically everything and need to hear somebody verbalise what they have been thinking this entire time, don't begrudge them of that.

• Author
The Real Truth
So now, as a 12 year-old, you're so cynical. Give yourself a few more years, okay?

I don't know what made you so bitter, but please see it from my POV.

I am not 12, I am in my 20s.

Oh yess.... you're in your 20s... hummmm... my favourite age... :laugh:

• Author
The Real Truth
Sorry,

I was trying to make you laugh a little.

Were you cheated on?

No. I wasn't. Ever.

But that is exactly why I am the way I am. I have seen it happen to often and have heard the cries and pain of those who have been gutted.

Citizen Erased

Oooh right in TBF's age range. Look out TRT she'll be coming for you ;) And Lizzie too. Well, LS won't have you being single for too long!

• Author
The Real Truth
I'm pretty sure it will be for completely different reasons.

Okay, you know what, I'm actually quite interested in your story because you remind me alot of myself (reading your threads).

Can you please tell me what your reason will be?

Oooh right in TBF's age range. Look out TRT she'll be coming for you ;) .....Well, LS won't have you being single for too long!

Oooh! Here's my chance! While TRT is busy arguing on-line, I'll swoop TBF away with all my attention!

• Author
The Real Truth

FACT: Oh, and a hint for female cheaters. Men will subconsciously always hold it (the affair/cheating) against you, so it's better you leave the relationship after you cheat (and after you've told him, just so he has the correct impression of you from that point on).

Once you've cheated, you're like used goods, and men don't recycle.

Oooh! Here's my chance! While TRT is busy arguing on-line, I'll swoop TBF away with all my attention!

Three hours...I need three hours of attention. :mad:

Okay, you know what, I'm actually quite interested in your story because you remind me alot of myself (reading your threads).

Can you please tell me what your reason will be?

I'm glad you're interested. You have to defend your own point of view here. Use your own story for that.

Citizen Erased
I am probably older than you.

Oh wow, really? Of course you are, I'm only 20. But I guess you have so much more life experience, hence why you are so wise. I should bow down before you. But I should warn, I bite those I don't like.

Citizen Erased
You bite the ones you do like, too, so what's your point? :p

Only if the safe word isn't used. ;) I like to get freaky, yet be responsible at the same time.

FACT: Oh, and a hint for female cheaters. Men will subconsciously always hold it (the affair/cheating) against you, so it's better you leave the relationship after you cheat (and after you've told him, just so he has the correct impression of you from that point on).

Once you've cheated, you're like used goods, and men don't recycle.

So I'm used goods now. I'm insulted. :mad:

• Author
The Real Truth
I'm glad you're interested. You have to defend your own point of view here. Use your own story for that.

This has nothing to do with my "points", I just want to know why you think you'll end up alone.

I think I'll end up alone because from now I will shun women everywhere on purpose because not only can I not trust them (who can?), but I find many of their behaviours disgusting and quite an insult to my intelligence.

Why do you think you'll be alone, friend?

I can't... apparently my penis thinks for me.

So how do I solve this problem?? :confused: Do I have to chop it off or something? :eek: Personally, I think I'd rather risk being cheated on....

• Author
The Real Truth
Rosie doesn't count...

I have only had sex with one person... my previous girlfriend. I don't regret it because I love her.

• Author
The Real Truth
So how do I solve this problem?? :confused: Do I have to chop it off or something? :eek: Personally, I think I'd rather risk being cheated on....

Mate, I know where you stand on God, okay? Let's just agree to disagree. I think we both can agree that we both want to see good occur in peoples lives and that perhaps this board can be a catalyst for the change?

I have only had sex with one person... my previous girlfriend. I don't regret it because I love her.

Why is she your previous g/f, if you still love her?