Do you women want the truth?

• Author
The Real Truth
Look man, I'm not quite as simple-minded as you want me to be. Whether you agree with what I did or not doesn't make us alike, doesn't make me your friend or brother, and doesn't mean that you don't have some serious problems if what you're spewing here is really how you feel.

Crawling around my past threads looking for evidence of anything is going to get you nowhere. You can throw up links to every single one of them if you want. I'm just going to be more convinced that your problems relating to people have nothing to do with the other people, and everything to do with you.

That would be simple and conveniant for you, to simply dismiss me. Unfortunately, I only give advice out of concern and love (unlike others who give horrible advice and emotionally scar the posters because of it). It's funny because I was right on the money in this case aswell.

I am not Hindu, nor Buddhist and personally find the notion of attachment, ultimate ego and desire laughable.

Why?

I'd rather feel something than nothing.

Me too... so what's your point?

or are you merely hiding your Ignorance behind snappy words?

The Real Truth uses an interesting technique of aggravation by conjecture and assumption. He uses what he believes are the most painful memories posted on LS, to dig at members who don't agree with him. The concept is to stick the knife in, therefore causing people to try to defend themselves, so they can't go on the offensive.

Oh, yes. I have noticed this.

It has a flavor of saviness and dagger precision, with a passive aggressive twist.

I am just surprized there are not infrack reports or little email insults that can't be responded to. However, I might be thinking of someone else.

Citizen Erased
Actually, johan, I take that back. I'm now at page 3 and think you're a p*ssy. Seriously, the nerve of this girl, and you're crying after her like a wounded puppy. Get some self-respect, mate. That's the best advice I can give you... and to think you were questioning my sanity. Haha.

You do realise that was 2 years ago, right? Nice. Mocking someone over pain from years ago. :rolleyes: Want to bring some of mine up? I had one about my bf kissing someone at a party. Want to rub that in my face? Even tho it was from when I was a stupid immature teenager, but hey it is exactly how I am like now, right? How about my problems with my daddy? Or maybe you could find someone with a drinking problem, really go to town on them.

Actually, johan, I take that back. I'm now at page 3 and think you're a p*ssy. Seriously, the nerve of this girl, and you're crying after her like a wounded puppy. Get some self-respect, mate. That's the best advice I can give you... and to think you were questioning my sanity. Haha.

Again, what you think makes no difference. I was there, and I did the right thing that time and every time. And I did the right thing in the end.

And that puts us back to square one. I think you're just here to charge people up. There isn't anything anyone here is going to do or say to convince you of anything. And no one is going to take your points of view seriously. Or maybe some jilted high-school kid will, but that's not a concern of mine.

So you're just here to start a fight and spar with anyone who opposes you.

Oh, yes. I have noticed this.

It has a flavor of saviness and dagger precision, with a passive aggressive twist.

I am just surprized there are not infrack reports or little email insults that can't be responded to. However, I might be thinking of someone else.

Yes and no. He tends to swing and miss more often, than not.

• Author
The Real Truth
Look it up...

[sIZE=3]con·jec·ture[/sIZE] (kschwa.gifn-jebreve.gifkprime.gifchschwa.gifr)

n. 1. Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.

Look up bitter old woman, will you?

Yes and no. He tends to swing and miss more often, than not.

Definately,

However that is not the point.

The point is to be heard and to have all say and ultimately the last word.

Just a guess...or ...oh what was the word...projection. :D

Yea, that is how you do it.

• Author
The Real Truth
Again, what you think makes no difference. I was there, and I did the right thing that time and every time. And I did the right thing in the end.

And that puts us back to square one. I think you're just here to charge people up. There isn't anything anyone here is going to do or say to convince you of anything. And no one is going to take your points of view seriously. Or maybe some jilted high-school kid will, but that's not a concern of mine.

So you're just here to start a fight and spar with anyone who opposes you.

"My problem is that when I see a woman I'm attracted to, I tell the whole story in my head, all the way to the bitter end. And figure it's better just to move on. I know how relationships go. Why bother making her make me unhappy? Why sign up to disappoint her and/or to be disappointed by her? Don't we both have better things to do?"

How are you any different than me?

[sIZE=3]con·jec·ture[/sIZE] (kschwa.gifn-jebreve.gifkprime.gifchschwa.gifr)

n. 1. Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.

Takes one to know one....

Definately,

Absolutely. Conjecture and projection. It's interesting to watch his insults increase, when he can't come up with any points. I refuse to use the word pertinent, in reference to points because I've yet see a pertinent point. ;)

I think homos are deviants anyway. What else do you want me to say?

Deviant from the normal reproduction cycle of mammals? Yes. I don't really care.

What I am worried about, is your gospel-spouting and hatred for all human-kind (except yourself), in which I perceive you as I have described most religious nuts: hypocrite.

Yes, you know where I stand on religion, just as I know where you stand on gays. The difference being, I don't look down on religious people. Point out where they have wronged their beliefs? Yes. My point before, was that you are a coward.

• Author
The Real Truth
Definately,

*Sigh... it's okay, TBF will always be bitter.

I have to go now and study, I'll be back later guys.

"My problem is that when I see a woman I'm attracted to, I tell the whole story in my head, all the way to the bitter end. And figure it's better just to move on. I know how relationships go. Why bother making her make me unhappy? Why sign up to disappoint her and/or to be disappointed by her? Don't we both have better things to do?"

Because that's a mood I was in. Not a way of life.

I'm done with you, man.

we're different, because we too see all the maybes, possiblys, perhaps, might happens - and do it anyway, because there's also a lot of fun, companionship and laugher to be had. And isn't that the whole point of being alive/

Experiencing and feeling something rather than nothing? isn't that the term you used?

or do you just want to feel failure even before it's happened?

And you still haven't answered my question, BTW.

I have to go now and study, I'll be back later guys.

No, tell you what, keep studying....

Don't bother, really.

And don't let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya...

Ok.

I'm going to watch a bit of "World at War" for some light relief.....

changchewsoon

The Real Truth, are you some sort of fortune teller? That you're able to tell the whole story way before it happens? :p

I’ve read this thread from end to end and The Real Truth you don’t know the truth. You don’t want to know the truth. You’re so caught up in your messianic complex that you can’t even see your own stupidity. Women cheat, men cheat, big deal. Not all do. So you’re here to help us by condemning us all. That’s a laugh.

I love women. I’ve always had women around that I’ve loved. Some cheat. So what? What’s the big deal? Are you trying to please your big daddy in the sky? People lie. It doesn’t mean I should never trust anyone. Maybe in a perfect world everybody could find their perfect mate right off the bat and live happily ever after. Well it doesn’t work out that way. People change, they don’t have to stay loyal with the same person when their feelings for that person changes. Life is complicated.

Lots of people have lots of reasons for cheating. It isn’t so cut and dry as you make it out to be. You can hate and condemn all you want; it isn’t going to change things.

How is it that I see the goings on in the world and I’m happy, I love women. You hate them. Don’t you see that the problem is with you, not everybody else?

Don’t you see that the problem is with you, not everybody else?

When Narcissus looked at himself in the pond, all he could see was his own flawless beauty. He died, loveless and alone.