Do you women want the truth?

• Author
The Real Truth

dcoco, infact, I've actually put myself on the line to tell you what a true man thinks uncensored and you are thankless.

If you're only in this thread to make jokes, please leave.

• Author
The Real Truth
Damn Real Truth is bitter. Too bitter for even my tastes but I understand why he feels the way he does. No doubt it is from experience and what he has seen in life. Men don't just wake up one day and decide to be misogynists for no reason and many women today do fit his description. I don't think it is all or even most women but the women that are like this do have a way of turning a good man into a womanhating pig.

Have you seen me lie, brother? I have not.

We both know what's up.

The church certainly teaches forgiveness but they condemn homosexuals. The premise being, that there is something internally fundamentally wrong with them that is beyond sin. I think the same about cheating.

No one said a damn thing about homosexuals, but since you brought it up: Sure, gay people cheat, but how exactly does that work under "The Real Truth"? Do they need to do role-reversal to make it work? One has to be the goose, the other the gander? It seems to me, that once the two prettiest men are done screwing everyone else over, that'd be the end of it.

Citizen Erased
I don't take you seriously. You make everything out to be a joke so you can protect yourself from feeling the pain others have felt here. Someday, you're going to be old, and feel ugly, and your husband will cheat on you (I hope this doesn't happen but looking at society now) and you will feel stupid for patronising me. I have done nothing but shown you courtesy and all you do is make fun of me. You are the joke here, not me.

Thats great. But I don't live in the future, I live in the now. And at the moment I would rather treat you as an amusement, rather then get all revved up and argue with you, when it is entirely pointless. I doubt I will even remember this thread tomorrow, let alone 40-50 years from now (oh that is when I plan on getting uglier ;)) so don't flatter yourself that I will feel stupid for saying anything to you.

I sincerely hope for your sake you move away from these feelings, you will never live a happy and fruitful life if your continue on like this. You have said yourself you know you will be alone. That is a terrible way to feel and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. So I guess good luck and this is the last time I will engage you in anything resembling a serious conversation. Because, again, it is pointless. :) That is, of course, unless you have something more interesting to say.

Have you seen me lie, brother? I have not.

We both know what's up.

I was even worse than you a few years ago so I do understand where you are coming from. I had it in for women in general and I was even to the point where I was rooting for men in the news that killed and abused women. That was how hateful I was towards but I decided to drop it. It still takes a while for me to trust women and I am no doormat but you can generalize an entire group of people.

• Author
The Real Truth
I was even worse than you a few years ago so I do understand where you are coming from. I had it in for women in general and I was even to the point where I was rooting for men in the news that killed and abused women. That was how hateful I was towards but I decided to drop it. It still takes a while for me to trust women and I am no doormat but you can generalize an entire group of people.

So if 10 out of 10000000000000000000000000000000000 women are decent, it is called generalising because I would rather spare myself the pain of going though 999999999999999999999999999999999990 women to get to the 10 decent ones?

Be honest my brother, I would say 99% of women can't be trusted (flat out). If you heard some of things I've seen... women having affairs and then forcing their husband to pay for their daughters college tuition only to use it for a vacation for herself and her pimp.

Seriously, don't give me this sh**t, both me and you are too old to be playing this game.

• Author
The Real Truth

FACT: Also, why do women use the children against the husband when she has had an affair or is a betrayed spouse? He has every right to see them, how dare you take his kids away from him? Why use this tactic? (because you're stupid and manipulative, and vindictive).

Citizen Erased
FACT: Also, why do women use the children against the husband when she has had an affair or is a betrayed spouse? He has every right to see them, how dare you take his kids away from him? Why use this tactic? (because you're stupid and manipulative, and vindictive).

That isn't a fact. It was a question :confused:

Oh how much suffering caused by unstinting attachment to fixed ideas!

"Things are not what they seem. Nor are they otherwise...."

Surangama sutra.

So if 10 out of 10000000000000000000000000000000000 women are decent, it is called generalising because I would rather spare myself the pain of going though 999999999999999999999999999999999990 women to get to the 10 decent ones?

Be honest my brother, I would say 99% of women can't be trusted (flat out). If you heard some of things I've seen... women having affairs and then forcing their husband to pay for their daughters college tuition only to use it for a vacation for herself and her pimp.

Seriously, don't give me this sh**t, both me and you are too old to be playing this game.

All women are not like that. I have seen it as well and women like that disgust me but don't punish the women who are not like that. I hate it when men get generalized as being cheaters, overgrown children, insensitive and everything else under the sun so I won't generalize the entire female population.

• Author
The Real Truth

Surangama sutra.

I am not Hindu, nor Buddhist and personally find the notion of attachment, ultimate ego and desire laughable.

Please don't tell me jump down the rabbit hole. I'd rather feel something than nothing.

No one said a damn thing about homosexuals, but since you brought it up: Sure, gay people cheat, but how exactly does that work under "The Real Truth"? Do they need to do role-reversal to make it work? One has to be the goose, the other the gander? It seems to me, that once the two prettiest men are done screwing everyone else over, that'd be the end of it.

Also, lesbians are probably so busy gaining each other's attention, that they forget about all the cheating.

Homosexuals that cheat... That's REALLY gotta get you going, eh?

• Author
The Real Truth

Actually, johan, I take that back. I'm now at page 3 and think you're a p*ssy. Seriously, the nerve of this girl, and you're crying after her like a wounded puppy. Get some self-respect, mate. That's the best advice I can give you... and to think you were questioning my sanity. Haha.

Surangama sutra.

That is a sweet concept.

You create your own reality by aligning yourself with others that do share your ideals and beliefs and shared perception of how you want the world to be.

Does it stop others' from acting selfishly. No. However, you do free yourself of their issues and their effect on your reality.

Truth, you are young and yes. Youth are very often self entitled. It is also a time of wonderful (and yes ...painful) growth.

Grow wisely young grasshopper. :D

The Real Truth uses an interesting technique of aggravation by conjecture and assumption. He uses what he believes are the most painful memories posted on LS, to dig at members who don't agree with him. The concept is to stick the knife in, therefore causing people to try to defend themselves, so they can't go on the offensive.

• Author
The Real Truth
Also, lesbians are probably so busy gaining each other's attention, that they forget about all the cheating.

Homosexuals that cheat... That's REALLY gotta get you going, eh?

I think homos are deviants anyway. What else do you want me to say?

That is a sweet concept.

You create your own reality by aligning yourself with others that do share your ideals and beliefs and shared perception of how you want the world to be.

Does it stop others' from acting selfishly. No. However, you do free yourself of their issues and their effect on your reality.

Truth, you are young and yes. Youth are very often self entitled. It is also a time of wonderful (and yes ...painful) growth.

Grow wisely young grasshopper. :D

I am 51 and a Buddhist occasional monastic...

But yes, still young even so.... I'm hoppin, I'm hoppin'!!

• Author
The Real Truth
The Real Truth uses an interesting technique of aggravation by conjecture and assumption. He uses what he believes are the most painful memories posted on LS, to dig at members who don't agree with him. The concept is to stick the knife in, therefore causing people to try to defend themselves, so they can't go on the offensive.

Actually, I think you have too much time on your hands, and are too old for these silly guessing games you're playing.

The amount of thought you spend analysing me, it would disappoint you to know that I'm just stating how I feel. If johan was my friend, I would tell him to move on because he is compromising his self-esteem for a girl who obviously doesn't care about him. It's funny how you are doing the opposite, you gave Dazed horrible advice and now he has to pay for it.

I completely agreed with how you handled that situation.

Look man, I'm not quite as simple-minded as you want me to be. Whether you agree with what I did or not doesn't make us alike, doesn't make me your friend or brother, and doesn't mean that you don't have some serious problems if what you're spewing here is really how you feel.

Crawling around my past threads looking for evidence of anything is going to get you nowhere. You can throw up links to every single one of them if you want. I'm just going to be more convinced that your problems relating to people have nothing to do with the other people, and everything to do with you.

Actually, I think you have too much time on your hands, and are too old for these silly guessing games you're playing.

The amount of thought you spend analysing me, it would disappoint you to know that I'm just stating how I feel. If johan was my friend, I would tell him to move on because he is compromising his self-esteem for a girl who obviously doesn't care about him. It's funny how you are doing the opposite, you gave Dazed horrible advice and now he has to pay for it.

It doesn't take much to analyze someone like you. You're transparent.