Do you women want the truth?

• Author
The Real Truth
I'm in my sixties baby and maintaining my looks with no problems. I can still wear a bikini and get a billion looks. It's why men fall at my feet.

Where you, will get old, flabby and grey, losing your hair and any body definition. A big gut and no arse. Such a shame that men have to age so poorly.

Actually, that's factually wrong. Men age much slower than women.

Why do you think you see millions of 40 year old men with girls in their 20s whereas you never see a 40 year old woman with anybody younger than her?

It's simple fact, I'm sorry, it's quite sad to see how badly this is hurting you. I'm sorry... even if a man looks like Hugh Hefner, he will still have young blondes fighting over him. I'm sorry plenty of betrayed wives can attest to that.

Really?? I'm kind of fond of them... I've always wanted to enter a relationship knowing that I was going to get stabbed in the back. :rolleyes:

Well, I think that the cheating possibility (correction: probability) makes relationships more exciting, adds spice to an otherwise dull and hum-drum coupling. I've never understood how those monogamous people keep their relationships going. I'd die of boredom after the initial romantic pink cloud wears off if I didn't seek someone else to perk me up again. And if I felt as if my mate was devoted only to me, I'd lose interest in no time. I need to feel as if I'm competing with other women to keep my interest going. Know what I mean?

• Author
The Real Truth
My husband is in his 20's, so that would be an incorrect assumption.

1. I doubt this.

2. He's using you for your money.

3. I doubt this really badly.

4. Sorry, this is a lie. I'm sorry the truth is hurting you so badly.

Actually, that's factually wrong. Men age much slower than women.

Why do you think you see millions of 40 year old men with girls in their 20s whereas you never see a 40 year old woman with anybody younger than her?

It's simple fact, I'm sorry, it's quite sad to see how badly this is hurting you. I'm sorry... even if a man looks like Hugh Hefner, he will still have young blondes fighting over him. I'm sorry plenty of betrayed wives can attest to that.

Ah...now we come back to fact. Prove it, factually, not by running off at the mouth.

Btw, men die sooner than women. This is fact.

1. I doubt this.

2. He's using you for your money.

3. I doubt this really badly.

4. Sorry, this is a lie. I'm sorry the truth is hurting you so badly.

Prove that this isn't fact.

I have this friend I was talking about, whose ex-girlfriend loved him, completely loved him, thought he was the one, then..... he saw this other girl (who wasn't interested in him), but he still thought he could get a hotter chick, so he dumped the woman who "love him so much" in pursuit of a thought... isn't that funny? Guys will cheat on you in their minds and already plan their escapes.

If you tell me you know someone different, you're lying. I may be the only person different, but that's not for a good reason...

You just described someone different. Your friend didn't cheat on her. He dumped her first. It really doesn't matter if she was in love with him, he obviously wasn't with her. Why is it funny? Is he not allowed to shop around, or must he absolutely stick with the first girl that loves him?

• Author
The Real Truth
Ah...now we come back to fact. Prove it, factually, not by running off at the mouth.

Btw, men die sooner than women. This is fact.

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/128/117090?action=related_link&src=rss_cbsnewsfull

"

Men's facial hair acts as sort of support structure for the face, Rebecca Tung, MD, a dermatologic surgeon at Cleveland Clinic, tells WebMD. Men also have more collagen and elastin fibers -- the connective tissue that gives skin its strength and elasticity -- and a tighter network of fatty tissue directly under the skin.

As a result, men's skin is on average 20% to 30% thicker than women's skin, Tung says. And thicker skin does a better job of resisting wrinkles.

Hair glands also produce oil, which means men's faces are naturally oilier than women's, notes Seth Yellin, MD, chief of facial plastic surgery at Emory Healthcare in Atlanta. The oil traps moisture, which keeps skin hydrated and gives it a plumper and more youthful appearance.

Finally, shaving gives men an edge in skin care. "Shaving is a dramatic exfoliation of outer skin layers, which leads to a more youthful skin appearance," Yellin says. "

http://skin-care.health-cares.net/mens-skin-care.php

A man's skin is approximately 20% thicker than a woman's, and is typically firmer because it's richer in collagen and elastin. However, because of more active sebaceous glands, men's skin tends to be much oilier. It is also more prone to dehydration because of daily or regular shaving Basically, this means you get dirtier. It is very important; no matter what skin type you have, to clean your face every day. Deep cleansing is important. It keeps pores clear, skin healthy and you looking good. As we mature, biochemical changes occur in elastin and collagen, the connective tissues that give skin its firmness and elasticity.

In general, male skin is oilier, with larger pores, a richer blood supply, and an increased a tendency to "sweat." Men are less prone to wrinkling than women, and may require deep cleansing daily. The skin aging process is the same for men and women, but for men it occurs later and is more marked. In a man's skin, the dermis is thicker and richer in collagen, and the epidermis is often more oily. Therefore, it's more resistant than a woman's skin to the effects of the sun and other environmental factors. Around the age of 40 to 50 years, the dermis layer of a man's skin thins, and the level of collagen decreases naturally yet dramatically, causing deeper wrinkles to appear. Just as for women, men can prevent and correct the signs of aging with appropriate skin care.

http://beautytipsy.opportunityzone.com/2007/06/19/Men-just-have-thicker-skin.aspx

• Author
The Real Truth
You just described someone different. Your friend didn't cheat on her. He dumped her first. It really doesn't matter if she was in love with him, he obviously wasn't with her. Why is it funny? Is he not allowed to shop around, or must he absolutely stick with the first girl that loves him?

But if the girl liked him back, he would have cheated... duhhhhhhh. Didn't you read what I said?

• Author
The Real Truth
I'm 20 and feel 40 year old guys are 'too old' for me to be dating or marrying :o

Don't worry, there are many who would. It's okay, we age slower than you, we have more collagen, we have more elastin. In terms of aging, a 20 year old female is like a 30 year old man. So it's really a 10 year difference.

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/128/117090?action=related_link&src=rss_cbsnewsfull

"

Men's facial hair acts as sort of support structure for the face, Rebecca Tung, MD, a dermatologic surgeon at Cleveland Clinic, tells WebMD. Men also have more collagen and elastin fibers -- the connective tissue that gives skin its strength and elasticity -- and a tighter network of fatty tissue directly under the skin.

As a result, men's skin is on average 20% to 30% thicker than women's skin, Tung says. And thicker skin does a better job of resisting wrinkles.

Hair glands also produce oil, which means men's faces are naturally oilier than women's, notes Seth Yellin, MD, chief of facial plastic surgery at Emory Healthcare in Atlanta. The oil traps moisture, which keeps skin hydrated and gives it a plumper and more youthful appearance.

Finally, shaving gives men an edge in skin care. "Shaving is a dramatic exfoliation of outer skin layers, which leads to a more youthful skin appearance," Yellin says. "

http://skin-care.health-cares.net/mens-skin-care.php

A man's skin is approximately 20% thicker than a woman's, and is typically firmer because it's richer in collagen and elastin. However, because of more active sebaceous glands, men's skin tends to be much oilier. It is also more prone to dehydration because of daily or regular shaving Basically, this means you get dirtier. It is very important; no matter what skin type you have, to clean your face every day. Deep cleansing is important. It keeps pores clear, skin healthy and you looking good. As we mature, biochemical changes occur in elastin and collagen, the connective tissues that give skin its firmness and elasticity.

In general, male skin is oilier, with larger pores, a richer blood supply, and an increased a tendency to "sweat." Men are less prone to wrinkling than women, and may require deep cleansing daily. The skin aging process is the same for men and women, but for men it occurs later and is more marked. In a man's skin, the dermis is thicker and richer in collagen, and the epidermis is often more oily. Therefore, it's more resistant than a woman's skin to the effects of the sun and other environmental factors. Around the age of 40 to 50 years, the dermis layer of a man's skin thins, and the level of collagen decreases naturally yet dramatically, causing deeper wrinkles to appear. Just as for women, men can prevent and correct the signs of aging with appropriate skin care.

http://beautytipsy.opportunityzone.com/2007/06/19/Men-just-have-thicker-skin.aspx

If you take care of your skin as a younger person and continue using the excellent moisturizing products, while fully hydrating, much of this can be well maintained. There are also a ton of cosmetics that cover it and also cosmetic surgery.

So...is skin the only indication of aging. I would think the reality of living longer, matters more than a bit of skin. :laugh:

If you take care of your skin as a younger person and continue using the excellent moisturizing products, while fully hydrating, much of this can be well maintained. There are also a ton of cosmetics that cover it and also cosmetic surgery.

So...is skin the only indication of aging. I would think the reality of living longer, matters more than a bit of skin. :laugh:

Not only that, but women's sexual performance improves with age while men's gets worse. Believe me, I speak from experience;)!

Not only that, but women's sexual performance improves with age while men's gets worse. Believe me, I speak from experience;)!

This is fact. Sperm count drops further and further, as each decade goes by.

• Author
The Real Truth

No, it doesn't. Women wrinkle sooner, look older sooner... we, in our 40s, pick up chicks in their 20s... and there is nothing you can do about that.

Keep being a bitter woman. It's okay, I'm not going to pick up anybody, I despise most of you cheaters.

But if the girl liked him back, he would have cheated... duhhhhhhh. Didn't you read what I said?

You said:

he dumped the woman who "love him so much" in pursuit of a thought...

When the dumping comes before the humping, it's not cheating, thinking or not.

• Author
The Real Truth

Unfortunately for you, once menstruation occurs you have no more eggs.. we can still repopulate at the age of 90.

Anyway, I feel no need arguing with somebody who is obviously proven wrong (bet you didn't expect the aging thing)... it's sad to see a woman as bitter as you, but it's okay.

Any more questions about how we think?

No, it doesn't. Women wrinkle sooner, look older sooner... we, in our 40s, pick up chicks in their 20s... and there is nothing you can do about that.

Keep being a bitter woman. It's okay, I'm not going to pick up anybody, I despise most of you cheaters.

Funny. Didn't BlueEyedSara, a female member in her twenties, just tell you that even a guy in his thirties, is too old for her?

• Author
The Real Truth
You said:

When the dumping comes before the humping, it's not cheating, thinking or not.

I also said that the other girl (who he thought he could get) didn't like him back... but if she did, he would have cheated. What part of that are you not getting?

Funny. Didn't BlueEyedSara, a female member in her twenties, just tell you that even a guy in his thirties, is too old for her?

Yeah, but all that 40 year old has to do is give her attention for 3 hours, and she'll gladly spread her legs for him! :laugh:

Men's testosterone level drops significantly after the mid-30s. it's all downhill from there. Women's libido and pleasure from sex peaks around that time, and gets stronger with age.

If you'd gone to my past few high school reunions I think you'd change your mind.

Unfortunately for you, once menstruation occurs you have no more eggs.. we can still repopulate at the age of 90.

Anyway, I feel no need arguing with somebody who is obviously proven wrong (bet you didn't expect the aging thing)... it's sad to see a woman as bitter as you, but it's okay.

Any more questions about how we think?

Umm...that's not completely accurate. When menstruation occurs, we can start populating the Earth. :laugh:

It takes more than minimal sperm count, to create life. You need to be able to maintain an erection, before natural insemination occurs. :lmao:

• Author
The Real Truth

Nope. She said a guy in his 40s. But in reality, a 40 year old man is equivalent age-wise to a woman whos 30. So, a 40 year old guy dating a 20 year old is really like a 30 year old guy dating a 20 year old.

Not that this interests me, because I won't be dating anyone. Oh well.

• Author
The Real Truth
Umm...that's not completely accurate. When menstruation occurs, we can start populating the Earth. :laugh:

I obviously meant menopause.

Yeah, but all that 40 year old has to do is give her attention for 3 hours, and she'll gladly spread her legs for him! :laugh:

Only if she's married or cheating on a b/f. I'm not certain of BES's relationship status.

It takes more than minimal sperm count, to create life. You need to be able to maintain an erection, before natural insemination occurs. :lmao:

Yeah, in my experience most men past about age 30 seem to have difficulty maintaining erections.