Do you women want the truth?

• Author
The Real Truth
Ok, well I've never cheated, or to my knowledge, been cheated on. Therefore i have NO issues when it comes to cheating.

And, while i don't love this trait about myself, I am a complete chemistry whore, in that I'm either feeling the animla attraction right off the bat, or it ain't there, never gonna be.

So, while I have lots of guy friends that wouldn't mind getting into my pants, they can talk to me ( or listen to me) until we are both blue in the face and the trousers still aren't dropping.

OMG, so you ADMIT that there are guys who would be completely trying to get into your pants and that you still stay hang around them for the attention? The fact it doesn't bother you that they are disrespecting you as a person by only speaking with you for your body, and the fact that you're completely okay with them still being your friends?

You are okay with them only talking to you for your body? OMG. I am right again.

• Author
The Real Truth
LOL.

I thought extreme sociopathic rantings and a general disdain for mankind, not to mention misogynistic tendencies come when one can't get laid to save their life, no? Aren't most of the insane just men with serious sexual problems, phobias and impotency?

Look, I don't care if this sounds arrogant or if you don't believe me but I will only say this once. I think I'm a very attractive male and have always had plenty of opportunities. I simply REFUSE to get laid because:

1. It would be unfair to the woman because I currently detest the behavior of most girls.

2. It wouldn't be fair to me to "wh*re" myself out to relieve this "tension" that you keep saying I have.

I could get laid anytime, anywhere, I simply refuse (and have refused in the past simply based on principle).

BTW... I find it extremely telling that you're choosing to attack my sexuality, appearance and attractiveness because I offended your way of thinking. This is a classic female move. If I f*cked every girl I met (which I could do), you'd call me an ******* who only thinks with his d*ck. But since I have chosen a more intellectual and moral route, you're saying I'm impotent. I can't win with you...

So you disagree when I say all women are vain, self-centered and competitive? Would it bother you if an extremely attractive 20 year old (assuming that you're 40) would interact with your SO? And if so, why does it bother you?

So you disagree when I say all men are interested in mostly sex and will trade up if given the opportunity?

I'm waiting for your non-anaecdoetal proof. I'm not going to do your work for you. Now get to your task.

Citizen Erased
Look, I don't care if this sounds arrogant or if you don't believe me but I will only say this once. I think I'm a very attractive male and have always had plenty of opportunities. I simply REFUSE to get laid because:

1. It would be unfair to the woman because I currently detest the behavior of most girls.

2. It wouldn't be fair to me to "wh*re" myself out to relieve this "tension" that you keep saying I have.

I could get laid anytime, anywhere, I simply refuse (and have refused in the past simply based on principle).

BTW... I find it extremely telling that you're choosing to attack my sexuality, appearance and attractiveness because I offended your way of thinking. This is a classic female move. If I f*cked every girl I met (which I could do), you'd call me an ******* who only thinks with his d*ck. But since I have chosen a more intellectual and moral route, you're saying I'm impotent. I can't win with you...

In the meantime, whilst you have these issues with women, I would suggest you purchase one of these.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
deleted URL
  • Author
The Real Truth
I'm waiting for your non-anaecdoetal proof. I'm not going to do your work for you. Now get to your task.

Come on, you know that'll be hard for me to do. Sociality isn't based on science, okay? Can we please get the discussion based on common ground?

Come on, you know that'll be hard for me to do. Sociality isn't based on science, okay? Can we please get the discussion based on common ground?

I don't debate over bitter opinion. If you want a serious debate, provide some hardcore proof of your allegations. Otherwise, they're nothing but bitter pipe dreams.

• Author
The Real Truth
I don't debate over bitter opinion. If you want a serious debate, provide some hardcore proof of your allegations. Otherwise, they're nothing but bitter pipe dreams.

But hey, how can I provide proof when sociality is based on observation and experience? You're putting me in a difficult position.

But hey, how can I provide proof when sociality is based on observation and experience? You're putting me in a difficult position.

There are plenty of studies done with hardcore statistics, over societal issues. Go find them.

Okay, enough clues for you. Get to your homework.

• Author
The Real Truth
There are plenty of studies done with hardcore statistics, over societal issues. Go find them.

Okay, enough clues for you. Get to your homework.

People lie on quizzes, I believe human behaviour is best observed. I find it the best to see and hear other persons POV and compare them to my own, that way I get a whole range of opinions which I can integrate into my own observations. Look, I'm not going to sociology studies etc, I'd rather just talk over our experiences, opinions and observations. Please?

• Author
The Real Truth

But yes, I think the sheer truth of my first post has people stunned. They now have their inner thoughts verbalised. Why people cheat, why people stay with cheaters, which gender cheats more etc.

People lie on quizzes, I believe human behaviour is best observed. I find it the best to see and hear other persons POV and compare them to my own, that way I get a whole range of opinions which I can integrate into my own observations. Look, I'm not going to sociology studies etc, I'd rather just talk over our experiences, opinions and observations. Please?

If you consider the number of people you've been exposed to, that you've observed, it's a very small portion of the world's population. Divide this small portion of the population by gender and what you have is a tiny sampling of what are genderized actions and issues.

Observation of minimal amounts of people, lead to inaccurate conclusions. For example: You live in a solely caucasian neighborhood and aren't exposed to anyone else but caucasians. Your conclusion would be that everyone is caucasian.

I think the sheer truth of my first post has people stunned

And who says your first post is sheer truth? Substantiate your answer, please.

• Author
The Real Truth
If you consider the number of people you've been exposed to, that you've observed, it's a very small portion of the world's population. Divide this small portion of the population by gender and what you have is a tiny sampling of what are genderized actions and issues.

Observation of minimal amounts of people, lead to inaccurate conclusions. For example: You live in a solely caucasian neighborhood and aren't exposed to anyone else but caucasians. Your conclusion would be that everyone is caucasian.

Exactly... which is why I'm trying to get dialogue on these issues from others here. If you're not going to dialogue with me then I guess I will always have this "minimal" view that you claim I have. I already proved my point to one poster in this thread.

melodymatters
OMG, so you ADMIT that there are guys who would be completely trying to get into your pants and that you still stay hang around them for the attention? The fact it doesn't bother you that they are disrespecting you as a person by only speaking with you for your body, and the fact that you're completely okay with them still being your friends?

You are okay with them only talking to you for your body? OMG. I am right again.

No, no sweetie, you misunderstood ! ( and here i thought you were the ONE person in the world who understood everything )

The way this particular piece of human interaction works, is that I happen to be a pretty cool, fun, witty person, whom people of BOTH sexes might enjoy hanging out with. ( sorry if i'm sounding high on myself, just trying to make a point) Now, because I am an attractive female, there are good odds that some of the above mentioned males would not mind getting sexy with me. The fact that it hasn't happened in say, 10, 15 yrs, and they still call and hang out, means that is not the SOLE reason they seek my company.

I mean if they are ONLY hanging out with me for the sex, what are the hetero chicks doing hanging out with me ?

Some of us DO think outside our knickers you know !

Exactly... which is why I'm trying to get dialogue on these issues from others here. If you're not going to dialogue with me then I guess I will always have this "minimal" view that you claim I have. I already proved my point to one poster in this thread.

Here's my dialogue. You're wrong. Now prove to me you're right.

• Author
The Real Truth

I mean if they are ONLY hanging out with me for the sex, what are the hetero chicks doing hanging out with me ?

Some of us DO think outside our knickers you know !

To answer all your questions (and I know I can) with the greatest accuracy, I will need to know a few things about you and your friends...

1. How old are you.

2. How old are your "hetero chicks"?

3. How many "hetero chicks"?

4. How old are your "guy friends"?

5. How many "guy friends"?

6. Are you married, divorced, dating etc. and for how long?

7. Where do you and your friends "hang out" and is your SO with you at these times?

If you can answer these questions, I definately can answer any of yours.

BTW, you do seem like a very vain person, the type who enjoys being the center of attention (that's my observation so far considering everyone else wants to analyse me).

• Author
The Real Truth
Here's my dialogue. You're wrong. Now prove to me you're right.

No need to be difficult... can you actually tell me why and where I'm wrong? Seriously, if you think talking to me is a waste of time then don't. I want to get everyone's opinion, however.

No need to be difficult... can you actually tell me why and where I'm wrong? Seriously, if you think talking to me is a waste of time then don't. I want to get everyone's opinion, however.

Prove to me that every woman would spread her legs for some attention and I might consider providing you with proof that you're wrong. If you state a strong opinion, it's your burden to provide proof of such.

• Author
The Real Truth
Prove to me that every woman would spread her legs for some attention and I might consider providing you with proof that you're wrong. If you state a strong opinion, it's your burden to provide proof of such.

Obviously I haven't met every woman on this planet, it's a generalisation. All I was saying is, GIVE THE WOMAN THE OPPORTUNITY, she will spread her legs for attention. The only reason that every woman doesn't do it is:

1. Religious schooling beaten into her head (basically fear of retribution from God) --> this in itself is a selfish reason not to cheat because you're doing it once again out of interest for yourself.

2. Men don't give them the right amount of attention or she isn't in the right "mood" for attention. Put her in the right mood and give her attention, she will spread...

Obviously I haven't met every woman on this planet, it's a generalisation. All I was saying is, GIVE THE WOMAN THE OPPORTUNITY, she will spread her legs for attention. The only reason that every woman doesn't do it is:

1. Religious schooling beaten into her head (basically fear of retribution from God) --> this in itself is a selfish reason not to cheat because you're doing it once again out of interest for yourself.

2. Men don't give them the right amount of attention or she isn't in the right "mood" for attention. Put her in the right mood and give her attention, she will spread...

Could you then explain to me why there are so many men moaning about being friend zoned?

• Author
The Real Truth
Could you then explain to me why there are so many men moaning about being friend zoned?

Because they are extremely ugly. The fact the girl still remains friends with somebody who is interested in her is SICKENING. The girl obviously loves the attention and thus proves my point again.

Let's be honest... ugly men have this problem, not average or goodlooking guys. And if average guys have this problem, it is because they haven't invested enough time in this girl... trust me, any girl can be taken from anybody given enough time (calls, attention, talking, mainly listening).

Before I make a somewhat complete response, a few questions:

1) You are stating these "facts" based on your opinionated societal view of LoveShack members alone?

2) Since your opinionated societal views are considered "facts" in this case, I'm also allowed to use my own opinionated societal view as "fact"?

Because they are extremely ugly. The fact the girl still remains friends with somebody who is interested in her is SICKENING. The girl obviously loves the attention and thus proves my point again.

Let's be honest... ugly men have this problem, not average or goodlooking guys. And if average guys have this problem, it is because they haven't invested enough time in this girl... trust me, any girl can be taken from anybody given enough time (calls, attention, talking, mainly listening).

I've got a lot of good-looking male friends who are just that, friends. Is it because I love the attention or is it because I value them as people who I enjoy being with, just like my female friends? Is it sick that I enjoy hanging out with my female friends? Maybe it's because my female friends provide me with attention?

• Author
The Real Truth
LOL, actually you're right, but it's been one of many ! I have never taken the " safest" route, and therefore have reinvented myself many times. It makes for a very rich life but not a ton of stability.

I have recently relocated back to my hometown and am back running my theatre troupe, which puts me in contact with lots of people of all ages, both genders and a few gay guys too !

I am not a shrinking violet so while I wouldn't say I 'try" and be the center of attention, if you are an italian american actor type, you don't shirk from it either !

As soon as i got back into town, friends of BOTH genders have made a great point of spending time with me ( and I with them ) with no thought of rubbing privates. Maybe the fact that I AM 40, helps with the fact that everyone isn't thinking solely with their hormones anymore.

After 3 nearly back to back relationships spanning over 10 yrs, I am very much enjoying " ME " time, but know at some point I would like a nice boyfriend.

If you want to say unflattering things about me based on my past posts, rock on, but stop bringing up Hitler in your posts to ME, I never called ya hitler dear !

OMG, you admitted I was right (which I knew).

But to be honest, you're the problem I have with most women. It's this whole, I'm 40 but I must make out with 24 year old boys and then have the nerve to ask people on a message board if it's okay (knowing you're going to get the predictable "rock on" messages from the women on here). Imagine if a 40 year old man said the same thing, you'd all call him a pedophile. But I'm fine with you making out with a 24 year old (I like older women myself), but the fact you're so ecstatic to be thought of as a MILF disturbs me. It just shows how shallow and self-centered women can be (a MILF is NOT a compliment, they basically have a fantasy of ****ing somebody's mother or looks like a middle-aged woman). But you see, you keep talking about "me time", which is basically what your life has been about.

The fact that you're 40 has made you take extreme risks because you know women have a shorter expiry date, which is the only reason I can't hate you (because I think you resent the fact you've gotten older and it's much worse for women than for men). But as I said, I have nothing but compassion for women like you, but at the same time contempt. I hope you understand.