Domination in bed?

My ex was anxious in bed, I think I talked about her earlier in this thread. When I was away for a while we opened up sexually and tried a lot of new things when I got back but she still was always hesistant with me, I think she really feared rejection.

The one before that -- summer fling and probably the best sex of my life. She knew what she wanted, had amazing sexual energy and was just really really fun, loud and outgoing in bed.

• Author
ElvenPriestess
My ex was anxious in bed, I think I talked about her earlier in this thread. When I was away for a while we opened up sexually and tried a lot of new things when I got back but she still was always hesistant with me, I think she really feared rejection.

The one before that -- summer fling and probably the best sex of my life. She knew what she wanted, had amazing sexual energy and was just really really fun, loud and outgoing in bed.

Loud is good;)

Ugh... no, not fantasizing about the X. She's really the dead fish type, but when she wanted her's, she was in control. Same thing day in/day out though, never interesting or exciting. :rolleyes:

A moaner eh? Sounds like fun! Guess I had the dead fish in that department as well. Just a sigh (like taking a drink of cold water on a hot day), then straight to the bathroom to clean up, because she also thought it was disgusting.... :rolleyes:

Wait... why do I miss it again? :confused:

Dead fish type here too. No passion, imagination, or creativity. My wife is very beautiful too it's a shame.
  • Author
ElvenPriestess
Dead fish type here too. No passion, imagination, or creativity. My wife is very beautiful too it's a shame.

Geeze, you and Saxis and dead fish. That's horrible. No creativity? Same old routine every time? And I think the worst is "it's gross gotta shower off?"

And when they're pretty it is a for sure waste. Well I hope you find a way to spruce things up. I LOVE changing things up. And if it is good enough to moan, I'm there because I want you to know how good it is for me just like I want to know how good it is for you.

HAVE to be passionate, have to try new things, and surprises. I'm all about surprises. But again, that's my dominate nature coming out. And I've had some surprises that rated me a ten let me tell you. So to all the females out there who classify as "dead fish" well, it's time to be the alive vivacious woman your men need.;)

I don't know what is it with men or women that want to take a shower right after sex...

For a long time if I finished inside her and then went down on her or used my hands after-the-fact I had to go to the bathroom and wash up. Eventually I wisened up that she wanted me to stay with her for a while before running off to clean myself.

For a long time if I finished inside her and then went down on her or used my hands after-the-fact I had to go to the bathroom and wash up. Eventually I wisened up that she wanted me to stay with her for a while before running off to clean myself.

Always want to sleep right after sex. Best sleep you ever have!!!

But why is it that some men think if a woman is like the above, it means she has been around a lot? For me, it's the opposite... but men just assumed women who are amazing, with a lot energy, fun etc are "loose"...

But why is it that some men think if a woman is like the above, it means she has been around a lot? For me, it's the opposite... but men just assumed women who are amazing, with a lot energy, fun etc are "loose"...

...because if they know what they are doing and are sexually comfortable that is intimidating.

I don't want to know people's sexual past, maybe that's just me but I don't believe knowing someone's "number" can ever lead to good times.

That's hard to say why some feel like that. Maybe they themselves feel that way and transpose it to others.

I don't want to know people's sexual past, maybe that's just me but I don't believe knowing someone's "number" can ever lead to good times.

I agree. I just have a wild/creative imagination and I love to explore/try new positions etc - but believe it or not, I haven't been with more than 2 men!

I know my younger brother was married to a beuatiful black girl who was a raging nympho in bed. The stories he tells me give me a hardon every time. She was a superfreak deluxe but did prove to be loose in their marriage and it ended in divorce. He still misses her though.

I know my younger brother was married to a beuatiful black girl who was a raging nympho in bed. The stories he tells me give me a hardon every time. She was a superfreak deluxe but did prove to be loose in their marriage and it ended in divorce. He still misses her though.

Aaawww.... that's too bad. How long were they married?

Where is Elven?!

Aaawww.... that's too bad. How long were they married?

Where is Elven?!

They were married about 7 years and he still laments the sex. You should hear the stories i have to say they are amazing! She could teach a course. Chains, Vegetables, public, teasing and angry etc.....;)

yeah where is Elven? I like her. Too bad she's only 23, i think i'm finished with younger women at this point if i go solo again.

How young do you guys think is too young? I'm hitting mid twenties this year and have been dating people ~four years younger then me on average.

How young do you guys think is too young? I'm hitting mid twenties this year and have been dating people ~four years younger then me on average.

I'm 44 and my wife is 35. At this point in my life i realize intelligence is far more sexually intoxicating than physical beauty. Also intimacy is achieved by bonding emotionally and intellectually. I would say you are in the right bracket not that age is always the determining factor but certainly with the odds. My wife fills her head with marshmallow fluff from the damn idiot box! I read books about everything and it makes for poor conversation etc...

I'm 44 and my wife is 35. At this point in my life i realize intelligence is far more sexually intoxicating than physical beauty. Also intimacy is achieved by bonding emotionally and intellectually. I would say you are in the right bracket not that age is always the determining factor but certainly with the odds. My wife fills her head with marshmallow fluff from the damn idiot box! I read books about everything and it makes for poor conversation etc...

I'm there with you and I am only 27!!

I'm there with you and I am only 27!!
Well la guapa it looks like you have both going for you then, looks and brains!;)

:mad:

Sleeping perhaps?? It is about 1:30 am her time....

Hey that's no excuse i was on the treadmill at that time yesterday.:mad:

Well la guapa it looks like you have both going for you then, looks and brains!;)

Thanks - I'll take brains over looks anytime!

Sleeping perhaps?? It is about 1:30 am her time....

Ah Saxis... read your posts here.... :( If only I had a sister.... :p

Thanks - I'll take brains over looks anytime!

Brains over looks. I had to choose between humor and happiness and i'm one funny bast***

An identical twin?? :love: Otherwise it just wouldn't be fair... for her I mean. :laugh: