Domination in bed?

You know what I never understood? The submissive "lay on my back like a corpse" woman. wtf man? Woman?

That's all i get sweetie, let me tell you that the position is only part of it. The mind needs stimulation! Some creativity, imagination etc....

That's all i get sweetie, let me tell you that the position is only part of it. The mind needs stimulation! Some creativity, imagination etc....

Boring sex sucks.

An Arkansas firefighter, who likes bullriding and brisket with an avatar of prarie dogs! Now thats imagination.:lmao:
Boring sex sucks.
Yeah it's not to fulfilling. My brother in law has the same problem and we been comparing notes lately. We do all the work and it's just boring.
  • Author
ElvenPriestess

Well poop on that, what's the deal? Women need to learn to use their creative juices, open up, let loose, be uninhibited. That's where the adventure of true sexuality lies. :love:

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Yeah it's not to fulfilling. My brother in law has the same problem and we been comparing notes lately. We do all the work and it's just boring.

Ah! That right there!! That's the thing I've always stayed away from! I mean the "men should do all the work" crap you know? Forget all that, I am a woman and I'll show you why, that's my motto.:cool:

Guessing notes might read like this:

poked her, mounted, up, down, repeated 40 times, finished.

Well poop on that, what's the deal? Women need to learn to use their creative juices, open up, let loose, be uninhibited. That's where the adventure of true sexuality lies. :love:

Well i'll give you a shot Elven but the audition process is long and tiring.:lmao:

• Author
ElvenPriestess

:lmao::lmao::lmao: As much truth as there is to that most likely it cracked me up!

That's just awful.
  • Author
ElvenPriestess
Well i'll give you a shot Elven but the audition process is long and tiring.:lmao:

Audition? Please, I'm the opening and closing act right here:cool:

Another quarter gets you 40 more!
Audition? Please, I'm the opening and closing act right here:cool:

I don't doubt it. I know if i'm single again i'll be doing a full sexual interests poll when i date!!!

• Author
ElvenPriestess
I don't doubt it. I know if i'm single again i'll be doing a full sexual interests poll when i date!!!

That's not a bad idea right there. And you like what positions? Uh-huh, and how do you feel about oral?

What is your ideal number of having sex in a week or even a day?

Probably once a day or once every other day. More frequent right in the start of the relationship, that "Oh **** you're really sexy and enjoyable to be around" phase/

That's not a bad idea right there. And you like what positions? Uh-huh, and how do you feel about oral?

:laugh: That's right Elv, What does this banana make you think of? Etc.....

Exactly. You know my last one wouldn't ever return the favor though? And I'm quite nice in that region let be tell you. But nope, no return. I never got that.

I dont understand:

1) men who wont give oral

2) women who don't want oral

• Author
ElvenPriestess
I dont understand:

1) men who wont give oral

2) women who don't want oral

If only I had an answer I would be rich

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Probably once a day or once every other day. More frequent right in the start of the relationship, that "Oh **** you're really sexy and enjoyable to be around" phase/

Hey that's the stat I gave, it's perfect isn't it?

We could give multiple choice question too. You know, If you wanted to turn on your man would you wear

A. Thighhighs and pumps

B. perfume

C. Turtleneck and sweatpants

When your man comes home and you want to surprise him with sex you:

a. Jump in bed and pull the covers up to your neck

b. Grab him from behind and give him a handjob

c. Tie him up and give him a blowjob

We could give multiple choice question too. You know, If you wanted to turn on your man would you wear

A. Thighhighs and pumps

B. perfume

How bout adding

D. cut off jean shorts and tank top - along with tool belt

E. riding pants with full leather seat, field boots, and riding crop in hand.

• Author
ElvenPriestess

A. Thighhighs and pumps

B. perfume

Answer is B