Domination in bed?

BeautifulMystique

C1, are you taking the vacation?

I spoke to a friend earlier. She said she's too shy to be dominating and that she prefers to be dominated but her fantasy is to dominate a girl....

I spoke to a friend earlier. She said she's too shy to be dominating and that she prefers to be dominated but her fantasy is to dominate a girl....

Ah bi women. I love them.

Yeah Mys, i'm going to Mexico for a week and see if i can think some.
BeautifulMystique
Ah bi women. I love them.

Lol don't all men?! :rolleyes: Almost all men, anyway.

Yeah Mys, i'm going to Mexico for a week and see if i can think some.

Enjoy yourself but do take the time to think things through. A vacation might help you to clear up your mind.

There, you're name would be Mistica Hermosa. I already like it better!!

Aaaawwww... thank you. :) I like it too!!

Enjoy yourself but do take the time to think things through. A vacation might help you to clear up your mind.

Aaaawwww... thank you. :) I like it too!!

I'm a mess right now. The sadness and anger keep rotating like some carnival ride! God! Right now i feel like smashing something! The beach will treat me right for a week. I'm bringing a couple books on forgiveness and avoiding divorce but right now i can't stop thinking about this other guy and it's not looking good. I can think of a half dozen women i'd like to get with right now!!!

I'm a mess right now. The sadness and anger keep rotating like some carnival ride! God! Right now i feel like smashing something! The beach will treat me right for a week. I'm bringing a couple books on forgiveness and avoiding divorce but right now i can't stop thinking about this other guy and it's not looking good. I can think of a half dozen women i'd like to get with right now!!!
Freaking text messaging! I have my own style of texting and you won't need a phone for it.
Freaking text messaging! I have my own style of texting and you won't need a phone for it.

Then my little girl skips by and asks me if i'm ok. What a heartbreaker and that makes me all the angrier.

I just hope i don't get in trouble down there. I'm very friendly, hablo Espanol and Latin women are like freaking catnip for me! It should be a good enough show to sell tickets to.:laugh:

Do you know how affectionate and passionate most Latin women are? It's gonna be like a round peg finding a can!

I think it has to do with them being more sexually open, if that makes sense.

To know you are bisexual requires some amount of sexual awareness.

My friends tell me writing is a great way to burn emotion. Sorry for the heat. Cracked needs a:

1. Valium

2. Good screwing

3. Punching Bag

BeautifulMystique
My friends tell me writing is a great way to burn emotion. Sorry for the heat. Cracked needs a:

1. Valium

2. Good screwing

3. Punching Bag

You can be my sparring partner! :laugh:

You can be my sparring partner! :laugh:
Thanks Mys, i doubt i'd be doing much punching with you. I'll save that for the dojo.