Domination in bed?

This is what I call a positive focus to hardships. A way to harness the feelings in an upward light.:)
There's an old saying that what doesn't kill us makes us stonger. I believe it to be true.
BeautifulMystique
I know there's a lot to read on this thread, but alot of men go both ways, but also I've gotten great responses on men liking a dominating woman. Which works well to my advantage as that's my sexual nature;) How about you BM? What's your take?

I like both ways. Being dominated and being the dominatrix!! :love:

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Yes it's all about the mind. Control, trust, intimacy etc.....

And the more comfort and trust in an intimate life the more the rest comes naturally. I may not be open to my dominating experimental side in a new relationship, but given good chemistry, compatibility and time, those things bubble to the surface.

• Author
ElvenPriestess
There's an old saying that what doesn't kill us makes us stonger. I believe it to be true.

So true, so VERY VERY true. You have the right attitude:)

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Same here.

It all depends on my mood, there ARE those times when I like the other person to be aggressive, take control, even, dare I say it, use me in the best of sexual ways;):love:

It all depends on my mood, there ARE those times when I like the other person to be aggressive, take control, even, dare I say it, use me in the best of sexual ways;):love:

Now i have to go workout Elven, thanks a lot!;)

• Author
ElvenPriestess
What is your ideal number of having sex in a week or even a day?

Oh geeze, I mean I don't have sex at all now, but if I DID have an intimate life, once a day or once every two days after I'm in the groove would be good for me. Sigh. What about you? Is that you in the avatar btw?

BeautifulMystique
Oh geeze, I mean I don't have sex at all now, but if I DID have an intimate life, once a day or once every two days after I'm in the groove would be good for me. Sigh. What about you? Is that you in the avatar btw?

Same here! I am not seeing anyone at the moment so no sex for me! :(

Ideally, twice a day (which I have experienced and every day too!) but my previous guy had no interest in sex, not so much anyway so it was more like once in three days.

Oui.. that's me.

• Author
ElvenPriestess

Ideally, twice a day (which I have experienced and every day too!) but my previous guy had no interest in sex, not so much anyway so it was more like once in three days.

Oui.. that's me.

Well my last two relationships went from lots of sex to none, so, you know. Whatcha gonna do right?

What are your tats of? It's hard to tell from the avatar but they do look hot;) (I have tats, so I appreciate them)

BeautifulMystique
Well my last two relationships went from lots of sex to none, so, you know. Whatcha gonna do right?

What are your tats of? It's hard to tell from the avatar but they do look hot;) (I have tats, so I appreciate them)

Lol... yes, what can one do but entertain oneself? :p

It's body paint and it was for one of my shoots. It's a 'tatt' of a peacock. My cousin did this shoot with me and she's also a member of LS! :love:

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Lol... yes, what can one do but entertain oneself? :p

It's body paint and it was for one of my shoots. It's a 'tatt' of a peacock. My cousin did this shoot with me and she's also a member of LS! :love:

Well it looks great. I have four on my back, I always thought ones on the back looked awesome on us women;)

BeautifulMystique
Well it looks great. I have four on my back, I always thought ones on the back looked awesome on us women;)

Thanks! Do you have pics of it?

I came to your thread cos my cousin told me about it. Lol. We women just love exchanging views on sex :love::laugh:

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Thanks! Do you have pics of it?

I came to your thread cos my cousin told me about it. Lol. We women just love exchanging views on sex :love::laugh:

I always enjoy that especially since most of my friends are male. You know what I used to like to do? (men plug your eyes) I liked surprising with a b/j. Like, once years ago we were shopping, like 4 years ago, me and an ex, and we got home and I jst tore his pants and did oral. That's the kind of domination I'm talking about. I haven't found some one in a long time who appreciates that though. I love the reactions. Not just the physical of course, but the eyes wide "holy sh** I didn't see that coming.";)

BeautifulMystique

Lol! I know exactly what you're talking about. I love that kind of domination too. I love surprises - to receive and give. Just like oral. It turns me on big time to see my guy's reaction to what I am doing for him. I love taking control!!!

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Lol! I know exactly what you're talking about. I love that kind of domination too. I love surprises - to receive and give. Just like oral. It turns me on big time to see my guy's reaction to what I am doing for him. I love taking control!!!

Exactly. You know my last one wouldn't ever return the favor though? And I'm quite nice in that region let be tell you. But nope, no return. I never got that.

Exactly. You know my last one wouldn't ever return the favor though? And I'm quite nice in that region let be tell you. But nope, no return. I never got that.
Don't you hate when you'll do anything for your wife, husband, whatever and they are just boring and passionless. What gives? I would love it if my wife did some of these things!!!
Don't you hate when you'll do anything for your wife, husband, whatever and they are just boring and passionless. What gives? I would love it if my wife did some of these things!!!

Word.

So when do the 3 of us get together? :p

:laugh:
I wonder sometimes if she thinks i have a slot in the back of my head to put quarters in.:laugh:

Oui.. that's me.

Your previous man had no interest in sex with you?! I need more crazy pills i guess. No sex with you and me and Elven are celibate. Sounds about right. sure.:confused:
  • Author
ElvenPriestess

You know what I never understood? The submissive "lay on my back like a corpse" woman. wtf man? Woman?