Domination in bed?

Tell me about it. Seriously, I'm like one of those delicious smelling/looking mousse cakes uneaten. Or something. :laugh:

mmmmmm, mouuuuuuuuuuuusse cakes.....ggggggaggggggagaggg.

I love being dominated and I love to dominate.... I love being told what to do and I love to give orders as well.... I love it.... I love.... IT!

• Author
ElvenPriestess
I love being dominated and I love to dominate.... I love being told what to do and I love to give orders as well.... I love it.... I love.... IT!

I mis it....I miss.....IT! :p

• Author
ElvenPriestess
I second that.

Misery loves company. Welcome aboard the train. Only a temporary pass til the day it expires, and then no more misery. Golden love awaits you. All aboard!

Misery loves company. Welcome aboard the train. Only a temporary pass til the day it expires, and then no more misery. Golden love awaits you. All aboard!

Golden love eh? Never tried that. Let's at least do it in the shower please. :p

Oooh... in the shower... oooh yesss...!!! :love:

• Author
ElvenPriestess

Ooh, my bad, of course. Shower it is;) (don't tempt me with a good time)

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Oooh... in the shower... oooh yesss...!!! :love:

I miss doing that. It's been about 1.5 years! Geeze! The hot water, the mist, the sight of the water dripping down each other.... Ok I'm done now!

Sweet! That's two on my side!

I'm used to it (or was).... My X's birth control hampered her enjoyment a bit, so she usually liked to be on top, direct me and control the speed herself. I didn't mind a bit! Woman on top is the best! :cool::bunny:

I'm fine either way--dominating or being dominated. If I have my dick in a girl there's not a whole lot you can do to make me unhappy. :D

• Author
ElvenPriestess
I'm used to it (or was).... My X's birth control hampered her enjoyment a bit, so she usually liked to be on top, direct me and control the speed herself. I didn't mind a bit! Woman on top is the best! :cool::bunny:

And THAT was my intention on this thread. Because that's how I am, for stimulation reasons that need not be mentioned in public posting. I love it though.

• Author
ElvenPriestess
I'm fine either way--dominating or being dominated. If I have my dick in a girl there's not a whole lot you can do to make me unhappy. :D

I love it, you're just the no beating around get to it guy. Haha!

Wow you can actually get him up in the middle of the night for it?? You are SO lucky, I get those late night urges often! I see I'm not the only one. ;-)

You know I've actually never tried it, but I have a feeling it would be like trying to wake the dead!!

You know I've actually never tried it, but I have a feeling it would be like trying to wake the dead!!

I've had late night woken from your sleep sex on occassion and I must say, I prefer morning sex more. There's just something about getting up and starting your day off right! :lmao::lmao:

Pretty much is right... :cool:

Wow you can actually get him up in the middle of the night for it??

Also not a problem.... See point #2 in Tan's post above. :D

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Pretty much is right... :cool:

Also not a problem.... See point #2 in Tan's post above. :D

Wow, and I never found the good ones. Geeze. I mean I'll have a dream or something at like 3AM and wake up and REALLY want some. But no. Never had that pleasure. (Looks like it's you and me pretty hand):love::laugh:

• Author
ElvenPriestess
A petite girl who likes video games and boning at 3am. When are you getting back to the states? :love::D

Not soon enough hun:cool: