Domination in bed?

I like both.. with some guys they like me to take charge.. with others they want to dominate... most of the time... it's 50/50... we go with the flow and the urge of the moment.

Best is when it's 50/50... during the same sex play... meaning one dominate for a little while then the other takes over...

With my last ex... I love to wake him up in the middle of the night with oral... he did the same a few times... this is amazing .. it feels very different and so good... when you slowly wake up with something or I should say with 'some tongue' playing with you under the covers... ;)

Elven Princess... I'm sorry that your husband is one of those asexual kinds of guys. My ex was like that. He'd have pity-sex with me about once a week but even then if I did certain things (like kiss too hard/ not hard enough, go too fast/ too slow) he'd get turned off and shut completely down. I was constantly walking on thin ice with him to appear attractive. It was horrible =(. I still miss him a lot but thinking back, I definitely don't miss that part of our relationship. Getting turned down 100% when I initiated, and wondering when he'd shut down on the rare occasion he initiated, kept me constantly REALLY unhappy. I'm sorry your marriage is ending but if this isn't something you can work through, perhaps it's for the best. We all deserve someone who wants to bone us.

I guess my preference is the equal-partner type of sex (the kind where you're both trying to please one another) but a nice mix of domination/ submission in an R is ideal.

Citizen Erased

I much prefer for the male to dominate. Have no problem with directing the play so to speak, but nothing gets me hotter then being held down and "made" to do what he likes ;)

*sighs* I'm horny. The hot weather doesn't help.

• Author
ElvenPriestess

I love doing that too DC! Haha!

Wow Spook, my H is JUST like your ex. I can't initiate, it goes nowhere, he initiates and I say something he doesn't like, or if I don't say what he wants to hear he'd get mad and quit. Wow, those two have a lot in common. But I've been in heat for like three months now. Time to move on! lol! And you're right, we all do deserve someone who wants to bone us;) Well put!

It's nice to be in control but every now and then I do think its hot for the girl to dominate. it's good to have some mixture sometimes most of the time men dominate in everything around us. (Don't mean to offend any femenists on the forum by the comment). but to have a women to do it is a nice change on things.

• 2 weeks later...

My ex tried to dominate but was always very self conscious about how I felt for her. If I asked her to move on from foreplay or anything like that she would get upset.

I love a woman who knows what she is doing and is self confident enough to listen in bed. Personally I get a thrill out of pleasuring my partner so I tend to be the dominant one in bed, but change is always enjoyable.

• Author
ElvenPriestess

Well I like a take charge guy, but I like a guy who let's me do my thing too, especially knowing he'll be pleased with the results;) *Sigh*

Well I like a take charge guy, but I like a guy who let's me do my thing too, especially knowing he'll be pleased with the results;) *Sigh*

Sometimes I wonder if I was being too pushy in bed. She would tease me for what felt like ages until I couldn't stand it anymore and I asked her to "move on" -- this of course would upset her.

"You don't trust me to know what you like." or "How do you know I won't move on if you never let me do it myself."

...but I'm derailing this thread. Sorry.

• Author
ElvenPriestess

Well if a guy told me he couldn't take it anymore, time to move forward, that tells me he DOES like what I'm doing, I'm just too good at it. And then I'd let the ravaging begin! *cools off*

i like both....if i'm tired, the W can take control, other than that, she wants me take be in charge....2 bad that isn't the case for a lot of other things in our relationship :)

• Author
ElvenPriestess
i like both....if i'm tired, the W can take control, other than that, she wants me take be in charge....2 bad that isn't the case for a lot of other things in our relationship :)

Haha!!:laugh:

I've always found it strange how sex is so much different than other aspects of the relationship.

I am the most dominant person in bed. I feel comfortable, know what I am doing, know how to pleasure my girlfriend.

In other aspects of a relationship I am more submissive but when it comes to sex I love being in charge.

I mean, really, I was just curious. Men, do you like it when a girl dominates you in bed? I like it, but I haven't always been with guys that like me to do it. Is it like a superiority thing? I love taking control, putting a guy on his back, doing what I want to do. But then, I love pleasing the guy, it really does it for me.

Guys, what's your take?

Ladies, any experience stories?

She can take as much control as she wants.:bunny:

Thats my take on it.

I've always found it strange how sex is so much different than other aspects of the relationship.

I am the most dominant person in bed. I feel comfortable, know what I am doing, know how to pleasure my girlfriend.

In other aspects of a relationship I am more submissive but when it comes to sex I love being in charge.

tis interesting....she can be quite bossy, but when it comes to the bedroom, it's up to me....just about always.

strange, like you say.

Mustang Sally
tis interesting....she can be quite bossy, but when it comes to the bedroom, it's up to me....just about always.

strange, like you say.

Hmmm.

Maybe not so strange.

There's a lot of societal conditioning that occurs...that females should be demure and let the man take the lead in the bedroom. It takes a lot of confidence in one's ability and sexuality for some women to take the lead.

• Author
ElvenPriestess

strange, like you say.

What about when the GUY is bossy and doesn't want sex at all? Nevermind, that's obvious.

I like experimenting and new things too, that's fun.

It may be a sign of age but I've definetly opened up a lot more in bed the past year or two. Toys, especially. I used to hate the idea of something other than me inside or pleasing my girlfriend but I've grown to realize how much it can bring to the experience.

• Author
ElvenPriestess
It may be a sign of age but I've definetly opened up a lot more in bed the past year or two. Toys, especially. I used to hate the idea of something other than me inside or pleasing my girlfriend but I've grown to realize how much it can bring to the experience.

Yeah, I was with one person a couple years back that opened me up to it, and now I'm all go.

Don't waste your money... these are 'gadgets' you can use any furniture you already have at home... I find the pillows really 'dumb' as if we need specialty pillows... :rolleyes:

Sex sells... :laugh:

• Author
ElvenPriestess
Have you tried sex furniture? The liberator shapes: http://www.liberator.com/

I was going to get some but never got around to it. I've only heard amazing things.

You just made me very curious. Checked out that website, looks interesting!

What about when the GUY is bossy and doesn't want sex at all? Nevermind, that's obvious.

experimentation is good.

bossy and no sex is bad.

Hmmm.

Maybe not so strange.

There's a lot of societal conditioning that occurs...that females should be demure and let the man take the lead in the bedroom. It takes a lot of confidence in one's ability and sexuality for some women to take the lead.

tis true, but i think it is always what one likes and dislikes.

• Author
ElvenPriestess
experimentation is good.

bossy and no sex is bad.

Tell me about it. Seriously, I'm like one of those delicious smelling/looking mousse cakes uneaten. Or something. :laugh:

Tell me about it. Seriously, I'm like one of those delicious smelling/looking mousse cakes uneaten. Or something. :laugh:

Oh lets not start talking about delicious smelling uneaten things. Not today ;)

My moon cycle is crazy.