OMG... I am...e v i l

TogetherForever
I wish a woman would make a pass at me so I could say no...

Hi directx. Wanna play?;)

• Author

I've been a good girl..didn't email or call him... LOL eventhough my urge was really strong that night... to just try it... just for fun... just to see if my theory would have been right again...

I was just really curious if he would have give in... LOL

The first impression I got when I opened the door... was like 'oh he looks like Bruce Willis' but he was a little bit stalkier...

Thanks y'all.

Trialbyfire
I've been a good girl..didn't email or call him... LOL eventhough my urge was really strong that night... to just try it... just for fun... just to see if my theory would have been right again...

I was just really curious if he would have give in... LOL

The first impression I got when I opened the door... was like 'oh he looks like Bruce Willis' but he was a little bit stalkier...

Thanks y'all.

I really think you should go for it. Consider yourself a filtering device for the rest of us who want men who are worthwhile.

In retrospect, I'm now of the mind that I needed someone of your ilk to filter out the ex. Why waste the rest of my life with someone incapable of being a true partner?

Trialbyfire

I didn't need to. His primary OW did that because she had very similar attitudes as you do. Although she wasn't paid for her efforts, she was solely interested in the physical aspect of my ex. He was a challenge to "get".

• Author
I didn't need to. His primary OW did that because she had very similar attitudes as you do. Although she wasn't paid for her efforts, she was solely interested in the physical aspect of my ex. He was a challenge to "get".

At least my 'efforts' are well paid for... that's a bummer for her... LOL

child_of_isis

I never considered this aspect before. I sort of assumed that women who dated MM couldn't get men who were single. When dealing with single men, one is dealing with gobs of competition. Not just one W.

But you may be right. It could be the fact that they are already taken that makes them more appealing to some.

Wow! That is weird if you think about it.

He was a challenge to "get".
Trialbyfire
I never considered this aspect before. I sort of assumed that women who dated MM couldn't get men who were single. When dealing with single men, one is dealing with gobs of competition. Not just one W.

But you may be right. It could be the fact that they are already taken that makes them more appealing to some.

The forbidden fruit aspect is very strange psychology indeed.

Once again, I see someone else's man as sloppy seconds. Perhaps it's because it's not in my nature to sleep with more than one person at any given time. When I think of this style of sleeping around, I think of the term "sperm bank". I'll pass on your donations, thanks very much. :laugh:

Not a jab against you COI just on your theory and you are not the first to say this I have heard it here many times.

The theory that OW cant't get single men is ridculous. As if a woman cannot get a single guy!?!

If she is THAT brutal that she cannot get a single guy why in the world would a married guy go for her? Why would a married man risk losing everything for a woman not even a single guy wants??? LOL

That makes no sense whatsoever!

child_of_isis

Most MM are out for the quick sex. Not ties. They have ties at home.

And...it just being 'quick sex', in his enlarged head state (lol) he equates it with only that....it is not about losing anything. But gaining a quick ***.

To them it means nothing more. A lot of d-day stories have the aspect of 'it didn't mean anything' to them.

That's where I am coming from on this.

If she is THAT brutal that she cannot get a single guy why in the world would a married guy go for her? Why would a married man risk losing everything for a woman not even a single guy wants??? LOL

child_of_isis

Also...look at it this way. If 2 guys are sitting at a bar, one being single, one being married, which one do you think will get the most attention and the best pick of the lot?

The majority of the hot young single chicks will be out for the single guy. The competition pool is expansive compared to the MM's.

Most women know the MM's game,(quick sex, go home to W) but with the single guy, they have a chance of a relationship. Maybe even M and children.

Not a jab against you COI just on your theory and you are not the first to say this I have heard it here many times.

The theory that OW cant't get single men is ridculous. As if a woman cannot get a single guy!?!

Also...look at it this way. If 2 guys are sitting at a bar, one being single, one being married, which one do you think will get the most attention and the best pick of the lot?

Well it all depends who is better looking and do the women know one is married just by looking across the room? that's a bit of silly example.

I have seen many attractive married guys getting ALL the attention from all the young and very attractive women, regardless of the ring. On thursday nights there is a trendy place where all the suits in my city hang (well there are many but there is this one v exclusive place that is in now) out afterwork. I hate it but have been there once

I would say 70% of the place is filled with married men, you should see the action these men get...more action than some of the single guys. Married men are far more agressive and they are smooth talkers they know how to get the chicks, I watch it go down. And you would be shocked at the kinds of women they are trying to pick up. Beautiful, young chicks. And some singles guys can't even get in on the action. There was a group standing next to us and the married guys were pulling all the hotties buying the drinks etc. and the single guys were getting the left overs.

Some of you women have been married for too long and have NO idea what goes on in bars...NO IDEA!

RealityCheck
Well it all depends who is better looking and do the women know one is married just by looking across the room? that's a bit of silly example.

I have seen many attractive married guys getting ALL the attention from all the young and very attractive women, regardless of the ring. On thursday nights there is a trendy place where all the suits in my city hang (well there are many but there is this one v exclusive place that is in now) out afterwork. I hate it but have been there once

I would say 70% of the place is filled with married men, you should see the action these men get...more action than some of the single guys. Married men are far more agressive and they are smooth talkers they know how to get the chicks, I watch it go down. And you would be shocked at the kinds of women they are trying to pick up. Beautiful, young chicks. And some singles guys can't even get in on the action. There was a group standing next to us and the married guys were pulling all the hotties buying the drinks etc. and the single guys were getting the left overs.

Some of you women have been married for too long and have NO idea what goes on in bars...NO IDEA!

I could not agree with you more!

The thing is, you're only seeing the married men who hang out in bars while their wives are at home. This isn't a valid cross-section of married men.

Also, the married would-be cheaters probably feel very confident about hitting on women because they don't REALLY care if they get this one or that one because all they want is a piece on the side. Whether they snag a gal or not is irrelevent because they already have a woman - at home. If they get one, then fine; they get their cake and eat it too. If not, they still get their cake.

child_of_isis

Also, cheating men need their ego stroked constantly. If it requires flashing huge money and buying gobs of drinks to get it...so be it.

Quick sex is sometimes just the icing on the cake..cough...;-) pun intended.

Also, the married would-be cheaters probably feel very confident about hitting on women because they don't REALLY care if they get this one or that one because all they want is a piece on the side. Whether they snag a gal or not is irrelevent because they already have a woman - at home. If they get one, then fine; they get their cake and eat it too. If not, they still get their cake.

• Author

Women who date MM can also date SM.. no problem.. in fact I have just as much single men as I have MMs...

It has nothing to do with it...

Also, cheating men need their ego stroked constantly. If it requires flashing huge money and buying gobs of drinks to get it...so be it.

Quick sex is sometimes just the icing on the cake..cough...;-) pun intended.

Well you gave the bar example, I just expanded on your theory.

Sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear...

And isn't buying drinks for single women not a form of cheating? these married men spend their family's money on single women for whatever their motive is it's money that could be spent on far better things than to impress women.

The thing is, you're only seeing the married men who hang out in bars while their wives are at home. This isn't a valid cross-section of married men.

Child of isis gave the bar example, I just expanded on it.

Yeah that makes perfect sense, spend money on loads of women no matter what the outcome is because you have a woman at home.

Gees and I thought the OW were said to settle for less....

child_of_isis

Geesh...do you actually think that I am defending MM that go to bars and flash big money so the babes will bounce all over them?

Not in this lifetime.

I can only go on my own frame of reference here...but my point was...if I were to go to a bar and I had a choice of hanging with a single or with a married...I would choose the single.

I think most women would. Unless they just wanted to be a quick **** for some MM...sperm bank I think a poster called it.

Most women do not want to be physically used in this manner.(not while sober anyway) Which narrows the competition for the MM.

It is only my opinion, and it differs from yours. There is really no reason to get defensive about it.

Well you gave the bar example, I just expanded on your theory.

Sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear...

And isn't buying drinks for single women not a form of cheating? these married men spend their family's money on single women for whatever their motive is it's money that could be spent on far better things than to impress women.

Geesh...do you actually think that I am defending MM that go to bars and flash big money so the babes will bounce all over them?

Not in this lifetime.

I can only go on my own frame of reference here...but my point was...if I were to go to a bar and I had a choice of hanging with a single or with a married...I would choose the single.

I think most women would. Unless they just wanted to be a quick **** for some MM...sperm bank I think a poster called it.

Most women do not want to be physically used in this manner.(not while sober anyway) Which narrows the competition for the MM.

It is only my opinion, and it differs from yours. There is really no reason to get defensive about it.

So why are you getting so defensive about it then? ;)

I just expanded on your bar example, I really don't care either way was just sharing my obvservation on what I saw in a bar that housed a lot of married guys in their late 30's to 50's..

and yeah it did look like you were defending married men who choose to spend a lot of money on women at bars

Yes, keep telling yourself that.

Sorry. Wrong, honey.

It's very sad to me that you've never experienced having a man who would never consider cheating on you. A man who never thought you were enough for him. You've never had a man who thought he wanted YOU and only YOU.

I cry for you and for women like you.

Might want to jump off the HUGE high-horse you're on. Plenty of women who think their marriages are the best in the world and think their husbands would never cheat are the ones whose worlds one day come crashing down in a sudden "boom" when they find out their husband isn't so faithful to them. EXACTLY women like you whose LAST thought is that their WONDERFUL DEVOTED husbands would never cheat on them. LIZZIE WOULD KNOW THIS. I WOULD RESPECT HER KNOWLEDGE A LITTLE BIT, HON. KEEP ON LIVING IN YOUR POPSICLE DREAMLAND.

• Author
Might want to jump off the HUGE high-horse you're on. Plenty of women who think their marriages are the best in the world and think their husbands would never cheat are the ones whose worlds one day come crashing down in a sudden "boom" when they find out their husband isn't so faithful to them. EXACTLY women like you whose LAST thought is that their WONDERFUL DEVOTED husbands would never cheat on them. LIZZIE WOULD KNOW THIS. I WOULD RESPECT HER KNOWLEDGE A LITTLE BIT, HON. KEEP ON LIVING IN YOUR POPSICLE DREAMLAND.

I got to tell you... you are amazing at reading people here...

Amazing!!!

You're always right on! I also have 'hot flashes' when I read the 'it-will-never-happen-with-my-SO' ha-hem... *cough* *cough*... yeah right!

I've seen and heard those before... LOL... but you know, if that makes them happy to think that it will NEVER EVER happen to them... good for them... until ... not D-Day, but C-Day comes... (Crash Day).