OMG... I am...e v i l

Trialbyfire
Just stating an anecdote about a woman who chose that path. Her attitude was somewhat similar to yours. Heck, I won't even assume that you and Liz are even on that same path as this biatch was. Liz states that she works for the Canadian Government,which I happen to know is lucrative in some departments, and you haven't said anything about yourself. To get by on only your looks is standing on quicksand to be sure. It can't and won't work forever. They day will come when you go from being Hot to being Hot for your age. There is nothing wrong with taking care of oneself, I applaud it, but that type of attitude does indeed have it's drawbacks. The women I discussed found this out the hard way and even jailboy (my wife's ex) turned her down flat.

No one can defy gravity. ;)

Just stating an anecdote about a woman who chose that path. Her attitude was somewhat similar to yours.

I don't understand. What path? What attitude?

To get by on only your looks is standing on quicksand to be sure. It can't and won't work forever. They day will come when you go from being Hot to being Hot for your age. There is nothing wrong with taking care of oneself, I applaud it, but that type of attitude does indeed have it's drawbacks.

Can you please explain how taking care of oneself has its drawbacks??

I had a thought. Why don't you Liz, take a portion of the money you receive for your (ahem) services to married men and use it on a little professional therapy?

But just like marriage counseling, it is useless if you are convinced you don't need it, isn't it?

To bring this back on topic, one thing I am certain of is that no one will be able to convince Lizzie that she should change her outlook on the general idea of having relations with married men. However, I take some encouragement that even she has an inkling that she may be crossing over a boundary that she shouldn't, in targeting a married man frivolously for the sake of proving a point. Even though she laughs it off (with an LOL here and an LOL there) she still says "stop me." Listen to that voice, Lizzie.

Trialbyfire
Even though she laughs it off (with an LOL here and an LOL there) she still says "stop me." Listen to that voice, Lizzie.

Why bother? I don't think there's anything worth salvaging here. When you're a professional, you've already crossed the line.

whichwayisup

Still on page 3, and will continue to read along, but I wanted to ask you this Lizzie. You offer yourself up to this father, this MM...And he says no, I'm not interested. WILL you leave him alone, or will you just keep on asking until you have him in your bed? I'm totally serious.

WILL you and COULD you respect his choice to say no?

No.. it wouldn't explode...cause I know that if I make a move... I always succeed...never had a 'no' for an answer...

I saw his face when I opened the door...so that tells me a lot. Body language is often very reliable. LOL

And men who cheat DON'T do it with almost any woman... this is just not true.

Yes, keep telling yourself that.

Sorry. Wrong, honey.

It's very sad to me that you've never experienced having a man who would never consider cheating on you. A man who never thought you were enough for him. You've never had a man who thought he wanted YOU and only YOU.

I cry for you and for women like you.

Still on page 3, and will continue to read along, but I wanted to ask you this Lizzie. You offer yourself up to this father, this MM...And he says no, I'm not interested. WILL you leave him alone, or will you just keep on asking until you have him in your bed? I'm totally serious.

I'm laughing. Don't you understand that she has no idea whatsoever that there are men who could actually say no to her? There are men who would rather die than cheat on their wives/g/f's with her (or with anyone else for that matter.) She doesn't know that.

It's very sad.

I said this would be some kind of 'testing' of my theory...that every man would cheat given the opportunity.

and use your whole life just prove this negative theory? :confused:

This theory sucks, and make this theory into reality more suck

This theory sucks, and make this theory into reality more suck

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, you know?

Most geniuses were considered madmen until they proved their theories!

Give Lizzy a chance!

I saw his face when I opened the door...so that tells me a lot. Body language is often very reliable. LOL

Just because someone finds a person attractive does not mean they would do anything about that attraction. People see attractive people all day long but we do not want to bed all of them. Many factors come into play as why we wouldn't go beyond admiring a persons beauty and marriage is only one of them.

mopar crazy
Lizzie have you ever heard Dolly Parton's song - "Jolene"? It reminds me of you.

HEY NOW! Don't compare that song to Lizzie! That is MY song! Ppl sing it to me ALL the time and I'm NOTHING like Lizzie, I don't screw MM. But, I did separate love from sex in my single days.

I'll bet if the guy didn't bite, she'd lie to us all about it anyway just to save face and try to prove something.

Or we'd hear made up stories about how great your own relationship is with your SO. LOL

For example: some MMs are just sitting on the beach... they see a gorgeous woman go by... they look at her... but no matter how long they look at her and how much they drool over her... they just know she's wayyy out of their league... are they going to make a move or even show her they are interested... NO... they won't because they very well know that they can't have her...

This is so true. It has a lot to do with one’s self confidence and self image. And it is so with women as much as men. Though women don't gawk so much, they're more subtle.

I think Touche was close to it when she suggested that Lizzie's never been able to find someone sufficiently outstanding, or who loved her enough, to raise the bar (in terms of standards they set for themselves) and be loyal to her. If it's difficult for Lizzie to contemplate that other women might have found such a man, then it stands to reason that she's going to keep trying to prove otherwise to herself.

Perhaps in the final few minutes of her life, Lizzie will smile at the idea that she was right that there are no honourable men out there - and that she's proved as much. No doubt her response to that would be "I'd smile at the thought of how much sex I've had..." but I'd say the jury's out on how relevant the physical aspects of sex are to Lizzie.

When she first started posting, I elected to take her at her word that she truly is just a woman with a high sex drive. Simple as that. Kind of like Samantha in Sex in the City (who, interestingly enough, was actually a post-op transexual in the book). I've no judgement to make on women who just happen to really enjoy sex, and who therefore decide to have a selection of partners on the go.

The whole focus of this thread, however, is on getting a man to cheat on his partner. There's a really ugly undercurrent of jealousy and resentment to Lizzie's incessant quest to prove that other people don't really have as good relationships as they might think. I'm not surprised so many people on the site find her so negative and repellant.

• Author

To answer your question, yes I would leave him alone for sure... I am not a stalker... and I can take a no for an answer... no problem.

Yes I would definitely respect his choice. :)

• Author
Or we'd hear made up stories about how great your own relationship is with your SO. LOL

funny and true... ;):rolleyes:

whichwayisup
To answer your question, yes I would leave him alone for sure... I am not a stalker... and I can take a no for an answer... no problem.

Yes I would definitely respect his choice. :)

Thanks for answering my question.

I guess I really don't understand why you would bother at all with this guy as you know he's married and has a son.

Thanks for answering my question.

I guess I really don't understand why you would bother at all with this guy as you know he's married and has a son.

because this is the way she "operates"

it's a major character defect from my view.

Sorry your own relationship must suck for you to say such a shi*ty thing. And sorry, also, that nothing is made up. In fact, my baby has taken the week off to manufacture some baseboard and crown molding for my son's bedroom that we're almost finished remodeling. He's a draftsman and loves using his considerable skills to make me and mine happy.

SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!! :lmao:

Sorry your own relationship must suck for you to say such a shi*ty thing. And sorry, also, that nothing is made up. In fact, my baby has taken the week off to manufacture some baseboard and crown molding for my son's bedroom that we're almost finished remodeling. He's a draftsman and loves using his considerable skills to make me and mine happy.

SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!! :lmao:

Congrats on finding a happy and loving relationship. It is something is all too rare these days and it is great when people can find real love.

Lizzie you know I usually like your posts. In this one you are asking for help well here goes.

Don't even think about it. It's one thing when guys come to you willingly and you partake, that's your choice but to seduce a guy because you think he is hot I see it as you are setting out to wreck a home.

To me that's a totally different thing.

When a guy comes after you that's fine two concenting adults and if it were not you it would any other woman so whatever it is HIS responsibility and I will never agree you helped to wreck a home you have absolutely no committment to those men's wives but in this case if you went out of your way to pursue him that's is totally your doing, you are the one who is doing the wrecking.

You don't need that hassle in your life c'mon!! Move on and don't even think about it.

Congrats on finding a happy and loving relationship. It is something is all too rare these days and it is great when people can find real love.

Thanks, Wogs. I find it very sad that some people can't grasp the concept of a quality relationship and feel the need to try to diminish someone else's - especially someone they don't even know. Lucky enough for us, we've both found one and know how to nurture it and keep our partners happy and fulfilled the same as they do for us. :)

I hope one day we can meet just so I can turn her down. I would love to see the look on her face when a man says no to her.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: LMFAO!

Frankly, I think it would roll right off of her, no problem. There are just too many others who are interested.

Well...I would agree here. there are too many men that would f#ck anything that moves....throwing standards out the window.