OMG... I am...e v i l

I think it may be a combination of the two. Because all you see are the guys feeding your egos, you don't see how many are NOT looking at you (the ones who DON'T cheat).

Is that any clearer yet? Is it possible to draw pictures on this forum?:lmao:

Let's see what this looks like:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes:;););):rolleyes:

:rolleyes:;):D;):rolleyes:

Let's see what this looks like:

Let me guess - L60 (or OB) is the one in the middle, surrounded by the 99% while the rest of the REAL male population looks on in disgust.

Was I close?

OK, which one of y'all knows exactly what Art's point is??? At this juncture, I have NO IDEA. :D:D:D

I don't think you will ever see it.. you and Lizzie are so tuned into finding the sure thing that they don't even realize there is a whole group of men out there that won't have sex with you or even give you the time..

Let me guess - L60 (or OB) is the one in the middle, surrounded by the 99% while the rest of the REAL male population looks on in disgust.

Was I close?

I thought it was a pretty good depiction of a nightclub scene (especially as the rollingeyes give it that flashing effect). The winking sleazebags circle in while their mates stand around saying things like "oh Jesus, she's going for it too. There go my $50. I never was a lucky gambler"

I thought it was a pretty good depiction of a nightclub scene (especially as the rollingeyes give it that flashing effect). The winking sleazebags circle in while their mates stand around saying things like "oh Jesus, she's going for it too. There go my $50. I never was a lucky gambler"

Yup - the "winking sleazebags" being this supposed 99%. You have raised what most of us on LS really think to a whole new art form!

This isn't about whether a man will cheat or not, it's about the needy affirmation of personal attraction. This type of attitude is normal for an aging man or woman who has always used physical attraction as a way to get what they want in life, instead of being secure about what they have to offer from within.

My wife's ex dated a woman like this. She was exceptionally good looking when she was younger and she used it to her advantage every chance she got, to the exclusion of building any other skill sets that she could (or should) use later in life. Now she's on government assistance and pretty much the bottom of the barrel is the best she can get. Older guys with money see her a mile away and young guys can simply do better.

Now she's on government assistance and pretty much the bottom of the barrel is the best she can get.

Yes, Lizzie and I are now old hags who depend on gov't assistance. Right.

Y'all keep on dreamin'. :D

I don't think you will ever see it.. you and Lizzie are so tuned into finding the sure thing that they don't even realize there is a whole group of men out there that won't have sex with you or even give you the time..

In fairness to OpenBook - she seems to see the guys hovering, but she was very clear that she is not interested in persuing anything with them, and would prefer to be left alone. I have no doubt that her perception that these men are there might be accurate.

She isn't the one saying they represent ALL men, only that the ones who are there buzz around like flies, which I think is probably a fair characterization.

So I don't necessarily lump her in wholsesale with Lizzie's attitudes.

I don't disagree that there are smutty, sleazy married men out there. I don't disagree that half or more married men will cheat at some time in their lives.

And I've said it before, but I think it's a wild logical fallacy for Lizzie to say "every man I've propositioned has said yes, so that proves my '99% will cheat' theory." That data fails to disprove the theory, but failure to disprove something is absolutely NOT the same as proving it. The experimental design is wildly, laughably flawed.

4whatItsWorth
I said this would be some kind of 'testing' of my theory...that every man would cheat given the opportunity.

Your theory does not even need testing. Every man would NOT cheat given the opportunity. Perhaps, it's just so that, your view of all men is so twisted that the only thing true is that every man you seek out would cheat.

I.e. you only meet cheaters. Congrats.

In fairness to OpenBook - she seems to see the guys hovering, but she was very clear that she is not interested in persuing anything with them, and would prefer to be left alone. I have no doubt that her perception that these men are there might be accurate.

How very kind of you, Trimmer, to actually read my posts!

I don't disagree that there are smutty, sleazy married men out there. I don't disagree that half or more married men will cheat at some time in their lives.

But I'm not convinced they're either smutty or sleazy. How can half (or more) of the married male population be that way? The logic doesn't add up. I just wish I could understand WHY THEY'RE OUT THERE HITTING ON ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS. We would like nothing more than for these guys to go home and try to work it out with their W's.

And I think it's a wild logical fallacy to say "every man I've propositioned has said yes, so that proves my '99% will cheat' theory." That data fails to disprove the theory, but failure to disprove something is absolutely NOT the same as proving it. The experimental design is wildly, laughably flawed.

I actually agree with you on this one (although I myself wouldn't have used the word "laughably"). With her stated theory, Lizzie is proving she can have any man she wants. But she isn't proving her theory that 99% of ALL MEN out there will cheat.

HOWEVER - I have encountered enough wandering MM out there to see that Lizzie may not be too far off the mark, with the 99% thing.

Lizzie wouldn't get my man. He's been approached by a gal JUST like her who, admittedly, is beautiful, and he thought so as well. HOWEVER, he found her views and her attitude toward sex and committed relationships to be disgusting. Hence, she was disgusting in his eyes. Not all men look only at the outside. Besides, with all the c*ck she's had in her, he would have been worried about what was on the inside as well!

I actually agree with you on this one (although I myself wouldn't have used the word "laughably"). With her stated theory, Lizzie is proving she can have any man she wants. But she isn't proving her theory that 99% of ALL MEN out there will cheat.

Uh...sure anyone can have anyone BUT it has to be okay with the other person your seeking which isn't always the case.

This is just all too funny. There are men in this world that will not find her and other's including myself attractive. There's no one in this world that every person would rick anything for the chance to see what their like in bed. Just not happening because not everyone's tastes are the same.

But since you seekers are so in tune and believe the stats, you do because when you get involved in something, your going to see more of it. That doesn't take a brain to figure that one out. What DOES take a brain to know is that isn't across the board accurate.

I actually agree with you on this one (although I myself wouldn't have used the word "laughably").

Well, I'll admit to occasional editorial excess... ;)

HOWEVER - I have encountered enough wandering MM out there to see that Lizzie may not be too far off the mark, with the 99% thing.

When I hear this, though, I go back to your previous comment:

How can half (or more) of the married male population be that way? The logic doesn't add up.

And again, I suggest that the possibility that you are observing a self-selected group - married men who would approach/flirt with/proposition a good-looking woman in the first place. If all you observe is this group, then yes, I have no problem imagining that a very high percentage of this group would cheat.

However, I believe there's a huge population of married men to whom you are not generally exposed - the average guys, good-looking guys without wandering eyes who are confident in their relationships, etc. - and among that population, I can't predict the behavior of any one individual you might pick out, but I believe that in the aggregate, nothing like 99% of them would cheat.

• Author

I have been observing MMs, everywhere, for most of my life, at the beach, in a bar, grocery stores, restaurants... you name it.... and they just drool when they see a gorgeous woman... it's too funny ... most do it 'discreetly' but they still look 'hungry' LOL

and sometimes... some of these guys look sooo ridiculous just making faces and trying to look 'hot' in front of young girls... it's pathetic...

toooo funny! you know the 'types' ... they think they're 'hawt'....

99%? Do you know how many people that is? Too many to call a stat THAT high. Do you have like the eyes of God that knows it all?

I'm serious that stat is stupid in it's own.

I have been observing MMs, everywhere, for most of my life, at the beach, in a bar, grocery stores, restaurants... you name it.... and they just drool when they see a gorgeous woman... it's too funny ... most do it 'discreetly' but they still look 'hungry' LOL

I don't claim that married men cease to look at attractive women. Having been a married man myself, I can add my own personal experience here, and I accept your perceptions. This observation, however, adds no support to your "99% will cheat" premise, even though you present it in that context.

Trialbyfire

When you're married, you are neither blind nor dead. Only the blind or dead don't notice attractive people. Whether you act on that attraction is who you are as a person and how low you will stoop.

When you're married, you are neither blind nor dead. Only the blind or dead don't notice attractive people. Whether you act on that attraction is who you are as a person and how low you will stoop.

Stats say different TBF Lol!!

Trialbyfire
Stats say different TBF Lol!!

IpAncA, I'll just state that any man who cheats, is beneath my notice for interest.

IpAncA, I'll just state that any man who cheats, is beneath my notice for interest.

Oh I'm just playing with you. :p. But I do agree.

Trialbyfire
Oh I'm just playing with you. :p. But I do agree.

I guess I see it as a sign of core weakness. If you can't resist temptation and indulge, in what other ways are you weak?

I guess I see it as a sign of core weakness. If you can't resist temptation and indulge, in what other ways are you weak?

That's pretty weak IMO.

Yes, Lizzie and I are now old hags who depend on gov't assistance. Right.

Y'all keep on dreamin'. :D

Just stating an anecdote about a woman who chose that path. Her attitude was somewhat similar to yours. Heck, I won't even assume that you and Liz are even on that same path as this biatch was. Liz states that she works for the Canadian Government,which I happen to know is lucrative in some departments, and you haven't said anything about yourself. To get by on only your looks is standing on quicksand to be sure. It can't and won't work forever. They day will come when you go from being Hot to being Hot for your age. There is nothing wrong with taking care of oneself, I applaud it, but that type of attitude does indeed have it's drawbacks. The women I discussed found this out the hard way and even jailboy (my wife's ex) turned her down flat.

blind_otter

Oh this is coooool. Thanks for the illustration, lindya.