OMG... I am...e v i l

That was kinda ugly TC. Why can't people just let someone have faith in their partner without trying to sh*t all over the notion?

Why? Because deep down they believe it will never happen to them. Misery loves company. Just ask my never married middle-aged sister. She acts just like some of these women here do. Like I said, it's sad.

Don't worry about it, luv. For others, you represent hope. When I thought I could never find a man like I did, it was women like you, who made me see there's really hope. That I could find a good man one day. And I did. Guess what type of women never find that kind of man? Women like my sister, and others, who have given up. They've turned bitter and they think all men cheat and are users.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You have to feel pity for women like that. They're miserable. My heart goes out to them.

whichwayisup
Then again what's confidence really? I look pretty damn hot in a bikini but don't feel the need to post a pic of myself in one to have my words heard, or to make sure everyone else thinks I do too. different strokes I suppose....

Funny that you say that as your bestfriend on here changes her pic in her avatar hourly.....

Funny that you say that as your bestfriend on here changes her pic in her avatar hourly.....

Touche', WWIU!:laugh:

I'm really trying to stay on topic though here. Lizzie herself calls herself evil in the thread title. I don't think in this case you've done anything evil. In fact I was proud of your restraint. It should be practiced more often, really.

I am 100% over that night. It was just a matter of me being happy for my friend and for a moment wiching we could raise some hell together but it would not be worth losing my wife.

I am 100% over that night. It was just a matter of me being happy for my friend and for a moment wiching we could raise some hell together but it would not be worth losing my wife.

You don't have to explain, Wog. Those of us with some sense and those of us who understand the nature of a committed relationship, understood that for what it was.

• Author

you need to learn to see the difference between a real picture and an avatar taken from the Internet...

:lmao:

whichwayisup
you need to learn to see the difference between a real picture and an avatar taken from the Internet...

Was just making a point to TC, that's all. I know which ones were you and which one's weren't. ;)

Women like you who feel "pity" for women just because they are not married are the ones who know deep down that they aren't so happy. That's why you're on the messageboard too much. You need someone to believe you're happy, and the board is the only place where you can hide behind your fascade of a happy, fulfilling life by being condescending to others by stating over and over again that you have it all. It's kinda funny.

Must correct you. First, I don't feel pity for women just because they're not married. Nope. I did not say that. The women I feel pity for are the ones who feel that all men are cheaters and users. Please go back and re-read my post.

I'm very happy. I'm sorry that you don't believe me. It's ok. You don't have to. Oh and I'm not on the message board too much...ha. I had a full day in my real life. Did you? I'm on here while watching TV with my husband.

I've never condescended to anyone. Not sure where you're getting that from. And I don't state "over and over" again that I have it all. I only try to point out that having a good marriage and a good man is not a myth as some on here choose to believe. It's not a myth because some of us actually have that. And that's all I'm trying to point out. If some of you believe them I'm flaunting it or whatever, so be it. Honey, I earned that right! I've been where you probably are now..only difference is that I always held out hope that there were good, normal men out there. And I was right. If you think that's condescending, so be it. Doesn't bother me.

I'm glad you think I'm funny though. I think you are too.:laugh:

:lmao::lmao: Seriously!!

Hey WWIU sorry to burst the bubble but I'm not REALLY a black and white cat perched on a cushion!

Touche: I said partners because I was refering to my rels. in the past am currently single I only do one man at a time, that's all I need ;)

And I am hardly middle aged I am 34.

Anyway seeing as you missed my point, I think it's great and healthy to have faith in your marriage and your partner, I don't dispute or put that down in any way. What I find a bit much is to say someone will NEVER do something, someone you have no control over because they are NOT you.

That's all.

Why? Because deep down they believe it will never happen to them. Misery loves company. Just ask my never married middle-aged sister. She acts just like some of these women here do. Like I said, it's sad.

Don't worry about it, luv. For others, you represent hope. When I thought I could never find a man like I did, it was women like you, who made me see there's really hope. That I could find a good man one day. And I did. Guess what type of women never find that kind of man? Women like my sister, and others, who have given up. They've turned bitter and they think all men cheat and are users.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You have to feel pity for women like that. They're miserable. My heart goes out to them.

Uhm for the record if I am not mistaken Luvmy is a betrayed spouse, not sure what sort of hope that's suppose to inspire....?

I apologise if I got it wrong, but I think Luv is a BS, no?

whichwayisup
:lmao::lmao: Seriously!!

Hey WWIU sorry to burst the bubble but I'm not REALLY a black and white cat perched on a cushion!

Guess you missed this?? MY quote. Sorry to disappoint you, but no bubble was burst. ;)

I know which ones were you and which one's weren't