OMG... I am...e v i l

No.. I would still maintain that women still remain more faithful than men even if the situation was turned around.

I still think that women have more control than men on that matter. It's just the female nature I guess... not sure what it is exactly...but my feeling is that women will always be more faithful than men... in general.

I tend to agree with you on that, Lizzie - although, now that women are more independent and successful on their own than ever before, the gap is narrowing. But I don't think it will ever close. Because we are somewhat trapped by our biology - we're the "gatekeepers".

Women aren't the gatekeepers of jack and they cheat just as much as men and for the same reasons as men. Women need to stop trying to play innocent when many of them are anything but.

I hope one day we can meet just so I can turn her down. I would love to see the look on her face when a man says no to her.

Frankly, I think it would roll right off of her, no problem. There are just too many others who are interested.

And I don't believe that her lovers are mistreating her at all - in fact, they adore her and spoil her. I don't get the impression that she would put up with any mistreatment to begin with - they'd be outta there in a NY minute.

Women aren't the gatekeepers of jack and they cheat just as much as men and for the same reasons as men. Women need to stop trying to play innocent when many of them are anything but.

That's real nice, Woggle. You sound like such a fun guy.

Frankly, I think it would roll right off of her, no problem. There are just too many others who are interested.

And I don't believe that her lovers are mistreating her at all - in fact, they adore her and spoil her. I don't get the impression that she would put up with any mistreatment to begin with - they'd be outta there in a NY minute.

Sounds like brown lipstick is this season's shade, and gullibility the trait of the day.

I will pm you the answer OK...

OK, if I can figure out how to turn on my PM thing...

Just so you know, the reason why I'm asking about your "strategy" -- MM's who cheat are pretty obvious to me and my girlfriends... We don't do ANYTHING to attract them. We don't WANT to attract them. We just take good care of ourselves and make sure we look FABULOUS when we're at work or out socializing -- like any normal, healthy, red-blooded woman would.

And there they are, buzzing around us like flies. They're frigging EVERYWHERE, man. They're pretty easy to spot. They're the ones with the wedding rings and the hungry eyes WHO WON'T LEAVE US ALONE.

Just so you know, the reason why I'm asking about your "strategy" -- MM's who cheat are pretty obvious to me and my girlfriends... We don't do ANYTHING to attract them. We don't WANT to attract them. We just take good care of ourselves and make sure we look FABULOUS when we're at work or out socializing -- like any normal, healthy, red-blooded woman would.

And there they are, buzzing around us like flies. They're frigging EVERYWHERE, man. They're pretty easy to spot. They're the ones with the wedding rings and the hungry eyes WHO WON'T LEAVE US ALONE.

Hence my point about the sure thing..

You and Lizzie both proved my point.. her with saying there is a way to see if a MM will cheat.. ( she will pm you the info ) and you with your post..

Sure things..

If you look around you will also find many men amongst those same cheaters that won't cheat.. but you won't see them because you are tuned to not see them...

Just check the stats... most of them say it's about 60/40...

Nah I'm not a stat checker. Stats change quite often anyway. :)

You and Lizzie both proved my point.. her with saying there is a way to see if a MM will cheat.. ( she will pm you the info ) and you with your post..

Sure things..

If you look around you will also find many men amongst those same cheaters that won't cheat.. but you won't see them because you are tuned to not see them...

You are assuming quite a lot about me and my girlfriends, Art my man. The only "sure thing" about us is, we're sure turning them down. Left and right.

Actually, I kind of agree with this statement. In my observations at best cheating has been seen as an act committed equally by gender. Maybe even more so by women. I don't know, or care really. I just let a girlfriend go by the wayside when I discovered her...fun secret life. Good luck, hon.

Personally, I just don't like to surround myself with what I consider negative engergy. This is not much of a challenge to me at all. I akin it to standing in ankle high murkey water. I believe (hope) there are just too many good people in the world to waste energy on bad drama.

Of course there have been times when I have gotten the 'signal' from a married man. I just don't see the point in going there. No matter how wonderful, cute, or great they are. I agree there are some married guys who I find extremely attractive. Fidelity is hawt. The thing is when you shatter the fidelity, then the attraction diminishes. At least for me. Some of these guys are now divorced and I find myself not so secretely in love with them. Quite the double edged sword so to speak.

For the record, I think Trimmer and TBF make very good points and interesting analysis. Also, these considerations can only be appreciated by someone who might want to move into deeper waters.

Trialbyfire

Between you and lizzie, this is the self-entitled attitude. No doubt if any woman is in the least bit physically attractive, they can get laid, married men or not. All you have to do is to dress a certain way and it will attract a certain calibre of men.

I kenna' understand this need to bang Tom, Dick and Henrietta. Have you no other skills to fall back on that makes you feel complete?

You are assuming quite a lot about me and my girlfriends, Art my man. The only "sure thing" about us is, we're sure turning them down. Left and right.

OpenBook, are you like Lizzy but only a dude?

Sorry but it's hard to keep track of who's who around here.

I kenna' understand this need to bang Tom, Dick and Henrietta. Have you no other skills to fall back on that makes you feel complete?

Could you please clarify where in my posts I gave you the impression that I'm banging Tom, Dick and Henrietta?

Trialbyfire
Could you please clarify where in my posts I gave you the impression that I'm banging Tom, Dick and Henrietta?

Note this comment was a separate paragraph? It was a generalized statement.

I am not assuming anything babe.. I'm reading your own words and applying reasoning to them... that is not assuming...

Sounds like brown lipstick is this season's shade, and gullibility the trait of the day.

OMG, Lindya! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are so damn hilarious - and right!

Sure things..

I believe what Art meant here (and correct me if I'm wrong, Art) was that you women don't notice the men who aren't looking at you because those are NOT the men who are feeding your needy egos.

Art's point was not that you guys are female "sure things", but rather that Lizzie's view that "all men will cheat with me" is probably skewed - whether she knows it, admits it, or not - by the fact that she only goes after the male "sure things", the ones she can tell are "hungry," as you put it, just like you describe your ability to see them.

But his point is that since they are so obvious - these men are the "sure things" - and buzzing around you like flies, that just because they are all you have in your vision, it would be a mistake to assume that the small segment of men that surround you represent 99% of "all men", as Lizzie does.

OK, which one of y'all knows exactly what Art's point is??? At this juncture, I have NO IDEA. :D:D:D

OK, which one of y'all knows exactly what Art's point is??? At this juncture, I have NO IDEA. :D:D:D

I think it may be a combination of the two. Because all you see are the guys feeding your egos, you don't see how many are NOT looking at you (the ones who DON'T cheat).

Is that any clearer yet? Is it possible to draw pictures on this forum?:lmao:

Canadians! You guys are just plaine nuts... aye.

We're just like anyone else, some of us are okay, and others are a little bit........'colourful';)

Art's point was not that you guys are female "sure things", but rather that Lizzie's view that "all men will cheat with me" is probably skewed - whether she knows it, admits it, or not - by the fact that she only goes after the male "sure things", the ones she can tell are "hungry," as you put it, just like you describe your ability to see them.

But his point is that since they are so obvious - these men are the "sure things" - and buzzing around you like flies, that just because they are all you have in your vision, it would be a mistake to assume that the small segment of men that surround you represent 99% of "all men", as Lizzie does.

Thanks Trimmer....

• Author
I think it may be a combination of the two. Because all you see are the guys feeding your egos, you don't see how many are NOT looking at you (the ones who DON'T cheat).

Is that any clearer yet? Is it possible to draw pictures on this forum?:lmao:

For example: some MMs are just sitting on the beach... they see a gorgeous woman go by... they look at her... but no matter how long they look at her and how much they drool over her... they just know she's wayyy out of their league... are they going to make a move or even show her they are interested... NO... they won't because they very well know that they can't have her...

Just an example...to show you that it's not because a guy is 'NOT looking' that it means he wouldn't cheat.

:D

You get it too... :D