How do you honestly feel about over weight people

Some men like fat women, but I believe that's very rare.

its more common than you think RP....I've met a number of chubby chasers.

But are chubby chasers really in to fat women or are they men that for some reason need to settle for fat women so they pretend they are in to them??

Pink Amulet

They actually have a title :eek:

:lmao: :lmao: Absolutely hilarious.

So is it genuine sexual attraction or is it fetish appeal for most of these "chubby chasers"?

Trialbyfire

Should there even be a consideration as to why people find each other attractive? Attraction is just that, whether it's based on preferred physical features, emotional or intellectual attraction.

But are chubby chasers really in to fat women or are they men that for some reason need to settle for fat women so they pretend they are in to them??

All types of men...I've met a number of men who are good looking and successful who like larger women.

All types of men...I've met a number of men who are good looking and successful who like larger women.

But what does "larger" mean? I'm attracted to women w/ some major T&A, I think it's sexy as hell, but a 400lb woman, no way.

But what does "larger" mean? I'm attracted to women w/ some major T&A, I think it's sexy as hell, but a 400lb woman, no way.

I would estimate up to 100 lbs overweight.

I would estimate up to 100 lbs overweight.

So you're saying some men PREFER women that are 100lbs overweight to normal sized women?

RecordProducer
There ARE men who are genuinely into fat-meated women. I wish i met one of them - he'd call me "skin-and-bones" all the time! :laugh:

I'm attracted to women w/ some major T&A, I think it's sexy as hell, but a 400lb woman, no way.
Are you attracted to women, Allina? :love: Ahhh, you're opening my appetite, but... SF is too far away anyway. :confused:
So you're saying some men PREFER women that are 100lbs overweight to normal sized women?

yes, i believe so....I've met some of them IRL

Are you attracted to women, Allina? :love: Ahhh, you're opening my appetite, but... SF is too far away anyway. :confused:

I've swung that way a time or two :laugh::cool:

Pink Amulet
I've swung that way a time or two :laugh::cool:

What do we think RP- time to refer back to the "hot lesbian" thread again? :laugh:

How do we always end up here :lmao:

• Author
Blue Phoenix

--"With that said if some one wants to be really fat and thinks thats the way to live their life more power to them"-- Fair enough..--"Please note (!): I apologize for hurting anyone's feelings. The only reason why I am being brutally honest here is because I really hope that finding out how others perceive you may help you get motivation to lose weight. My sincere and sisterly wish for all overweight people is to lose weight and be happy"-- Thanks I know you mean well but me and many other larger people are belive it or not already happy well except how narrow minded biggits treat us but thanks any ways..--"Your weight or body shape doesn't really tell us anything about you as a person"-- Really but aparently I'm addicted to food so I'm guessing that means im a addict?? so with that said its aparently my body size is telling you that right.. Yet my body size dosent tell you anything about me as a person ok I'm confused on that one oh wait you mean the the sterio type of fat people tells you that.. For the 10th time I'm not addicted to food as a matter of fact I listed what I eat in any given day in a earler post. So with that said still think I'm addicted to food?? prob so because thats yet another myth about obese people thats been grained into your heads. But thats ok I know that predjudices and stereotypes take a long time to fester and form I guess it takes just as long for them to fade away..Also just to add that yes it is verry possible for us as larger people to date and actualy find love. My god I can't belive I have to explain this like this but it seams the mojority of people realy see us/obese people as some kind of less then human race. It's realy sad and dosent say much for the collective mind set of sociaity in genral..

• Author
Blue Phoenix

--"The only reason why I am being brutally honest here is because I really hope that finding out how others perceive you may help you get motivation to lose weight"-- Nope dosent make me wanna lose weight I shouldent have to just to gain the respect that is already automatickly given to every one else. There is nothing wrong with me I'm a happy well adjusted person belive it or not. All it dose do tho is make me feel sorry for narrow minded people whos personal predjudices refuse to alow them to look past a persons out side thats realy all it dose for me..

justagirliegirl

It's true. There are many guys that prefer overweight women to thin.

I've seen several Barbie-like thin girls get dumped for 100 pound plus girls. It wasn't nice to laugh but it was kind of funny as these girls were just so used to every man wanting them. :p

--" "Your weight or body shape doesn't really tell us anything about you as a person"-- Really but aparently I'm addicted to food so I'm guessing that means im a addict?? so with that said its aparently my body size is telling you that right..

Well, yes it is.

Now I would like to add something to this conversation from a 1st hand view point. I myself am what they would call morbidly obese I stand at 5ft5 and was well over 250 last time I checked.

Just out of curiousity, how do you think your weight got to "well over 250" ?

Realy am I now I eat a salad every day for lunch and then a healthey well ballanced dinner yes thats right a wopping 2 meals a day.

It always amazes me how every morbidly obese person "just had a salad for lunch". Just like the guy, stopped for DUI, shows a 1.6% blood/alcohol content and only had "a few beers".

Look BP, you may be the nicest person in the world. But, you've got a weight problem. And all your efforts to argue and rationalize it away will be about as sucessful as my attempts to do the same thing with my "baldness problem". As soon as I take my hat off, it's right there for everyone to see...

Mr. Lucky

LaughMachine

I know everyone is far along in this thread but I'll still state my opinion about how I feel about over weight people.

First, I would never think to myself that I woulden't talk to these people. I give these people the respect any human would desearve.

If a giant fat person happens to be rude, insensitive and just mean I still woulden't hold their weight against them. They are pigs because of who they are not what they eat

I honestly feel sorry for overweight people. They are missing out on enjoying the simple things in life just from over eating.

I have a really good friend who is over weight and I keep telling her that it will be worth the dieting in the end, and that she will be so much happier.

RecordProducer
Thanks I know you mean well but me and many other larger people are belive it or not already happy well except how narrow minded biggits treat us but thanks any ways.
Most OW people are not happy with their weight, but then again most people are not happy with many things, including the way they look. I think it's very ugly that someone makes fun of your weight. Very, very inconsiderate and low-mannered. I am actually surprised, cuz I've never heard anyone do that, because I come from Europe where there are very few overweight people, especially among the young ones.

We all live in a world full of prejudices and we can't fight them. We accept most of them, sometimes we fight, but usually it pays to either accept that people will see you as half-retarded if you weigh 400 lbs or lose wieght if you don't want to be perceived that way. My heart is breaking for writing this to you, but this is really how most thin people see fat people. You can't go around and tell everyone how narrow-minded you think they are. In our narrow minds, anyone who allowed themselves to look like a giant meat ball, for the sake of the pleasure of inserting large amounts of burgers, fries, sausages, and cookies - has no self-respect. Don't wonder why that cute guy is not interested in you. Don't look at the fashion stores windows for short skirts and sexy tops. Don't expect compliments on your looks from the opposite sex... If someone can put up with missing these things and thinks that FOOD is better than LIFE, LOVE, SEX, SPORTS, FUN, then we treat them as food addicts, yes.

The reason why you say you're happy with your weight is not because you are happy being fat - you are happy eating! Admit it, if you could just exclude eggs from your menu and knew that you'd lose all your extra weight in one year, you would do that, right? But you wouldn't give up all the good food. Because to you eating is more important than anything else in life. So people view you in the same way.

Why don't you want to lose weight? Because you can't give up the fatty food? If you can't, then you're emotionally addicted to it. Being an addict is not bad per se, but when you deal with the consequences of your addiction you see how bad the addiction is. An image of a fat body is unattractive and it's certainly not healthy.

You say you're not addicted to food. Try to put on paper every item you ate. I've seen a show where obese people were shocked when they showed them the amounts of food they ate throughout the day. They call a "snack before bed" a 1,200-calorie package of sweet and soda. The layers of fat on the body show that more food has been consumed than spent. Everybody knows that the slow metabolism is just an excuse. You'r in denial that you eat less or the same as the thin people.

I shouldent have to just to gain the respect that is already automatickly given to every one else.
Of course, you should get respect by default and no one should tease you about your weight.

There is nothing wrong with me I'm a happy well adjusted person belive it or not. All it dose do tho is make me feel sorry for narrow minded people

So you feel sorry for those who feel sorry for you for being overweight? You feel sorry for thin people? :confused:

so I watched some sumo wrestling, rented shallow hall and read an article on wikipedia about the fattest women in the world. maybe I had this whole being fat thing wrong im looking into it for myself now

so I watched some sumo wrestling, rented shallow hall and read an article on wikipedia about the fattest women in the world. maybe I had this whole being fat thing wrong im looking into it for myself now

Your my roll model.

amaysngrace

I haven't read this whole thread. But this is my take on overweight people.

My nine year old son packed on 30 lbs. in the two years that followed our leaving his father.

As his mom I see it as a big red flag. My son misses his dad. He is using food to cope.

I have no idea how many overweight people out there are not just fat but sad as well. They eat to fill the void but feel sadder because they feel even worse because now not only are they sad but now they feel bad about themselves. So they eat some more.

From one who loves a fat person as a mother does I think it must be really tough to live the life they live.

I haven't read this whole thread.

Yeah, it's pretty long.

My nine year old son packed on 30 lbs. in the two years that followed our leaving his father.

Surely growth would account for a good proportion of that?