Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I got the resolution I needed to move on

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Coming full circle & don't do what I did!

    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 129 replies
    • 10.5k views
  3. I finally did it 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 4.6k views
  4. Dating... Trying to move on.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. what is the best way to go NC 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 18 replies
    • 4k views
    • 180 replies
    • 16.3k views
  6. So I confessed

    • 24 replies
    • 4.7k views
  7. Ring goes on and off

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

    • 24 replies
    • 3.2k views
  9. Will LC work since we work together?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. Should I move on or should I continue?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. I met with seperated man 1 2 3 4 5

    • 121 replies
    • 10.1k views
  12. Hope in NC 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 5k views
  13. Truths? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 5.6k views
  14. Forgiving Myself

    • 23 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 60 replies
    • 13.5k views
  15. The blocking, deleting, forgetting after... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. Giving up the 'dream'...

    • 20 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. He contacted me after 5 months of NC

    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 66 replies
    • 7.1k views
  18. bs and post a recovery

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. MM is at work... 1 2 3

    • 72 replies
    • 6.8k views
  20. my MM story

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...