I want to get my mind right...

So this is what he has said:

He can't sleep. He thinks about me day & night. Has said he is sorry for hurting me (6 years ago) and that he loves me.

I told him he has to stop or I will tell his wife. He said go right ahead. His marriage is nothing but a piece of paper & if I do, it may release him.

I want to believe this is about his passion for me, but more and more he is just sounding like a sexual frustrated and angry married man.

... But my heart still hurts for him.

Sounds like my MM when he was doing his push-pull.

Grapesofwrath

How do you feel about him? Do you want a R with him, knowing all that you know?

• Author
How do you feel about him? Do you want a R with him, knowing all that you know?

I do want a R with him.

Most of the way he has expressed his feelings echoes how I feel to a tee.

I want to believe there is some truth in what he has expressed. I can't imagine chasing someone 6 years later just for sex. There has to be a quicker & easier option than to track down an EX so many years post.

IfWishesWereHorses
So this is what he has said:

He can't sleep. He thinks about me day & night. Has said he is sorry for hurting me (6 years ago) and that he loves me.

I told him he has to stop or I will tell his wife. He said go right ahead. His marriage is nothing but a piece of paper & if I do, it may release him.

I want to believe this is about his passion for me, but more and more he is just sounding like a sexual frustrated and angry married man.

... But my heart still hurts for him.

If he truly believed that wouldn't he set himself free??? He's calling your bluff! Prove him wrong ( then prepare yourself to do his dirty work from now on)!

I do want a R with him.

Most of the way he has expressed his feelings echoes how I feel to a tee.

I want to believe there is some truth in what he has expressed. I can't imagine chasing someone 6 years later just for sex. There has to be a quicker & easier option than to track down an EX so many years post.

You may not be able to imagine it, but imo its very common.

I've heard from all my old serious R at one time or another.

Usually, when they break up with someone else or divorce.

Its much easier to make a quick phone call to test the waters with an ex than to get out there and find someone new.

And, especially if you are married, there aren't that many takers for married men.

Ask around your girlfriends, or older women or even start a thread here.

Lots of men(and women) when they want someone new or even just someone to talk to go back through their literal or figurative little black book and call people they know before they go looking elsewhere.