Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Still feeling empty/like I'm in the wrong

    • 1 reply
    • 637 views
  2. How would you feel about this?

    • 7 replies
    • 833 views
  3. The Grief Continues

    • 2 replies
    • 841 views
  4. I prefered the lies

    • 1 reply
    • 868 views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  5. What would you make of this?

    • 6 replies
    • 870 views
  6. Feed me.

    • 2 replies
    • 932 views
  7. Loneliness & Being Alone.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started over....now what?

    • 3 replies
    • 902 views
  9. Can it just end soon...

    • 2 replies
    • 903 views
  10. He pour his heart out

    • 3 replies
    • 947 views
  11. I feel sad :(

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Whats happening to me?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. In a Weird Place

    • 7 replies
    • 937 views
    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  14. NC and No Cyberstalking is hard

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Should I start dating again?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Went on a bad date, now I feel worse

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. How do you deal with false hope?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  18. Thought of texting ex...

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Coping with angry ex

    • 3 replies
    • 814 views
  20. Trust Issues

    • 4 replies
    • 864 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  21. Do I apologise to him? [update: Broke NC]

    • 18 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...