Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. is this a normal reaction?

    • 0 replies
    • 933 views
  2. all we do is f--k

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Should I Stay with Addict?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Innovative thinkers should reply. 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. .. on a scale of 1-10.. 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 6.1k views
  6. Total Mess !..

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. cheating?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Boyfriend's girl friend

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Heartbroken and need thoughts..

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 19.1k views
  10. what makes a girl good in bed?

    • 19 replies
    • 4.7k views
  11. My first post, and it's a doozie

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. i feel like an idiot

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. i think he's cheating...

    • 0 replies
    • 753 views
  14. my 1st post,

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Did I find the player in him???

    • 0 replies
    • 740 views
  16. Cheating Signs

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Getting over someones shady past

    • 6 replies
    • 9.5k views
  18. dont know how she feels

    • 2 replies
    • 957 views
  19. I think I'm beyond ... but I don't know

    • 2 replies
    • 907 views
  20. need answers

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  21. Just a question... Men, why?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Is flirting cheating?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  23. How can I deal with the EX

    • 1 reply
    • 944 views
×
×
  • Create New...