Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Has Anyone ever survived Cheating? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.1k views
  2. me and older guy

    • 1 reply
    • 830 views
  3. she kissed another guy

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. how do you knw if he is?

    • 1 reply
    • 852 views
    • 5 replies
    • 14.1k views
  5. Girlfriend. Flirting/Affection

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  6. Another reason why cheating is wrong

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Dealing With His Past

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. I think she's lying

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Am I just another horse in her corral?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Jealousy/Online website

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Sound fishy or being paranoid?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. sneaky female coworker and boyfriend

    • 4 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. visiting fun

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. tell me I did the right thing!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  15. Sex, Cheating...

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  16. my boyfriend has friends that are girls

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Jealousy driving me crazy!!

    • 1 reply
    • 957 views
  18. Meeting my ex fiance?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Is it unreasonable...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Bachelor Party

    • 4 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 50 replies
    • 21.1k views
  21. I Didnt Cheat I Need To Prove It

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  22. Cant Trust Boyfriend!!

    • 10 replies
    • 3.2k views
  23. I'm not sure if he has been faithful. What do I do?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...