Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I'm her only sexual partner...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Questioning his boundaries

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. hooking up w/o flirting?

    • 1 reply
    • 840 views
  4. he cheated on me with his ex twice

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Don't really get it

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. flirting why am i doin it?????

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Giving a Cheater 1 more chance

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. My Husband is Going to Strip Clubs

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Is it Sex or Emotions that keep an affair strong?

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Is my gf cheating again? LONG post....

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. He still talks to his ex, who wants him

    • 9 replies
    • 9.4k views
  12. Am I too jealous?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Am I an embarrassment?

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. Am I his OW? Is he my OM?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. I got kicked out....

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  16. Jealousy???

    • 0 replies
    • 786 views
  17. Other women

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Am I Crazy?????

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Crazy B!tch?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Online Relationship

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Does hogging count as cheating? 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3.6k views
  22. Freekin me out! !

    • 0 replies
    • 848 views
  23. Why is he so secretive !!!!?

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
  24. Disturbing manipulation?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  25. Crazy or not?

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...