Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. NOOO! I thought I was over all this jealous crap! 1 2 3 4 5

    • 101 replies
    • 8k views
  2. Explain this....

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. I'm having an AFFAIR with my best friend...

    • 3 replies
    • 6.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  4. And your thoughts are.....Do I deserve it?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Uneasy feelings.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  6. My story

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  7. Complicated Relationships....

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  8. Cute

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Drinking with coworkers when Ex is present 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. uneasy about sleepovers! breakup? 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.4k views
  11. I NEED ur eee! UNFORBIDDEN

    • 6 replies
    • 966 views
  12. the new gf is jealous?...!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Freakin MySpace

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Tough decisions

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. co-ed softball team? WHAT?

    • 18 replies
    • 9.8k views
  16. On line dating - should he still be looking?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. loving another man, hating myself for it...

    • 23 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  18. im new here... !

    • 0 replies
    • 706 views
  19. Found out wife was having same sex affairs

    • 21 replies
    • 4.3k views
  20. Fiance still in touch with old love

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. verbal sexual come ons

    • 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  22. Making eye contact 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...